IGNORED

The Official Ipswich Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread

15 minutes ago, spudski said:

GoN and Tomlin have too much influence in the changing room imo mate.

Nothing wrong with LJ imo...just some players are just not good enough at this level on a consistent basis. Tomlin being the worst for this...either brilliant or a liability.

But LJ signed GoN and Tomlin.

7 minutes ago, spudski said:

Well both had a massive falling out with him...words were spoken and Tomlin was dropped. GoN has a calf injury 'apparently'...he did the right thing and nipped it in the bud. to say such things don't occur to a 'good manager' is not true EMB...it happens to every manager. Tempers flair...then it's worked out, or not. It's the nature of the game...it's happened with all the top managers. It's how you deal with it.

OK what I should have said 'to persist', you intimated that it was an ongoing situation, you said have not had, hence my reply.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NickJ said:

But LJ signed GoN and Tomlin.

Plenty of managers have signed players who have opinions...generally they get very verbal and opinionated when results are not going well...or to deflect away from their own poor performances. The latter I believe in this case. It's how you manage them and control them. Like Ferguson and Keene for example.

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

Plenty of managers have signed players who have opinions...generally they get very verbal and opinionated when results are not going well...or to deflect away from their own poor performances. The latter I believe in this case. It's how you manage them and control them. Like Ferguson and Keene for example.

what is it that made you say earlier they have too much influence in the dressing room?