IGNORED

Milan Djuric - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED

bcfcchris2016

10 hours ago, Andy Horsman said:

Without Tammy next season, Engvall  could be like a new signing. Hopefully he'll get opportunities before then, but he's a raw young lad ( 21 later this year) with loads of potential and he'll be more acclimatised by 2017/18.

We will still need another striker as Wilbs will be gone....

9 hours ago, Olé said:

Here he is scoring past Buffon versus Juventus.... :cool:

EDIT: Serie A won't let you watch it embedded on OTIB, but click to watch it on Youtube and forward to 1:12. Gets the assist on a second goal at 2:45 too.

Seeing the line up he was up against there (Pirlo, Vidal, Buffon; the list goes on) shows he's certainly had experience playing some decent players.

Like that assist too; the sort of aerial ability I think we currently lack, either through Tammy's inexperience or due to Wilbs maybe not being as spritly as he used to be.

After seeing the interview I think we have to thank Magnusson for speaking so highly of us and getting him here. Well done Hordour, I've never seen a player settle so well, looking forward to seeing you play together.

Edit: seems @megansdadmade the same point just before me, I honestly didn't see. Great minds and all that!

10 hours ago, Olé said:

Here he is scoring past Buffon versus Juventus.... :cool:

EDIT: Serie A won't let you watch it embedded on OTIB, but click to watch it on Youtube and forward to 1:12. Gets the assist on a second goal at 2:45 too.

Pirlo would have got slaughtered on here for the way he lost the ball for the first goal!

1 hour ago, RedM said:

After seeing the interview I think we have to thank Magnusson for speaking so highly of us and getting him here. Well done Hordour, I've never seen a player settle so well, looking forward to seeing you play together.

Edit: seems @megansdadmade the same point just before me, I honestly didn't see. Great minds and all that!

Magnusson will be next captain. He's just made for it. 

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Magnusson only talked us up big coz he was desperate for a teammate who can at last get on the end of his long throw ins.

17 hours ago, Xiled said:

Once again, I feel ashamed that I can only speak English and a few words of French.

I guess when you come from Bosnia but you're playing in Italy with an Icelandic teammate, English is the a sensible middle ground....good news for us anyway.

And he called us Bristol City... not Bristol

15 hours ago, samo II said:

Seeing the line up he was up against there (Pirlo, Vidal, Buffon; the list goes on) shows he's certainly had experience playing some decent players.

Like that assist too; the sort of aerial ability I think we currently lack, either through Tammy's inexperience or due to Wilbs maybe not being as spritly as he used to be.

Yep, alongside Pirlo the other two in midfield for Juve are Pogba and Marchisio..

I tell you what I like, centre forwards from that part of the world all sound hard as ****, even when they are speaking another country's language..

Sort of a Bosnian Mick Harford, which can never be a bad thing..

I like the Mick Harford shout @GrahamC.

Although I started watching in the late 70s, he was probably my first real favourite player....I had the shirt with the badge in the middle, and although I was a short-arse (at the time for my age) I thought I was Mick!!

My other thought when I saw Milan was Miranda Hart....:facepalm:

Lets hope he's more Mick than Miranda!!!! (I heard that Mick was the only player not to go through the Wimbledon initiation ceremony as the players were all frightened of Mick)

What about this for his song...to the tune of the Payet / Alli and all the other variations of the song...

'We've got Djuric, Milan Djuric I just don't think you understand,

He's little Lee's man, he's taller then Zidane

We've got Milan Djuric!'

6 minutes ago, TMS said:

What about this for his song...to the tune of the Payet / Alli and all the other variations of the song...

'We've got Djuric, Milan Djuric I just don't think you understand,

He's little Lee's man, he's taller then Zidane

We've got Milan Djuric!'

Would be better if we came up with something original

Archived