IGNORED

Reasons to support LJ

Cornacix the Druid

1 hour ago, Bcfc24 said:

A serious answer from me... because whoever we put in charge next won't care about the club anywhere near as much as LJ

1 hour ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Shit answer 

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

You don't need to care to do a good job. 

Although you need to be good at your job. 

Those three posts made me chuckle tonight, dunno why, they just did.  Thanks :clapping:

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

Not entirely true. 

We are a smallish club. Fact. 

On League points over the last 50 years we are in the top 10 clubs in the country. 

Beats fighting relegation EVERY season. 

A smallish club attracting the 11th best average attendance in the division - on a record breaking losing run.

We are better supported than Bournemouth. 

Only Sheff Utd and Pompey in the leagues below have better support.

So currently, we are just about in the top one third - or top of the middle third - of clubs in the country (the 92) for average attendance. Not bad for a smallish club. On a losing streak.

Just goes to show the "potential" here still, despite the ongoing sh1te we get to watch

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

People could really say the same for the ones who blindly support a manager who is totally embarrassing out great club... 

This is no blind support, I just sincerely think (as SL) that LJ is the right man for the job. Nothing pathetic with that, but MHH's reactions here are pathetic.

1 minute ago, Benni said:

This is no blind support, I just sincerely think (as SL) that LJ is the right man for the job. Nothing pathetic with that, but MHH's reactions here are pathetic.

I see LJ's friends and family have turned up again.

2 minutes ago, Benni said:

You are a troll, or someone who is so blinded to the chuffing obvious, I am unsure whether you should be out without your minders. Hard to tell on OTIB.....I suspect the former.

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

You are a troll, or someone who is so blinded to the chuffing obvious, I am unsure whether you should be out without your minders. Hard to tell on OTIB.....I suspect the former.

Just **** off and start supporting the club, ****

4 minutes ago, Benni said:

Could you please explain to me and every one else on here how you sincerely think Lee Johnson can turn things around..?

Just now, iamsober said:

weirdo - look at the meaning and then your post!

A multitude of meanings, I am sure. In my book, supporting the desecration of our club, by continuing to employ a person who is devoid of tactical nous and disciplinary clout, would surely class someone with the designation of "weirdo".

8 minutes ago, iamsober said:

weirdo - look at the meaning and then your post!

A multitude of meanings, I am sure. In my book, supporting the desecration of our club, by continuing to employ a person who is devoid of tactical nous and disciplinary clout, would surely class someone with the designation of "weirdo".

And WTGR if you are sober, then I'd rather be shitfaced.

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I prefer incompetentbut don't agree that he is

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

And WTGR if you are sober, then I'd rather be shitfaced.

that message just about sums you up!

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

There is no desecration going on here, drama-queen. Building a club takes time, and LJ needs time. He is the right man for the job.

1 hour ago, Bcfc24 said:

A serious answer from me... because whoever we put in charge next won't care about the club anywhere near as much as LJ

Would like to believe this but for his last 2 seasons as a player with city he only got selected  because his dad was manager, avoided every challenge, got rid of the ball every time he felt threatened, turned many attacks into defences.  Came back as manager to continue a recovery Pembo had started. As long as Pembo was in his ear city played well, then they brought in Holden, part  of the Johnson team that lost the plot - Pembo shut out and we can't win a tossed coin. Totally clueless and no man-management skills he has lost the confidence of the players.

2 minutes ago, Benni said:

There is no desecration going on here, drama-queen. Building a club takes time, and LJ needs time. He is the right man for the job.

Not interested in your private fight, but thought I'd ask where in past history a manager has done this badly and he's been given time and it has been proven to be the right decision? 

Archived