IGNORED

JOHNSON OUT BANNER

OhhhhhhFAMMYFAMMY

These all seem to be written in the same style of sheet, with green edging.

Am I right in thinking these would be standard NHS issue? 

If so, the biggest outrage about the whole banner scenario is that valuable resources have been taken from our already underfunded Health Authority. 

• Admin
5 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

These all seem to be written in the same style of sheet, with green edging.

Am I right in thinking these would be standard NHS issue? 

If so, the biggest outrage about the whole banner scenario is that valuable resources have been taken from our already underfunded Health Authority. 

That's a different angle I've not heard before and probably wins the award for today's most random post

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

And I personally hope they will be given life time bans and also a criminal record for assault.

Why, free country and no assault?  You maybe able to get them for littering I guess.

How does it feel being the self appointed Captain staying on the bridge as the icy waters of L1 close around you?

If I was commanding an army I'd love millions like you as my cannon fodder.

5 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Why, free country and no assault?  You maybe able to get them for littering I guess.

How does it feel being the self appointed Captain staying on the bridge as the icy waters of L1 close around you?

If I was commanding an army I'd love millions like you as my cannon fodder.

If you throw something at someone with the intention of that object hitting them is that not assault?

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

If you throw something at someone with the intention of that object hitting them is that not assault?

Not if it's a ticket from a distance, nope, and you'd also have to prove it was aimed at the victim and not at the pitch which I don't believe anyone would do anyway.

Back in the day there'd be hardly any fans left with all those frightening bog rolls being thrown.

I am not condoning violence in anyway whatsoever and never would but please stop talking absolute bollocks.

The pertinent section of the definition of 'assault' is below.

'There can be no assault if the act does not produce a true apprehension of harm in the victim. There must be a reasonable fear of injury. The usual test applied is whether the act would induce such apprehension in the mind of a reasonable person.'

5 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

If those that want him to stay are so adamant that he's the man, why not show their support with Johnson in banners?  Just a thought.

I think because they are probably in the minority now. They'd get shouted down by people at the ground and most people don't go to football for a shouting match with their own fans. 

It would be the same if people had a 'Johnson Out' banner when we were doing well in September.

7 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

If those that want him to stay are so adamant that he's the man, why not show their support with Johnson in banners?  Just a thought.

More bed sheets!? There's Jasper trying to collect bedding and sleeping bags for the homeless at the moment and half of Bedminster is running round buying up bed sheets to paint. I actually thought the Johnson Out Out banner might have been a counter protest against the Johnson Out banners - perhaps the resistance has started.

25 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think because they are probably in the minority now. They'd get shouted down by people at the ground and most people don't go to football for a shouting match with their own fans. 

It would be the same if people had a 'Johnson Out' banner when we were doing well in September.

They could post them around Bedminster/AG at night in the same way others have been done.  Would still be showing support.  No chance of confrontation. 

What about it LJ supporters?  Why not get out there and show some support for your man?

Is this like the purple revolution or more the sort of umbrella protest?

I reckon everybody who wants Johnson out should take a brolly and, in unison, open them up when he comes on the pitch, when he goes off for HT, comes back on and at the end of the match.

Nice and colourful and you cannot get more of a vivid straw poll than that... just make sure the brollies are not red as that would be mistaken for support ! 

Might even be a job for Olé... think of a single colour and sell them outside the ground.

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

I rather liked the plastic pigs one they did at Charlton. 

Maybe someone could come up with another suitable plastic "thing" .

I am pretty sure what the first answers to that are going to be too .

Suspect midfield and defence is something I'd imagine to be tricky to replicate in plastic, at least without spending over £10million

Archived