IGNORED

Milan Djuric - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED

bcfcchris2016

I've got a good feeling about this signing if we play to his strengths and he gets playing time. He seems to have really kicked on this season and for the national team he's averaging a goal every 82 minutes. He's also hit a good bit of form for Cesena with 4 goals in his last 6 games.

After the emotional gut-wrenching ride that we've had in the past 10 games, well done City for signing these 2 so early in the window. A CB and a Goalie next please. Hope they are as good as they look on Youtube. Lets  hope they are straight in and played without any mucking about from Mr Johnson.

If this is plan B time lets pray it works. Play the eleven best and stick with them

Kick the legs off them Milan especially on January 14th..

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Tammy is a poacher and could thrive off a genuine targetman. Wilbraham, as we all know, just doesn't have the legs required to start all the time now. He's also not as tall as Djuric. If Djuric can hold the ball up and make knockdowns for Tammy he'll get plenty of opportunity for goals.

Looking forward to him and flint working on there corner routines. Also when we're pushing to win a game and chuck wilbs on, that's some good height going on there. 

Edit....I forgot about hegeler as well.....Jesus dave

edit x2...is that bloke from Stoke with the long throw-ins still playing football?

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Tammy is a poacher and could thrive off a genuine targetman. Wilbraham, as we all know, just doesn't have the legs required to start all the time now. He's also not as tall as Djuric. If Djuric can hold the ball up and make knockdowns for Tammy he'll get plenty of opportunity for goals.

Hope LJ sees it as a good idea to play both of them at the same time all together upfront making a 2 up top paired simultaneous striker arrangement.

Just got to sort the swining defence out of course

These signings have great height and also look like they have big pair of balls, we've played too nice defensive football for so long now, pass back, pass sideways, oh look I've been muscled off the ball again. And we've looked very small. 

These players signal the end to that, great height, aggressive and attacking players, a whole new style, we want teams to fear us and this may start this, good signings on paper, I pray they're good as that

3 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Looking forward to him and flint working on there corner routines. Also when we're pushing to win a game and chuck wilbs on, that's some good height going on there. 

Why not retrain Wilbs (what am I saying, have we got any coaching worth having) as a CB. He will fight like **** for City in defence.

Not sure what to think about this one, big supposedly strong forward and being 6'6" gives us some serious threat in the air (so long as he's good at heading haha) but another one who has no English football experience. I like the age, the height and he seemed quite genuine in his interview so I guess it's just a case of time will tell.

That said I want to see a defender or two coming in.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Not sure what to think about this one, big supposedly strong forward and being 6'6" gives us some serious threat in the air (so long as he's good at heading haha) but another one who has no English football experience. I like the age, the height and he seemed quite genuine in his interview so I guess it's just a case of time will tell.

That said I want to see a defender or two coming in.

A forward of his pedigree playing in England would cost far more. People who've watched him in Italy think he'll be well suited to English football given his style. It's the type of player we've been desperately in need of. Just need to get balls into him.

28 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Just watched too. Doesn't he say that his son plays in England? 

I heard that, and guessed he was trying to say his dream to play in England. Dream in Portuguese is Sonho and I imagine it's similar in Italian and other latin languages. On family connections, I believe his younger brother plays for Ancona in Italy.

37 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Edit....I forgot about hegeler as well.....Jesus dave

edit x2...is that bloke from Stoke with the long throw-ins still playing football?

Rory Delap, just spotted near the Training Ground!  Seriously though, both Magnússon and Matthews have long throws.

18 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

I still have a good feeling about Gustav, from what I've seen of him. 

Me too.

8 minutes ago, Olé said:

I heard that, and guessed he was trying to say his dream to play in England. Dream in Portuguese is Sonho and I imagine it's similar in Italian and other latin languages. On family connections, I believe his younger brother plays for Ancona in Italy.

sognare

Archived