IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Andy082005

@Andy082005

Dont know whether you heard it but LJ in RB last night admitted that there have been 'issues' within the squad but wouldn't elaborate as they concerned personal matters (Fair enough)

No doubt he was talking about something entirely different , or perhaps he was spouting b*******s as well !!

;)

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

@Andy082005

Dont know whether you heard it but LJ in RB last night admitted that there have been 'issues' within the squad but wouldn't elaborate as they concerned personal matters (Fair enough)

No doubt he was talking about something entirely different , or perhaps he was spouting b*******s as well !!

;)

:thumbsup:

Luke Freeman maybe??

Lee Tomlin's struggle with confidence and fitness??

Or perhaps he just admitted on radio he has lost the dressing room?? 

Do 'issues' =

"Huge fall outs at the club and pretty much every player has had a gutsfull. The whole Tomlin interview cherade  was just that....a cherade.  He is not happy one bit at City at the minute and Johnson has lost the respect of the changing room massively.  

It sounds like there's damage beyond repair"

4 hours ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

Blimey. I actually quite enjoyed the football. Free flowing, attack minded and pretty much always set out to win a game of football. The feeling you got going to the Gate was superb. For the first time in many a year you were confident of winning let alone getting a point. Even if we went a goal down you still believed we were going to win. Quite a surreal feeling in my time as a supporter. 

The football now is diar. We concede a goal, you fear the worst. Players look lost owing to lack of a plan. Cotterill set his stall out (to his detriment in the end) with 352. Everyone knew there jobs. 

So frustrating that we didn't build on the Summer of 2015. We had a real opportunity. Cotterill and the board at fault. The board at fault again with the appointment of LJ. 

The horrible man comment. From the outside it looked as if he treated the players like his own and they backed him. The chemistry that he formed with those players was quite special. Horrible - maybe. Could that not also be seen as passionate. A winner? 

I enjoyed it. Other less successful City sides have played more attractive football. Success being the buzz word 

18 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

I've explained my reasons and haven't "dodged" anything, get over yourself. 

You had the audacity to demand a yes or no answer. It's a forum for views, not for you to make demands. 

Despite the fact you wanted an answer from me regarding the dreadful run we are on now.. you're absolutely priceless :clapping:

Classic response... all I hear is you wanted him to stay and carry on his abysmal run because you believe he may have turned it around even though the evidence pointed otherwise. I asked you a fair question and you failed to answer it twice... I didn't demand anything

You are a hypocrite and in no position to question others should they feel LJ is still the guy to turn it around (even if he is not)

8 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Despite the fact you wanted an answer from me regarding the dreadful run we are on now.. you're absolutely priceless :clapping:

Classic response... all I hear is you wanted him to stay and carry on his abysmal run because you believe he may have turned it around even though the evidence pointed otherwise. I asked you a fair question and you failed to answer it twice... I didn't demand anything

You are a hypocrite and in no position to question others should they feel LJ is still the guy to turn it around (even if he is not)

Why don't you wind it in for a few hours

Everyone else having a laugh about transfers etc for a few hours at least , and you come on looking for an argument as per usual

10 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Whatever fella, I told you what I thought. If you can't handle people who won't bow to you, then that's your problem! 

What ive read about you from other posters seems to be correct. 

13 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Whatever fella, I told you what I thought. If you can't handle people who won't bow to you, then that's your problem! 

What ive read about you from other posters seems to be correct. 

Again you totally dodged the part about if you found 4 wins acceptable and you said he deserved time so in other words yes, You have ridiculed and questioned my belief on LJ on other threads but you had the same belief about SC so am I not allowed to question you? 

If i'm perfectly honest I couldn't give a toss what other posters say about me for expressing views... it is an internet forum after all

PS:- and if we lose tonight then yes LJ should go, I said 4 points from these two games...

Archived