IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Andy082005

13 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Quite easily to forget how many bellends there are ono this forum 

The amount of posts that turn into unfunny, overused jokes is embarrassing. 

Just remind me never to tell you a secret. And as for the player on the train who couldn't possibly be named, but was called Patterson, this whole thread is a joke, surely?

4 hours ago, Shtanley said:

After an away loss to Brighton 4 years ago me and my dad spotted Lewin Nyatanga sitting with his legs dangling off the train platform. My dad joked that it wasn't all doom and gloom and Lewin had his best years ahead of him. He laughed. 

Crikey, can you imagine the upset and heartache if a train had hit him? They're very expensive to repair , those trains.

14 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

I liked the balance of Pembo and Wade Elliot in charge.  He didn't come across as a big time charlie at all. More like a thoughtful, creative and intelligent player who would provide input and balance to JP's experience.  Probably the makings of an exceptionally good modern coach who would play a supportive role as a number two rather than a head role.  I wouldn't mind at all seeing a JP and WE combo back in place until the end of the season at least.  Wade was a gifted player and, although very different in character, he'd know where to play the likes of Tomlin and other flair players.  I suspect given his 'think before he spoke' manner I reckon he would be a better man manager than LJ.  Clearly very different characters and so it's no surprise LJ moved him on.  A mistake in my view.

13 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Mate....I've been a regular poster on this forum for 12 to years.  I have no reason to come on here and make up some bullshit story 

I'll leave it there. I shared what I was told from a proper source,  so whether you believe it or not I couldn't give a monksys

To be honest though...anyone who disbelieves there arnt horrific issues down there areally deluded.  Record amount of league defeats on the spin

Says it all really. 

Agree, There are a few who still believe everything the club says and their employees, others think a bit about whats gone on and is happening. Those who think all is well should get their heads out of the sand.

I feel sorry for Andy here. He's obviously heard something from a reliable source. The amount of times people get the hump on this forum because people don't reveal who their source is, and then Andy comes straight out with it and gets smashed. No wonder the guy is retaliating. I know it's not what the fans want to hear, but for it's worth it's pretty much spot on. 

18 minutes ago, bcfcnick said:

I liked the balance of Pembo and Wade Elliot in charge.  He didn't come across as a big time charlie at all. More like a thoughtful, creative and intelligent player who would provide input and balance to JP's experience.  Probably the makings of an exceptionally good modern coach who would play a supportive role as a number two rather than a head role.  I wouldn't mind at all seeing a JP and WE combo back in place until the end of the season at least.  Wade was a gifted player and, although very different in character, he'd know where to play the likes of Tomlin and other flair players.  I suspect given his 'think before he spoke' manner I reckon he would be a better man manager than LJ.  Clearly very different characters and so it's no surprise LJ moved him on.  A mistake in my view.

Are they different characters? From the limited impression we get in the media I'd have imagined they'd get on pretty well. Both intelligent guys, articulate and similar age.

Seem more similar characters than Elliot and Cotterill or Elliot and Pemberton.

11 hours ago, Harry said:

Wade Elliott is no longer employed by BCFC because he was an arrogant, big-time, ***** to most of the kids he was supposed to be tutoring.  Good riddance.

As for what he thinks about our current problems, I really couldn't give a shit.

In not sure thats entirely fair  Harry...... the first part of yiur post i mean 

my source ( cue for a crash helmet ) tells me he was a top bloke whom the lads really liked and more importantly respected. 

2 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

In not sure thats entirely fair  Harry...... the first part of yiur post i mean 

my source ( cue for a crash helmet ) tells me he was a top bloke whom the lads really liked and more importantly respected. 

Thanks, a more accurate view I'm sure.

Hope your lad is a great success at Fleetwood.

I saw Gary O'Neil having a coffee in DL gym cafe last week then the very next day Bobby Reid was sitting there along with about 5 other players.

I think they were drinking coffee but it could have been tea or possibly even hot chocolate. Bobby Reid was smiling.

I'm not sure what to read into this but I'm pretty sure that they had been working out in the gym.

I was discombobulated by the whole experience.

16 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Intereasting story.  I appreciate it will have plenty of people shoot me down here and no, I will not share my source 

Huge fall outs at the club and pretty much every player has had a gutsfull. The whole Tomlin interview cherade  was just that....a cherade.  He is not happy one bit at City at the minute and Johnson has lost the respect of the changing room massively.  

It sounds like there's damage beyond repair. 

He has to go. Please Steve. ...swallow your pride.  Get rid 

Andy

You are wasting your breath mate

As I've been saying for a while - exactly what I've been told from a good but completely different source

as per normal on here the Superfans and LJ Faith will try and shout you down and call 'bull****t'

(Unless you have seen it for your own eyes , have a video and signed confessions !! )

(Note - no one has made the same comments about Harry's accusations about WE - as it suits their agenda on this thread :whistle: )

Let them live in their imaginary world Whilst watching our current Head Coach take the most expensive Squad we've ever had , by a distance plummet,  into L1

Anyone who thinks LJ has good management skills can listen / read to his interviews for a start - ( bit more difficult to dismiss those as bull****  though )

I would never reveal my source , but this thread just proves it would be pointless in respect of the LJ Faith anyway

Laughable

41 minutes ago, Sepp Blatter said:

I feel sorry for Andy here. He's obviously heard something from a reliable source. The amount of times people get the hump on this forum because people don't reveal who their source is, and then Andy comes straight out with it and gets smashed. No wonder the guy is retaliating. I know it's not what the fans want to hear, but for it's worth it's pretty much spot on. 

Thanks mate. Much appreciated. As I said I've posted on this forum for 12 years . I very rarely come across info and don't make stuff up.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Andy

As I've been saying for a while - exactly what I've been told from a good but completely different source

as per normal on here the Superfans and LJ Faith will try and shout you down and call 'bull****t'

(Note - no one has made the same comments about Harry's accusations about WE - as it suits their agenda on this thread :whistle: )

Let them live in their imaginary world Whilst watching our current Head Coach take the most expensive Squad we've ever had , by a distance plummet,  into L1

Anyone who thinks LJ has good management skills can listen / read to his interviews for a start - ( bit more difficult to dismiss those as bull****  though )

Laughable

The whole situation is laughable. As you said, most expensive squad...and the shambles it's turned into is unbelievable 

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Andy

Laughable

Don't get so worked up.  It was the quality of the original post that caused the scepticism.  I suspect anyone on this forum will accept what someone is saying if it appears credible.  However this internet thingy is a little notorious for bogus rumours so no surprise that people have doubts.  No need to get so wound up about it.

My view is rather how I feel about most conspiracy theories.  How hard must it be to keep something completely secret?  Surely if things are that bad, someone would have spoken out by now?  I heard Zak Vyner on Radio Bristol after the match yesterday and he sounded natural and enthusiastic.  No sign there that the club is in disarray.

If it is true, then what is Johnston doing to alienate players?  Can't see anything in the photos from the training ground that suggests disharmony...

14 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Not really.  

Simple mistake in the opening statement. Explained further down.  Don't know what else there is for people to understand

Wade Elliott says that everyone is unhappy with the way the manager is running things. Tomlin being the most unhappy

Changing room has been well and truely lost beyond repair  

Clear enough ? 

Commence unnan comments and other unfunny jokes 

If that's true then even SL must realise we have no chance of staying up. SL would deserve the very worst for burying his head. 

Unfortunately he's taking us down with him. 

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Andy

(Unless you have seen it for your own eyes , have a video and signed confessions !! )

I would never reveal my source , but this thread just proves it would be pointless in respect of the LJ Faith anyway

Laughable

Not to worry, mate.  There's people on here who still believe in Father Christmas and the tooth fairy.

11 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Don't get so worked up.  It was the quality of the original post that caused the scepticism.  I suspect anyone on this forum will accept what someone is saying if it appears credible.  However this internet thingy is a little notorious for bogus rumours so no surprise that people have doubts.  No need to get so wound up about it.

My view is rather how I feel about most conspiracy theories.  How hard must it be to keep something completely secret?  Surely if things are that bad, someone would have spoken out by now?  I heard Zak Vyner on a Radio Bristol after the match yesterday and he sounded natural and enthusiastic.  No sign there that the club is in disarray.

If it is true, then what is Johnston doing to alienate players?  Can't see anything in the photos from the training ground that suggests disharmony...

Sorry , but Your opening sentence is nonsense - There are a number of posters on here ((And I'd put you on the fringe of that group) who call B******t at anything   - information, statistics that in anyway reflect poorly on LJ - it is laughable , talk about Blind faith

Various accounts regarding dressing room / coach harmony have been rife for months now yet people still convince themselves that there is no problem !!!

The accounts from different sources provide similar accounts about various alleged incidents - spooky eh

As I've said numerous times I won't ever reveal my source , what I would say is I hear all sorts of stuff I'd never post on here as I can't be sure of its accuracy

Ive been posting about disharmony for months as I personally , believe it to be wholly accurate and fundamental to our current form & plight

Think you will find @Andy082005that as one of a few lone voices that said from the start, if I'm right , that you didn't want LJ, , and have consistently maintained that stance throughout , that a few on here , may be a tad upset , having turned on you during that period , that you indeed were , and are, being proved (Certainly IMO) absolutely right , 

fair play for having the courage of your convictions and sticking with them 

24 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The whole situation is laughable. As you said, most expensive squad...and the shambles it's turned into is unbelievable 

No point arguing, people will believe you or not. 

Do you what Andy it's easy for people to call it BS, but leaks coming out from the club all seems to be consistent with LJ losing the dressing.

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sorry , but Your opening sentence is nonsense - There are a number of posters on here ((And I'd put you on the fringe of that group) who call B******t at anything   - information, statistics that in anyway reflect poorly on LJ - it is laughable , talk about Blind faith

Various accounts regarding dressing room / coach harmony have been rife for months now yet people still convince themselves that there is no problem !!!

The accounts from different sources provide similar accounts about various alleged incidents - spooky eh

As I've said numerous times I won't ever reveal my source , what I would say is I hear all sorts of stuff I'd never post on here as I can't be sure of its accuracy

Ive been posting about disharmony for months as I believe it to be wholly accurate and fundamental to our current form & plight

Bob, I've been one to call bullshit on some of rumours mentioned on here only because there seems to be a lack validity to them. I'm by no means a happy clapper or have my head buried about our form (or lack of it).  What I would be amazed at is if all these rumours are true and SL hasn't seen fit to sort out the problems one way or another. With the squad we have , we should not be struggling so something's not right clearly . I just don't want to jump on the LJ has lost the dressing room bandwagon as it seems the players are still playing for him. 

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Bob, I've been one to call bullshit on some of rumours mentioned on here only because there seems to be a lack validity to them. I'm by no means a happy clapper or have my head buried about our form (or lack of it).  What I would be amazed at is if all these rumours are true and SL hasn't seen fit to sort out the problems one way or another. With the squad we have , we should not be struggling so something's not right clearly . I just don't want to jump on the LJ has lost the dressing room bandwagon as it seems the players are still playing for him. 

They might be. But they're not improving either. 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think you will find @Andy082005that as On of a few lone voices that said from the start, if I'm right , that you didn't want LJ, and have consistently maintained that stance throughout , that a few on here may be a tad upset , having turned on you during that period , that you indeed were , and are, being proved (Certainly IMO) absolutely right , 

Agree with that. My one word post on here the day he was appointed was "hilarious".

For a while afterwards I expanded on why I thought it was a stupid appointment, but haven't said so much until this run started. The reason being, there are always complete bellends, to use Andy's word, with an agenda that want to belittle anyone with a view that doesn't accord with theirs. Using my real name rather than a pseudonym makes that all the more difficult, but nevertheless fair play to @Andy082005, and others such as @Olé and especially @Thatch35 to be so consistent.

LJ was never going to work because he does not give that aura of being a man manager and IMO will not be taken seriously or respected by the players.

It seems from the many stories - and I have been told similar by people that would know better than most - that is being proved correct.

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Bob, I've been one to call bullshit on some of rumours mentioned on here only because there seems to be a lack validity to them.

I'm by no means a happy clapper or have my head buried about our form (or lack of it).  What I would be amazed at is if all these rumours are true and SL hasn't seen fit to sort out the problems one way or another. With the squad we have , we should not be struggling so something's not right clearly . I just don't want to jump on the LJ has lost the dressing room bandwagon as it seems the players are still playing for him. 

Fair enough - so a serious q

Why do you say 'there seems to be a lack of validity to them'

Im not trying to be clever or sarcastic , but what makes you , and other posters think that there is harmony between LJ and players and all is good within the squad ?

1 minute ago, NickJ said:

Agree with that. My one word post on here the day he was appointed was "hilarious".

For a while afterwards I expanded on why I thought it was a stupid appointment, but haven't said so much until this run started. The reason being, there are always complete bellends, to use Andy's word, with an agenda that want to belittle anyone with a view that doesn't accord with theirs. Using my real name rather than a pseudonym makes that all the more difficult, but nevertheless fair play to @Andy082005, and others such as @Olé and especially @Thatch35 to be so consistent.

LJ was never going to work because he does not give that aura of being a man manager and IMO will not be taken seriously or respected by the players.

It seems from the many stories - and I have been told similar by people that would know better than most - that is being proved correct.

Fair comments. 

I agree with your points, albeit I was soon on board with the appointment. 

What has lost me is the utter bull**** rhetorical nonsense. 

I no longer understand what he says or what he means so I can't even begin to believe it. 

Phrases such as "get our identity back". Not sure how that translates to an explanation for what's happened on the pitch when very few people even know what our identity is. 

When he joined us he made a lot more sense and his assessment of games were open and clearer where he was seeing things I'd never noticed. That's a thing of the the past. 

15 hours ago, JHAGa said:

So what does Tomlin gain from the interview if it's not true?

He gets to not being disciplined for his misdemeanours.

He gets to not be seen as a disruptive influence which will make it easier to move to another club.

Somebody will have sat him down and explained these things.

Just now, NickJ said:

Tbf Nick you are the other poster that immediately springs to mind when I think of people braved enough to speak out against the appointment from the start and been consistent since

I wasn't as brave  if I recall rightly - I was extremely concerned and dubious about his appointment but felt obliged, having liked him as a player , as a person from what I'd seen , from respect of his Dad , that I should put my real doubts to one side and be supportive

in fairness last season appeared to show , to my surprise but delight , that things may work , albeit difficult to judge what were his and what were JPs ideas - but this project has fallen apart and LJs deficiencies have IMHO been rapidly exposed as this season has 'progressed'

A disastrous appointment IMHO and one of SLs biggest ever mistakes IMHO to have let us get to this crisis point where even an experienced 'Warnock type' firefighter would have his hands full to keep us up

1 minute ago, NickJ said:

He gets to not being disciplined for his misdemeanours.

He gets to not be seen as a disruptive influence which will make it easier to move to another club.

Somebody will have sat him down and explained these things.

This is beginning to feel like North Korea. 

25 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think you will find @Andy082005that as one of a few lone voices that said from the start, if I'm right , that you didn't want LJ, , and have consistently maintained that stance throughout , that a few on here , may be a tad upset , having turned on you during that period , that you indeed were , and are, being proved (Certainly IMO) absolutely right , 

I never once wanted Johnson agree. I Vent my frustrations on here, but I have not once boo'd the team or manager since he has taken over. Even after the Birmingham and Forest Debacles recently

My most notable post was one after the Wolves away defeat last year. I was hung drawn and quartered by many. It even got bumped when we stayed up 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Fair enough - so a serious q

Why do you say 'there seems to be a lack of validity to them'

Im not trying to be clever or sarcastic , but what makes you , and other posters think that there is harmony between LJ and players and all is good within the squad ?

Honestly , I don't know . It's well known that arguments happen on a training ground at all clubs at times . They are young opinionated blokes and things can boil over especially when things are going wrong. I can only judge on what I  see, players still playing for the shirt but it's the same players constantly making individual mistakes. 

People - by all means have an opinion. Slate the manager, yes we've lost countless games in a row. Stick by that opinion, no problem. Ignore other people's opinions when defending by your own. Whatever.

But please, it is so tragically embarrassing when you pretend to be 'in the know' when you are so clearly not. Don't pretend that you have some amazing secret knowledge that you can't pass on because you wouldn't ever betray your source, when you don't, and history has proved this by the fact you haven't made one ITK claim that has subsequently come true, in the history of OTIB. 

You've shown yourself for being a bull******, you know that, we know that now, and that can't be undone.

Archived