IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Andy082005

Just now, Northern Red said:

See also Tinnion's team shipping 7 at Swansea in what proved to be his final game, I think I'm right in saying that game was only 1-0 at half time. 

If the stories about dressing room unrest are true then of course it has the potential to happen. However I'd really like to think that the current squad have more about them than that, and so far at least I don't think the players can be accused of not being committed on the pitch even if they don't like the manager. 

This - they may not like the manager, they don't need to like him or even always agree with him.

1 hour ago, Alessandro said:

I actually think the OP needs to be very careful what he writes - it wasn't long ago someone came on here with a very 'credible' story from the mouth of someone in the club - and was exposed as a liar quickly and was in danger of writing something libellous.

As for me, well as someone who is cynical of rumours and hearsay stories that come from the internet - clearly that makes me unintelligent and a deluded super fan.

Funny that those who are so engrossed in their own agenda will use in blind faith even the tiniest thing like this story above to convince themselves and others they are right, even if there is no fact or proof behind that rumour. 

And they think they are not deluded and that everyone else are the stupid ones.

Maybe it's simply that you don't have the slightest clue what's actually going on at our club 

And bitter about it ,by the looks of it

:whistle:

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ahhh 

The #LJisagenius club is awake

Full of good points and reason as normal

Welcome

'Clueless amongst the clueless' !

Yup and I've probably made a better point with one post than you have all day.

Take the last point and look at yourself as well... You seem to know all about the internal strife of this club but its obvious you don't, you are beyond clueless. I never claim to be a ITK because i'm not and I don't particularly care, at least i'm honest about it, why aren't you?

And one final point, I never said LJ is a genius but keep on spinning your little digs and fabrications... you're very good at that

3 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Yup and I've probably made a better point with one post than you have all day.

Take the last point and look at yourself as well... You seem to know all about the internal strife of this club but its obvious you don't, you are beyond clueless. I never claim to be a ITK because i'm not I don't particularly care, at least i'm honest about it, why aren't you?

And one final point, I never said LJ is a genius but keep on spinning your little digs and fabrications... you're very good at that

Think I have a far better knowledge than you , that's for sure

Not difficult I know

Watching you desperately try and defend the indefenceable is increasingly amusing

39 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ahhh 

The #LJisagenius club is awake

Full of good points and reason as normal

Welcome

Funished reading the Club site for the 'real take' in what's actually going on ?

:yes:

Good editing...

However do I believe the official site over some random poster who has an axe to grind on the internet? Simple answer is a resounding yes. The OP has stated before that he has never accepted LJ's appointment

Of course, you'd have to be totally gullible to believe the rubbish that comes out on here. Why? Its rumour with no substantiated evidence to back up the nonsensical claims made... In regards to Tomlin, if he felt uncomfortable with the interview and that LJ is mistreating him,, he could just of refused to do the interview in the first place, better yet he could hand in a transfer request or do you have your conspiracies that the club forced him to do the interview? I would say the guy has a mind of his own and makes his own decisions

21 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

'More knowledge on this club'

???

Little word of advice, don't try and correct someone's grammar mere posts after yourself making a spelling mistake (see below).

27 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think I have a far better knowledge than you , that's for sure

Not difficult I know

Watching you desperately try and defend the indefenceable is increasingly amusing

I'm sure you'll now label me a pedant. How very iron-like. 

53 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Maybe it's simply that you don't have the slightest clue what's actually going on at our club 

And bitter about it ,by the looks of it

:whistle:

Regardless of whether I know anything or not, at least, unlike you, I don't pretend to be ITK on matters that I'm not. 

That my friend, is pretty tragic.

3 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Regardless of whether I know anything or not, at least, unlike you, I don't pretend to be IDK on matters that I'm not. 

That my friend, is pretty tragic.

As the post wasn't to you , you seem a little 'sensitive'

But  you can put yourself in the same pot by all means :thumbsup:

'tragic' :laughcont:

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

As the post wasn't to you , you seem a little 'sensitive'

But  you can put yourself in the same pot by all means :thumbsup:

This is classic - you're so busy telling so many people they have no clue about what's going on at the club you've forgotten who've you said it to. Perhaps you should think about that.

Go back and read your post (161-54 mins ago) in direct reply to me.

Just now, Alessandro said:
@Emperor Palpatine Is this guy for real?

Going around telling everyone else they have absolutely no club about what's going on at the club when he has no clue himself?!

School ground stuff. Poor old boy hasn't grown up yet.

:clapping:

whats this 

#Findamateasdeludedasme

?

Priceless !!!

:laughcont:

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:
@Emperor Palpatine Is this guy for real?

Going around telling everyone else they have absolutely no club about what's going on at the club when he has no clue himself?!

School ground stuff. Poor old boy hasn't grown up yet.

Apparently so...

Totally agree with you, I'm still interested why he seems to want to believe unsubstantiated rumours posted on the internet...

Don't worry, he'll edit his posts soon... he has done with 2 in reply to me :blink:

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Apparently so...

Totally agree with you, I'm still interested why he seems to want to believe unsubstantiated rumours posted on the internet...

Don't worry, he'll edit his posts soon... he has done with 2 in reply to me :blink:

You two could get. a room together , talk about how 9/11 was a FBI plot, that the Nazis never murdered the Jews and how England should have won Euro 2016

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You two could get. a room together , talk about how 9/11 was a FBI plot, that the Nazis never murdered the Jews and how England should have won Euro 2016

Have you completely lost the plot mate?! 

You're the one peddling the conspiracy theories.

Wow just wow. First I thought you were just rude, now it seems you're a little....well, I don't need to finish that sentence! :clapping:

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

:clapping:

whats this 

#Findamateasdeludedasme

?

Priceless !!!

Who's deluded? You seem intent on treating posters with contempt who don't believe rumours posted on the forum, so you must believe them yourself?

I guess you are the deluded one my friend :) 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Probably get more sense from those subjects then debating with you

Just now, Alessandro said:

Wow just wow. First I thought you were just rude, now it seems you're a little....well, I don't need to finish that sentence! :clapping:

Think only people who have lost the plot are you and your little , (rapidly evaporating) LJ Faith Cult

:thumbsup: 

Genuinely Laughing at you !!!!

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

BBSB, Michael Moore and David Icke would have a great discussion methinks :blink:

Archived