IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Andy082005

Intereasting story.  I appreciate it will have plenty of people shoot me down here and no, I will not share my source 

Huge fall outs at the club and pretty much every player has had a gutsfull. The whole Tomlin interview cherade  was just that....a cherade.  He is not happy one bit at City at the minute and Johnson has lost the respect of the changing room massively.  

It sounds like there's damage beyond repair. 

He has to go. Please Steve. ...swallow your pride.  Get rid 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Intereasting story.  I appreciate it will have plenty of people shoot me down here and no, I will not share my source 

Huge fall outs at the club and pretty much every player has had a gutsfull. The whole Tomlin interview cherade  was just that....a cherade.  He is not happy one bit at City at the minute and Johnson has lost the respect of the changing room massively.  

I thought he had left???

On an unrelated note, a member of the Bristol City squad didn't go back to Bristol last week but instead got a train to London. I know this because I was in the same carriage. I didn't have anything City-related on so he would not have known I was a fan and I was hoping he'd say something indiscreet and interesting in one of the numerous phone conversations he had.  He did not and that is why this isn't a particularly interesting story.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone else got any non-stories about encounters with recent City players? 

10 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Bah bah bah 

Whether the opening post is correct or not won't matter one iota to SL.

He tolerated Senior Johnson's behaviour for ages towards the players without intervention. No doubt how the team is managed is down to the man in charge and as long results are decent I'm sure SL doesn't give how it done a second thought.

On Tomlins interview - you are correct. 

I never read interviews with the players because they are always told what they can and can't say by the clubs media department. That's why every article is full of recycled phrases.

my personal favourite is when new players sign:

I spoke to (insert name here) he told me what a great club City are

I spoke to the manager, Im impressed with his ideas

The fans are great

The players are a great bunch of lads that have made me very welcome 

blah blah

I bet loads of them are out on Saturday nights. Martin Olson was out every week up here when Norwich we're on their bad run.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Whether the opening post is correct or not won't matter one iota to SL.

He tolerated Senior Johnson's behaviour for ages towards the players without intervention. No doubt how the team is managed is down to the man in charge and as long results are decent I'm sure SL doesn't give how it done a second thought.

Especially when we're loosing all the time?

14 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Your thread title doesn't seem to relate to your post. Part of me is wondering if you've accidentally given your source away...

No im not. I'm fairly certain the person who told me hasn't just said thishe to the person I know 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Yes he has left.  But believe it or not. ..when people leave jobs...they don't mysteriously lose contact with people they grew very close with over time 

Sorry., I am confused now. So, is Wade Elliott the source or is it "he said, what he said?". If so, I suspect Chinese words syndrome ie Tomlin happy but reports come through  "Tomlin shit happy"...

13 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

On an unrelated note, a member of the Bristol City squad didn't go back to Bristol last week but instead got a train to London. I know this because I was in the same carriage. I didn't have anything City-related on so he would not have known I was a fan and I was hoping he'd say something indiscreet and interesting in one of the numerous phone conversations he had.  He did not and that is why this isn't a particularly interesting story.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone else got any non-stories about encounters with recent City players? 

The least you can do is tell us who. Freeman I suppose?

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

SLs record of sacking managers suggests that he doesn't act until City are in the drop zone and we are not there yet....

I think you're spot on. It looks like it will happen but I hope it won't be to late though. 

5 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

The least you can do is tell us who. Freeman I suppose?

The main reason I don't want to say the name is that I suddenly realised that, despite having watched him on the pitch all afternoon, I was not 100% sure what Jamie Paterson looked like!  To be clear, this is not the start of a transfer rumour. It was pretty obvious from his phone conversation he was just visiting London for the night. 

21 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

It's fairly common for players to make their own way home

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

The main reason I don't want to say the name is that I suddenly realised that, despite having watched him on the pitch all afternoon, I was not 100% sure what Jamie Paterson looked like!  To be clear, this is not the start of a transfer rumour. It was pretty obvious from his phone conversation he was just visiting London for the night. 

One for the classics board I think 

21 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

So is paterson signing for QPR with freeman

32 minutes ago, Rule The Waves said:

Am I the only one confused as to how this thread has anything to do with Wade Elliott?

Wade Elliot knows players and staff still at the club, they tell him stuff, he tells Andy, and Andy posts it on the forums. The forums get picked up by the Evneing posts and the Evening posts by the national papers. The BBC start taking interest and before you know it we are the main BBC News story

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

It's so very easy to say I can't tell you the source......utter billshit unless you can not name the source but how they are in the know , Player, Ex Player etc. Put up or shut up

Anybody who thinks all's well behind the scenes is a fool.

The current head coach should have been sent packing weeks ago and it amazes me he's still in charge.

He won't be in charge this time next Saturday though. Why wait until then I say? Pull the trigger Lansdown.

6 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Quite easily to forget how many bellends there are ono this forum 

The amount of posts that turn into unfunny, overused jokes is embarrassing. 

Wait a minute. You were the one who created so much confusion on your post with the reference to Wade Elliott and no definition of the source. Others are bellends? Take an inward look my friend!!!

1 minute ago, ontariored said:

Wait a minute. You were the one who created so much on your post as to reference to Wade Elliott and others are bellends? Take an inward look my friend!!!

I was simply passing on valid information to the wider City community on here. It's a forum 

Then I remembered that most threads just turn into the same regurgitated jokes and puns

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Quite easily to forget how many bellends there are ono this forum 

The amount of posts that turn into unfunny, overused jokes is embarrassing. 

Just now, Andy082005 said:

I was simply passing on valid information to the wider City community on here. It's a forum 

Then I remembered that most threads just turn into the same regurgitated jokes and puns

In fairness, Andy, you've been talking absolute gibberish for most of this thread, which hasn't exactly done wonders for your credibility (regardless of whether your claims are true, which I'm not here to dispute).

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

Must be Luke Freeman

I've got a non-story! A mate of mine works for the academy alongside Jamie McAlistair, Tinnion et al

he hasn't been passed any information about what's going on at the club (other than the players going to lansdown to complain about LJ, that's pretty common knowledge now though)

34 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

OK.  Noticed I missed a very important point 

It's from Wade Elliott mouth 

All.what I've posted isn from the mouth of Ware 

Thanks for clearing that up and I can honestly say I am none the wiser

12 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

In fairness, Andy, you've been talking absolute gibberish for most of this thread, which hasn't exactly done wonders for your credibility (regardless of whether your claims are true, which I'm not here to dispute).

Not really.  

Simple mistake in the opening statement. Explained further down.  Don't know what else there is for people to understand

Wade Elliott says that everyone is unhappy with the way the manager is running things. Tomlin being the most unhappy

Changing room has been well and truely lost beyond repair  

Clear enough ? 

Commence unnan comments and other unfunny jokes 

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not really.  

Simple mistake in the opening statement. Explained further down.  Don't know what else there is for people to understand

Wade Elliott says that everyone is unhappy with the way the manager is running things. Tomlin being the most unhappy

Clear enough ? 

Please explain this bit:

"It's from Wade Elliott mouth 

All.what I've posted isn from the mouth of Ware"

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not really.  

Clear enough ? 

Genuine question - how does the info get from Wade to yourself? Through a common acquaintance?

Edit - ignore just seen above. 

Not sure Wade will be too thrilled with your friend in common as the club clearly monitor this forum!

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Genuine question - how does the info get from Wade to yourself? Through a common acquaintance?

Edit - ignore just seen above. 

Not sure Wade will be too thrilled with your friend in common as the club clearly monitor this forum!

Let them monitor it. Wade doesn't work for the club no more as far as Imy aware . His days were numbered when LJ came in 

Let them monitor it. Wade doesn't work for the club no more as far as Imy aware . His days were numbered when LJ came in 

I meant that Wade will surely be made aware that his source isn't keeping the information he's given - presumably in good faith - to himself. 

This is one of my favourite ever stories. 

Builds you up, builds you up, builds you up... wait for it... here comes the punchline... and... nope nothing. 

Made me laugh a lot. Good work. 

25 minutes ago, cynic said:

So it wasn't from the horses mouth.

Its second hand from some bloke who "is close to him".

'ere we go.

Mate....I've been a regular poster on this forum for 12 to years.  I have no reason to come on here and make up some bullshit story 

I'll leave it there. I shared what I was told from a proper source,  so whether you believe it or not I couldn't give a monksys

To be honest though...anyone who disbelieves there arnt horrific issues down there areally deluded.  Record amount of league defeats on the spin

Says it all really. 

Mate....I've been a regular postereaders on this forum for 12 to years.  I have no reason to come on here and make up some bullshit story 

I'll leave it there. I shared what I was told from a proper source,  so whether you believe it or not I couldn't give a monksys

To be honest though...anyone who disbelieves there arnt horrific issues down there areally deluded.  Record amount of league defeats on the spin

Says it all really. 

I rest my case .....Oh dear 

Mate....I've been a regular postereaders on this forum for 12 to years.  I have no reason to come on here and make up some bullshit story 

Says it all really. 

42 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Yes, as soon as the puns start it's best just to leave them to it as the thread has just then died for all intents and purposes.

Archived