IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Andy082005

21 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

The main reason I don't want to say the name is that I suddenly realised that, despite having watched him on the pitch all afternoon, I was not 100% sure what Jamie Paterson looked like!  To be clear, this is not the start of a transfer rumour. It was pretty obvious from his phone conversation he was just visiting London for the night. 

So is paterson signing for QPR with freeman

32 minutes ago, Rule The Waves said:

Am I the only one confused as to how this thread has anything to do with Wade Elliott?

Wade Elliot knows players and staff still at the club, they tell him stuff, he tells Andy, and Andy posts it on the forums. The forums get picked up by the Evneing posts and the Evening posts by the national papers. The BBC start taking interest and before you know it we are the main BBC News story

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Intereasting story.  I appreciate it will have plenty of people shoot me down here and no, I will not share my source 

Huge fall outs at the club and pretty much every player has had a gutsfull. The whole Tomlin interview cherade  was just that....a cherade.  He is not happy one bit at City at the minute and Johnson has lost the respect of the changing room massively.  

It sounds like there's damage beyond repair. 

He has to go. Please Steve. ...swallow your pride.  Get rid 

It's so very easy to say I can't tell you the source......utter billshit unless you can not name the source but how they are in the know , Player, Ex Player etc. Put up or shut up

Anybody who thinks all's well behind the scenes is a fool.

The current head coach should have been sent packing weeks ago and it amazes me he's still in charge.

He won't be in charge this time next Saturday though. Why wait until then I say? Pull the trigger Lansdown.

6 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Quite easily to forget how many bellends there are ono this forum 

The amount of posts that turn into unfunny, overused jokes is embarrassing. 

Wait a minute. You were the one who created so much confusion on your post with the reference to Wade Elliott and no definition of the source. Others are bellends? Take an inward look my friend!!!

1 minute ago, ontariored said:

Wait a minute. You were the one who created so much on your post as to reference to Wade Elliott and others are bellends? Take an inward look my friend!!!

I was simply passing on valid information to the wider City community on here. It's a forum 

Then I remembered that most threads just turn into the same regurgitated jokes and puns

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Quite easily to forget how many bellends there are ono this forum 

The amount of posts that turn into unfunny, overused jokes is embarrassing. 

Just now, Andy082005 said:

I was simply passing on valid information to the wider City community on here. It's a forum 

Then I remembered that most threads just turn into the same regurgitated jokes and puns

In fairness, Andy, you've been talking absolute gibberish for most of this thread, which hasn't exactly done wonders for your credibility (regardless of whether your claims are true, which I'm not here to dispute).

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

On an unrelated note, a member of the Bristol City squad didn't go back to Bristol last week but instead got a train to London. I know this because I was in the same carriage. I didn't have anything City-related on so he would not have known I was a fan and I was hoping he'd say something indiscreet and interesting in one of the numerous phone conversations he had.  He did not and that is why this isn't a particularly interesting story.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone else got any non-stories about encounters with recent City players? 

Must be Luke Freeman

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

On an unrelated note, a member of the Bristol City squad didn't go back to Bristol last week but instead got a train to London. I know this because I was in the same carriage. I didn't have anything City-related on so he would not have known I was a fan and I was hoping he'd say something indiscreet and interesting in one of the numerous phone conversations he had.  He did not and that is why this isn't a particularly interesting story.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone else got any non-stories about encounters with recent City players? 

I've got a non-story! A mate of mine works for the academy alongside Jamie McAlistair, Tinnion et al

he hasn't been passed any information about what's going on at the club (other than the players going to lansdown to complain about LJ, that's pretty common knowledge now though)

34 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

OK.  Noticed I missed a very important point 

It's from Wade Elliott mouth 

All.what I've posted isn from the mouth of Ware 

Thanks for clearing that up and I can honestly say I am none the wiser

12 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

In fairness, Andy, you've been talking absolute gibberish for most of this thread, which hasn't exactly done wonders for your credibility (regardless of whether your claims are true, which I'm not here to dispute).

Not really.  

Simple mistake in the opening statement. Explained further down.  Don't know what else there is for people to understand

Wade Elliott says that everyone is unhappy with the way the manager is running things. Tomlin being the most unhappy

Changing room has been well and truely lost beyond repair  

Clear enough ? 

Commence unnan comments and other unfunny jokes 

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not really.  

Simple mistake in the opening statement. Explained further down.  Don't know what else there is for people to understand

Wade Elliott says that everyone is unhappy with the way the manager is running things. Tomlin being the most unhappy

Clear enough ? 

Please explain this bit:

"It's from Wade Elliott mouth 

All.what I've posted isn from the mouth of Ware"

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not really.  

Clear enough ? 

Genuine question - how does the info get from Wade to yourself? Through a common acquaintance?

Edit - ignore just seen above. 

Not sure Wade will be too thrilled with your friend in common as the club clearly monitor this forum!

Archived