IGNORED

Milan Djuric - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED

bcfcchris2016

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I had a good feeling about Gustav... 

Part of me hope this boy might actually help with that; you start with Tammy and Milan, and you can still keep a big lad on if you change the strikers.

Wilbs tends to have been thrown on as a 'unit' to hold the ball and help at set peoces; either of these two can do that, so hopefully we'll see more of Engvall next to one/both of them.

(I realise I'm hoping against hope here a little...)

Got a good feeling about both of these signings. The club aren't hanging about which is good to see and it seems like we're spending wisely on players of a good age with good experience. Should help our youngsters out. 

We're definitely going to be a real handful at set pieces from here on! 

Roll on Saturday. COYR :thumbsup:

I'm very excited by this signing, to have a physical presence in the box and seems to good with the ball on the deck also. 

we have needed a replacement for Wilbs since we came up to the championship.  It interesting to hear we had been following him for 9 months , I wonder if   this is a deal we couldn't get done in the summer or maybe  Cesena didn't wan't to sell.

Loving this whole “old boy network” thing. LJ uses his contacts to talk to and convince Tammy; Tammy convinces his England team mate Moore to join. Magners convinces Djuric who he played with. Pembo and little convince Tomlin. LJ convinces Brownhill who he used to manage. MA and O’dowda at oxford.

Funny Magners would help convince a player of such quality as Djuric to join if LJ has “lost the changing room.” Guess Magners forgot to check what the handbag-wielding haters had to say on OTIB first. Silly boy.

Archived