IGNORED

Milan Djuric - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED

bcfcchris2016

14 hours ago, Kingswoodactor said:

14 full caps for Bosnia and 7 goals.

That's an impressive record for any international forward, and he could prove the perfect foil for Tammy up top.

Considering that Arsenal are looking to sign Pjanic, who plays in the Bosnian midfield, for around £28m, this guy could be a bargain.

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Considering that Arsenal are looking to sign Pjanic, who plays in the Bosnian midfield, for around £28m, this guy could be a bargain.

So Arsenal are Pjanic buying and we're panic buying...

7 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Probably already been posted, but he comes on as sub against Wales, scores one, assists one and wins them the game. As for why he was a sub... Edin Dzeko is Bosnian.

Looks like Andy Carroll in those highlights, if he can stay fitter than him we will all be happy.

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Have you seen Pjanic play? I'm surprised if Juve are prepared to let him go.

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Looks like Andy Carroll in those highlights, if he can stay fitter than him we will all be happy.

Exactly the comparison I was going to make. Which is potentially exciting. He doesn't look like just a beanpole, he looks strong and not awful with the ball at his feet.

Potato quality video, but a decent show of what he's about. Yes - mostly headers, but he dominates the area by the look of it, rather than just being a big head to aim at. Joe Bryan could have a field day.

Also couple of finishes with his feet look decent - a bonus. Great overhead kick too if you watch to the end.

On 02/01/2017 at 11:57, MC RISK77 said:

Looks sensible to me no value here in England so glad we are shopping abroad. Not heard of him but I do like the idea of a tall striker, Tammy needs support and a big striker to help him out taking the attention of the big centre halves away from him will help

Tammy is pretty good at holding the ball up mind

3 minutes ago, brad blit said:

Juve won't be selling Pjanic, he only signed in summer and very light in centre midfield. Typical useless English journalism of filling pages with tripe to sell papers.... 

That might be true but the point is that other Bosnian players are playing for and of interest too Series Q and Premiership teams I guess.

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

That might be true but the point is that other Bosnian players are playing for and of interest too Series Q and Premiership teams I guess.

Bloody hell, no point of signing a Series Q player that's amateur league surely?

13 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Would there be any work permit issues? Bosnia aren`t in the EU are they?

He seems to play very frequently for the national side, and has been in Italy for ten years; a lot of pro footballers from outside the European Union end up applying for and getting passports after 5-6 years there, so may not be an issue at all.

FOOTBALL

Milan Djuric transferred from Cesena to Bristol City

With the departure of the Bosnian is needed now for the arrival of a new striker

Last update: January 3, 2017

Milan Djuric in action

Milan Djuric in action

3 min

•  
  •  
  •  

Cesena January 3, 2017 - Today we officially open the market and Milan Djuric is now to greetings: the Bosnian striker, in his best season in his career (6 goals in 19 games), had refused China and in the coming hours, as it bounces from ' England will be expected for medical examinations to formalize his move outright at Bristol City , Championship clubs (our series B).

So you are going to cut the mighty bond that has united the striker to Juventus, it started in the nursery, continued with the debut in Serie B in 2007-2008, with some brackets away from Romagna, with Buffon in goal, with the boos of 'beginning of last season were then converted into constant applause. The sale of Djuric, that with the new club (in Bristol City plays among other things also the former Magnusson) may already debut Saturday in the FA Cup, will bring in Juventus crates around 1.5 million pounds , or around one million and 700 thousand euro.

And with the departure of the Bosnian, therefore it becomes necessary to the arrival of a new striker. It remains alive the idea Marcello Trotta in Crotone that was not integrated: it should return to base house Sassuolo and the player would then be available to go down to Serie B to play. With the club neroverde among other things, is preparing a deal that would cover the passage of some young Bianconeri in Emilia to monetize: one of these should be the midfielder Alessandro Ahmetaj (born in 2000), the nursery talent and summer already tried by Juve.

Home Sassuolo Seahorse also looks to Cristian Dell'Orco (left or center-back) that could allow neroverdi starting with the arrival of Moustapha Seck from Rome. Another young nursery at the start: it is the defender Gianni Palmese ('99) directed towards Genoa. About more of Sassuolo, the Emilian club now would not affect much Camillo Ciano, in the role is already full. Cesena keeps alive the track of the return of Alfred Gomis but first must give in Agazzi (Atalanta?), And are always very timely the Aramu names and Paragini (on loan at Chievo) owned by Torino, with the first one that seems more easy to approach. Also Gennaro Gattuso in the list of possible reinforcements for its Pisa has also included Antonio Cinelli.

Finally, the team will return to work Monday, January 9 , during the rest period for the players was given a program to be respected and the recovery, also according to individual conditions, it decides how to set good preparation.

gm

Receiv

4 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Tammy is pretty good at holding the ball up mind

Totally Agree

(IF and WHEN the service is half reasonable and not round his throat !!! )

( Can't believe some of the criticism of TA on here , he's given everything , first year in Senior Football at any level , ploughed a lone furrow up front with little support in the vast majority of games , battered & kicked in the air continually , and will be the primary reason we avoid relegation if we do 

Personally , if he didn't kick another ball he's provided more , to date , than I could have ever hoped from a 18/19 yr old , with no senior experience over the whole season

Everything considered I think he's been absolutely fantastic for us ,  and considering his age, experience , and the level he's jumping in at , has to be as good a return from a loanee as we've ever had )

Well done Tammy , be proud of yourself 

26 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Totally Agree

(IF and WHEN the service is half reasonable and not round his throat !!! )

( Can't believe some of the criticism of TA on here , he's given everything , first year in Senior Football at any level , ploughed a lone furrow up front with little support in the vast majority of games and will be the primary reason we avoid relegation if we do 

Personally , if he didn't kick another ball he's provided more , to date , than I could have ever hoped from a 18/19 yr old , with no senior experience over the whole season

Everything considered I think he's been absolutely fantastic for us ,  and considering his age, experience , and the level he's jumping in at , has to be as good a return from a loanee as we've ever had )

Well done Tammy , be proud of yourself 

Spot on, nor has he had much rest either.  Even the EFL Cup games, where he's been sub, he's come on and played a part.

Very impressive for an 18 (now 19) year old....especially when we hear of players struggling to play 3 out of 4.

He had a quiet spell, but 4 in 3, coupled with there confidence to take as very important pen, he's firing again.  

3 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Good goal that. Used his strength well, nice bit of skill and a composed finish.

The more I see of this guy, the more I think he could be the real deal. Highlights they may be, but he's currently in the middle of his best scoring season, and he seems to be a decent finisher, very good header and has good strength holding on to the ball. Perfect replacement for Wilbraham.

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Cheers for those. They've shown he's more than just a big lump who can head a ball. Potentially a very good fit for us.

Precisely why I did it, sick of people moaning about signing "basketball players" when they've clearly barely watched a highlight. 

It's quite important that we have a striker that we can rely on next season when we lose Abraham - my opinion is that if Djuric finds his stride quickly here, a young player from the lower league like Bogle would be the perfect foil for him. Having never seen Engvall play, I don't know whether he and Djuric could play together, but maybe.

4 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Precisely why I did it, sick of people moaning about signing "basketball players" when they've clearly barely watched a highlight. 

It's quite important that we have a striker that we can rely on next season when we lose Abraham - my opinion is that if Djuric finds his stride quickly here, a young player from the lower league like Bogle would be the perfect foil for him. Having never seen Engvall play, I don't know whether he and Djuric could play together, but maybe.

Would love us to fall on our feet with a lower league gem similar to Brentford with Hogan, Gray etc. 

Archived