IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Andy082005

Intereasting story.  I appreciate it will have plenty of people shoot me down here and no, I will not share my source 

Huge fall outs at the club and pretty much every player has had a gutsfull. The whole Tomlin interview cherade  was just that....a cherade.  He is not happy one bit at City at the minute and Johnson has lost the respect of the changing room massively.  

It sounds like there's damage beyond repair. 

He has to go. Please Steve. ...swallow your pride.  Get rid 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Intereasting story.  I appreciate it will have plenty of people shoot me down here and no, I will not share my source 

Huge fall outs at the club and pretty much every player has had a gutsfull. The whole Tomlin interview cherade  was just that....a cherade.  He is not happy one bit at City at the minute and Johnson has lost the respect of the changing room massively.  

I thought he had left???

On an unrelated note, a member of the Bristol City squad didn't go back to Bristol last week but instead got a train to London. I know this because I was in the same carriage. I didn't have anything City-related on so he would not have known I was a fan and I was hoping he'd say something indiscreet and interesting in one of the numerous phone conversations he had.  He did not and that is why this isn't a particularly interesting story.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone else got any non-stories about encounters with recent City players? 

10 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Bah bah bah 

Whether the opening post is correct or not won't matter one iota to SL.

He tolerated Senior Johnson's behaviour for ages towards the players without intervention. No doubt how the team is managed is down to the man in charge and as long results are decent I'm sure SL doesn't give how it done a second thought.

On Tomlins interview - you are correct. 

I never read interviews with the players because they are always told what they can and can't say by the clubs media department. That's why every article is full of recycled phrases.

my personal favourite is when new players sign:

I spoke to (insert name here) he told me what a great club City are

I spoke to the manager, Im impressed with his ideas

The fans are great

The players are a great bunch of lads that have made me very welcome 

blah blah

I bet loads of them are out on Saturday nights. Martin Olson was out every week up here when Norwich we're on their bad run.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Whether the opening post is correct or not won't matter one iota to SL.

He tolerated Senior Johnson's behaviour for ages towards the players without intervention. No doubt how the team is managed is down to the man in charge and as long results are decent I'm sure SL doesn't give how it done a second thought.

Especially when we're loosing all the time?

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Yes he has left.  But believe it or not. ..when people leave jobs...they don't mysteriously lose contact with people they grew very close with over time 

Sorry., I am confused now. So, is Wade Elliott the source or is it "he said, what he said?". If so, I suspect Chinese words syndrome ie Tomlin happy but reports come through  "Tomlin shit happy"...

13 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

On an unrelated note, a member of the Bristol City squad didn't go back to Bristol last week but instead got a train to London. I know this because I was in the same carriage. I didn't have anything City-related on so he would not have known I was a fan and I was hoping he'd say something indiscreet and interesting in one of the numerous phone conversations he had.  He did not and that is why this isn't a particularly interesting story.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone else got any non-stories about encounters with recent City players? 

The least you can do is tell us who. Freeman I suppose?

5 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

The least you can do is tell us who. Freeman I suppose?

The main reason I don't want to say the name is that I suddenly realised that, despite having watched him on the pitch all afternoon, I was not 100% sure what Jamie Paterson looked like!  To be clear, this is not the start of a transfer rumour. It was pretty obvious from his phone conversation he was just visiting London for the night. 

21 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

It's fairly common for players to make their own way home

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

The main reason I don't want to say the name is that I suddenly realised that, despite having watched him on the pitch all afternoon, I was not 100% sure what Jamie Paterson looked like!  To be clear, this is not the start of a transfer rumour. It was pretty obvious from his phone conversation he was just visiting London for the night. 

One for the classics board I think 

Archived