IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Andy082005

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Genuine question - how does the info get from Wade to yourself? Through a common acquaintance?

Edit - ignore just seen above. 

Not sure Wade will be too thrilled with your friend in common as the club clearly monitor this forum!

Let them monitor it. Wade doesn't work for the club no more as far as Imy aware . His days were numbered when LJ came in 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Let them monitor it. Wade doesn't work for the club no more as far as Imy aware . His days were numbered when LJ came in 

I meant that Wade will surely be made aware that his source isn't keeping the information he's given - presumably in good faith - to himself. 

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

On an unrelated note, a member of the Bristol City squad didn't go back to Bristol last week but instead got a train to London. I know this because I was in the same carriage. I didn't have anything City-related on so he would not have known I was a fan and I was hoping he'd say something indiscreet and interesting in one of the numerous phone conversations he had.  He did not and that is why this isn't a particularly interesting story.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone else got any non-stories about encounters with recent City players? 

This is one of my favourite ever stories. 

Builds you up, builds you up, builds you up... wait for it... here comes the punchline... and... nope nothing. 

Made me laugh a lot. Good work. 

25 minutes ago, cynic said:

So it wasn't from the horses mouth.

Its second hand from some bloke who "is close to him".

'ere we go.

Mate....I've been a regular poster on this forum for 12 to years.  I have no reason to come on here and make up some bullshit story 

I'll leave it there. I shared what I was told from a proper source,  so whether you believe it or not I couldn't give a monksys

To be honest though...anyone who disbelieves there arnt horrific issues down there areally deluded.  Record amount of league defeats on the spin

Says it all really. 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Mate....I've been a regular postereaders on this forum for 12 to years.  I have no reason to come on here and make up some bullshit story 

I'll leave it there. I shared what I was told from a proper source,  so whether you believe it or not I couldn't give a monksys

To be honest though...anyone who disbelieves there arnt horrific issues down there areally deluded.  Record amount of league defeats on the spin

Says it all really. 

I rest my case .....Oh dear 

Mate....I've been a regular postereaders on this forum for 12 to years.  I have no reason to come on here and make up some bullshit story 

Says it all really. 

42 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I was simply passing on valid information to the wider City community on here. It's a forum 

Then I remembered that most threads just turn into the same regurgitated jokes and puns

Yes, as soon as the puns start it's best just to leave them to it as the thread has just then died for all intents and purposes.

15 minutes ago, cynic said:

You must be on a phone or summat...

Anyway, I am not calling you a liar - you've stated what someone told you and I believe thats what you've been told, no reason to believe anything else.

But, knowing Wade Elliott, I think you've been fed bullshit.

Yeah my phone is a bag of shit 

15 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

I rest my case .....Oh dear 

Says it all really. 

Thanks 

As stated above. I'm posting on a bag of shit phone that loves to throw all sorts of changes in 

Your really are a cock 

**sorry...did it again...meant to say you really are a top bloke. Damn phone 

2 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Quite easily to forget how many bellends there are ono this forum 

The amount of posts that turn into unfunny, overused jokes is embarrassing. 

Or people who throw insults around?

Wade Elliott is no longer employed by BCFC because he was an arrogant, big-time, ***** to most of the kids he was supposed to be tutoring.  Good riddance.

As for what he thinks about our current problems, I really couldn't give a shit.

2 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Thanks 

As stated above. I'm posting on a bag of shit phone that loves to throw all sorts of changes in 

Your really are a cock 

**sorry...did it again...meant to say you really are a top bloke. Damn phone 

I think you are confused....your the cock with the bullshit post......try Carphone Warehouse for a new phone knobby 

5 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Intereasting story.  I appreciate it will have plenty of people shoot me down here and no, I will not share my source 

Huge fall outs at the club and pretty much every player has had a gutsfull. The whole Tomlin interview cherade  was just that....a cherade.  He is not happy one bit at City at the minute and Johnson has lost the respect of the changing room massively.  

It sounds like there's damage beyond repair. 

He has to go. Please Steve. ...swallow your pride.  Get rid 

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Wade Elliott is no longer employed by BCFC because he was an arrogant, big-time, ***** to most of the kids he was supposed to be tutoring.  Good riddance.

As for what he thinks about our current problems, I really couldn't give a shit.

Surprised to hear that - thought he always came across as quite a good guy.

I guess when someone speaks quite articulately like he does, it creates a positive impression subconsciously - maybe like our current head coach!

9 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

On an unrelated note, a member of the Bristol City squad didn't go back to Bristol last week but instead got a train to London. I know this because I was in the same carriage. I didn't have anything City-related on so he would not have known I was a fan and I was hoping he'd say something indiscreet and interesting in one of the numerous phone conversations he had.  He did not and that is why this isn't a particularly interesting story.

Not to hijack the thread but has anyone else got any non-stories about encounters with recent City players? 

After an away loss to Brighton 4 years ago me and my dad spotted Lewin Nyatanga sitting with his legs dangling off the train platform. My dad joked that it wasn't all doom and gloom and Lewin had his best years ahead of him. He laughed. 

4 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Surprised to hear that - thought he always came across as quite a good guy.

I guess when someone speaks quite articulately like he does, it creates a positive impression subconsciously - maybe like our current head coach!

He was very much liked. LJ went to watch him take training with the young uns a couple of times , didn't like what he saw....and wanted him removed. .

Archived