IGNORED

Milan Djuric - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED

bcfcchris2016

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

@Bosnian beast Thank you for such a detailed answer to my question.  I suspected that you might say something similar.  I also did not know about the rule that only one team per owner can play in Europe.  I guess it will be either you or Kitrijk...although i googled Bosnian Premier League and it seems like you only go into the Second Qualifying round even if you win your league which is tough.

I also hope Djuric scores a hat-trick on saturday!

You are welcome. Yes, our teams always play qualification rounds that's why we still did not manage to qualify for the group stage, as there is always strong team against as in play off.   Per example, my team had chance to qualify to UCL but last step was Dynamo Kyev - too strong for us. Our rival Zeljeznicar had chance once also but last step was - Newcastle with Shearer :)   very hard for us to play knock out phase with these kind of teams. But we will try, and must think also that other clubs of our owner will not get to Europe. Kotrijk is now at 11-th place and Cardif must win FA cup which is impossible now as they are out. 

The rule is like this: The owner must decide which club will go in Euro competition. If for some reason he does not make decision, than best positioned team in national league will go. In that case my club will have advantage probably but i am afraid that Tan will give advantage to Kotrijk as he invested more funds to them. Cardiff is probably in best position in that matter, but in the worst position regarding the results, as they need to be in PL and be on high position, or reach the FA or League Cup - all of that are very tough...

11 hours ago, Bosnian beast said:

Do you know anything about any Bosnian players? We do not have many well known now, so i will mention most famous, and can you tell me do you know for them and what is your opinion? 

Of course i assume that you know our players who play/played in PL:

Edin Dzeko Man City now Roma player

Asmir Begovic Chelsea Gk (former Stoke City)

Muhamed Besic Everton

Additionaly: Vedad Ibisevic Hertha Striker

Miralem Pjanic Juventus (former Roma and Lyon player)

About one year ago, we heard that the brother of Begovic, also a goalkeeper,and aged sixteen was joining Bristol City as a trainee. Does anyone know if this happened?

Posted without reading subsequent posts!

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

About one year ago, we heard that the brother of Begovic, also a goalkeeper,and aged sixteen was joining Bristol City as a trainee. Does anyone know if this happened?

Posted without reading subsequent posts!

Yeah it all went quiet didn't it?

all other clubs have a big mention of youth, in programs, web pages but ours is so basic and barely mentions a thing. We've said over n over it would be nice to hear more, who our players of the future could be 

Cultural Learnings of Americal for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Bosnia .

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 20:19, Bosnian beast said:

Hello all,

I am Bosnian fan from Sarajevo/Bosnia and i join this forum in order to follow the progress of your new signing Djuric.

Firts of all be ready for expansion of bosnians here, because we always follow our players on fans forums :) just to note you that English Premier League is most popular foreign league in our country, most of the people like and support some of english clubs, of course after our local teams. Now you signed our striker, i wish you to be in Premier league. We have also have posibility to watch on tv the champinship and now it will be very interested for us. So, i will be glad to join your discusions and if you need any additional info about Djuric, just ask...i can also translate you what our media says about Djuric and Bristol. He is popular player here because he scored some goals in our NT as subs, he is very strong, dangerous in the air, but also good for hold up play and solid first touch. Our main striker is Edin Dzeko that's why he is on the bench, but he is very similar player to Dzeko. You pronounce his last name as Gurich, that is most correct...sorry for long post for the begining..good luck tommorow..

Welcome to OTIB Bosnian Beast , hope you hang around .

19 hours ago, Bosnian beast said:

Hello,

There is latest interview with Djuric, in our media, after the debut. I will try to translate:

http://reprezentacija.ba/61304-milan-duric-zbog-begovica-sam-dosao-u-bristol

'I came to Bristol because of Begovic'

He said that he is satisfied with his debut, and that Bristol City are good club and good step for his career. His aim is to score many goals and to play in PL, perhaps with Bristol City. He was adviced by Magnusson and Begovic to came in Bristol City.

Also he said for the derby against Cardiff  ' Bristol City is not maybe in good position at the moment but derby is derby. It is a big match for us and i think that we will play good, it is the matter of psyche and we are good with that'

Also writer said that Begovic's younger brother plays for Bristol City young team? Is that true? The name is Denis Begovic...

well i google it :) it is true :) he plays for your u18 team as goalkeeper like Asmir :) well my friends we have two Bosnians in your Club :) i am starting to like you more and more ;)

Yes he is still here apparently, although as he is only 16 we will probably not see much of him for a while. I see that he was born in Canada, so if he is very good he may have a choice of international teams to play for! 

On 06/01/2017 at 23:03, TRL said:

Thank you for the offer of watching a game, I may take that offer up one day, and likewise if you ever Bristol I can host you.

Haha i think there are more Man Utd fans outside of Manchester in the UK than in Manchester, it is well known in the UK about the main team in Manchester, for people living in Manchester, is Manchester City. That may be changing, Manchester city have changed a lot in the past 10 years

You are quite right though, Manchester united are hated by a lot o English people.  But if you ever get the chance to watch them, watch them when they travel away from home.  They support is the best you are likely to experience away from home.  At home, not so good, it sounds good on TV because they have the microphones in the right areas

Having lived in Manchester for 3 years I can confirm that this is wrong and the centre of Manchester is full of United. Very little City about.

Archived