IGNORED

Wallys latest tweet

Red Homer

2 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Gas lags seem easily pleased...

Calling him a legend and so on for a ridiculous tweet, maybe they should ask him where is the actual investment that this 'billionaire' promised

They have described it as "CLASS from the owner!!" They have also decided that some poster called weareallgas is a "Sh*thead" because he has posted something similar to my post above. 

They are also claiming that we had to pay up the rest of MT's contract with them for £250k!! What's that all about?

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/9186/waels-tweet

They seem to think their billionaire owner is cool and are all patting themselves on the back that we had to pay £330 k more than we had to (Having not signed him whilst OOC) :facepalm:

1 Well first of all MT could have demanded a higher signing on fee himself if OOC

2 You've still lost your top goal scorer for peanuts

3 SL didn't actually pay £300k for MT , he used some of his Nectar Points :thumbsup:

Just read that thread. If anyone disagrees with a view they are instantly called a shithead and ask that person to be banned. What an insecure gullible load of fools . Unique even 

Just now, cityloyal473 said:

120 days was when MT signed a new contract; thus we could have had him for free at that point. 

And paid him at least £10k per week for 3 years without knowing if he could step up to league 1 level. July 15 to January 31 is 200 days. That's 28.5 weeks so close to the £300k we allegedly paid, only its not as much of a gamble now.

I think Wally should keep his thoughts to himself ******* eejit.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

They have described it as "CLASS from the owner!!" They have also decided that some poster called weareallgas is a "Sh*thead" because he has posted something similar to my post above. 

They are also claiming that we had to pay up the rest of MT's contract with them for £250k!! What's that all about?

Evidently nonsense given Wael's tweet about costing 300. 

1 minute ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Agreed, I'm genuinely wondering if he's been hacked.

Surely he has only just added fuel to the fire, probably literally too. Didn't anyone advise the stupid git to keep his lame comments to himself as feelings are running a bit high with his mob at the moment. Utter arsehole. 

Just now, Loon plage said:

And paid him at least £10k per week for 3 years without knowing if he could step up to league 1 level. July 15 to January 31 is 200 days. That's 28.5 weeks so close to the £300k we allegedly paid, only its not as much of a gamble now.

I think Wally should keep his thoughts to himself ******* eejit.

No, I thoroughly enjoy him not only making a tit of himself but making a tit of those fans of theirs who are applauding it. 

The whole fiasco is getting even funnier. 

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Unbelievable they would call that class. It is the polar opposite. Can you imagine Steve Lansdown tweeting that?!

Just now, Port Said Red said:

I just looked it up and I think they are getting mixed up with a "Buy Out" clause, which I believe is only used in Spain.

Indeed. A release clause typically means 'release from contractual obligations' - football could be different. But it releases him from his duty to provide services and them to pay him wages ergo no wages to pay up for the remainder of his contract. Of course the value could have been 'wages remaining until the end of the anticipated contract term' plus £300k... but that means the release clause ain't £300k then. 

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Probably trying to soften the blow over losing their star player for peanuts to their most hated rivals.

Thing is they have been royally done over and there is not a darn thing they can do about it apart from bitch and moan... 

Wally should be careful with these tweets, I'm sure City and particularly Lansdown are keeping a close eye on it

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Probably trying to soften the blow over losing their star player for peanuts to their most hated rivals.

Thing is they have been royally done over and there is not a darn thing they can do about it apart from bitch and moan... 

Wally should be careful with these tweets, I'm sure City and particularly Lansdown are keeping a close eye on it

will they claim that's insider information? 

12 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

I think it his actually him.

Typical of that club regarding twitter, even their official one is a shambles. Sly digs at City and so on

No worse than what your official twitter and some of your staff were up to when the deal was being done

6 minutes ago, 29AR said:

No, I thoroughly enjoy him not only making a tit of himself but making a tit of those fans of theirs who are applauding it. 

The whole fiasco is getting even funnier. 

The original tweet was funny. The gas fans claiming it to be "tweet of the year" are hilarious.

So the fact he's using the 300 publicly as a figure which is regarded as the release clause, which was so say secret but published by a national newspaper a week ago isn't going to help them when they try to make their complaint about us. Or is £300 the grand total he's spent since he's been there? 

Archived