IGNORED

Milan Djuric - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED

bcfcchris2016

5 hours ago, Lew-T said:

I think this is how City and LJ will go about recruitments in future. You'll get more for your money abroad and it's the unknown for the opposing team and manager! 

Hopefully he will be a success..

Exactly what we need someone who knows the Championship and can hit the ground running . :blink:

8 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

14 full caps for Bosnia and 7 goals.

That's an impressive record for any international forward, and he could prove the perfect foil for Tammy up top.

Absolutely this. I cannot wait to see them two play together upfront.

How good is his English?

Worries me a little that we're looking for characters in the form of Djuric, Ba and Hegeler who are all, I'm assuming, not native English speakers. 

Now, if they're anything like Magnusson, we've nothing to worry about. But if they're like Kodjia and need to learn the language, then a spine of a French speaking centre back, German midfielder and Bosnian centre forward could become an issue.

10 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

How good is his English?

Worries me a little that we're looking for characters in the form of Djuric, Ba and Hegeler who are all, I'm assuming, not native English speakers. 

Now, if they're anything like Magnusson, we've nothing to worry about. But if they're like Kodjia and need to learn the language, then a spine of a French speaking centre back, German midfielder and Bosnian centre forward could become an issue.

If his social media is anything to go by then his English is good. 

14 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

How good is his English?

I wouldn't be concerned with the German fella. Think they teach English almost everywhere there. As for the other two, I'm not sure but usually internationals speak English as I think that's the common language in football. 

Archived