IGNORED

Anyone seen the goals?

Robbored

8 hours ago, redysteadygo said:

Got a feeling that just prior to what is shown Golbourne slips as he turns to track the runner and is then left trailing him.

was talking to two Wednesday fans after the game and they said the left back slipped up just before their second goal

27 minutes ago, reddoh said:

was talking to two Wednesday fans after the game and they said the left back slipped up just before their second goal

Yes he did which gave Wallace the run on him, otherwise who knows?

To be fair he had a good game on the whole , can't be easy as he's told one minute don't bother even travelling and then straight back in the side , the joys of playing for the tinkerman.

12 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Nope.

Good camera work by whoever took that video :whistle::whistle::whistle:

i had a bit of debate with Adam Baker and Tim Shires last night re whether it was an OG or not.  I did a couple of freeze frames where I reckon it hit both their defender and Tammy.  Tim was suggesting OG.  I want Tammy to keep it.  Tammy was included in the tweet....keeping very quiet.

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

To reiterate, it's unbelievable that Hegeler's misplaced pass is completely missed from the highlights. 

Golbourne would have been massively out of position looking to get forward when JH played that horrendous ball, I think you're being incredibly harsh @spudski!

It's shown on the other highlights package mate...Golbourne was in position, but slipped, hence not catching his man. After seeing it, I gave him the benefit of doubt. It's all on another thread.

Archived