IGNORED

Wallys latest tweet

Red Homer

4 hours ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Seriously is that the best you've got? **** off and support the gas, really? Come on you can do better, prove why it's not that way. 

Not allowed to question? Great

Then we can all bend over and take league one football up the old rusty sheriff badge.

You show a distinct lack of Bollox 

Incidentally. You're not your.

It's a pedantic but when you type it out and can't see it I do worry

Just to get back on the off-topic for a second.  Cynic was actually correct with his your, not your you're, if you see what I mean.

You're is only ever used as a contraction, so all you need to do to check is sound out the two full words. In this case I believe cynic was saying 'your mate', so if you write or sound out 'you are mate' then it is quite clear which your to use.

Not trying to be a pedant or smarty pants, just helpfull hopefully :thumbsup: 

You can use the same simple rule to know when to use its or it's.

Why do people in the public domain even use twitter when they might, even once, make a right berk of themselves? 

Is it the childish element kicking in when the brain only engages after the action? 

Trump and Wael comedy central.

City might also want to take a closer look at their tweets before they send them into the ether.

6 hours ago, icegas said:

Any player at there career peak (which for MT he is right now) would create that kinda reaction to swapping rivals colours.Don't kid yourself into thinking that if roles were reversed that city fans wouldn't have reacted in the same way as Gashead have.

Phillips move from you to us was a sideways,if not backwards move for him career wise -  yet he got death threats.

Don't forget Phillips is and was a complete bell end no matter who he played for.

O..k... but - but its ok for SL to be as childish to create all this (very cringeworthy ) #Welcome to Bristol or,  # Making Bristol proud..  rubbish.

Better still, remember when he said no one would speak about Bristol Rovers anymore! 

Wael in terms of class, and lack of ego is in a different league to SL and I'm not just saying it as he owns my club.

It was a cheeky dig at you after a week your club is quite proud to say you got one over on its local neighbour's 

Fair play for coming on here . Have made a couple of good points. But you're third paragraph is a load of bollocks. You say class but wally takes to twitter. Grow up for FFS you're owner of a professional football club. Ego . Carry me down Gloucester Road like a king . As for SL I don't know we're to start the praise. Answer me this icegas serious question. Why do rovers constantly run to the authorities when it doesn't go there way . It's ingrained in you're club . As for Taylor signing for us that's football. He's obviously wanted out for a while.

7 hours ago, icegas said:

That's down to personal opinion, but players that I think have more potential than Taylor are - Lockyer, Leadbitter, Ollie Clarke, James and Harrison (yes the one that wants to join you )

Two players that are of much more value to us as players than Taylor was right now are, Lines and Billy Bodin.Not for there re -sale value , but what they offer us as players and our style of play.

What utter rubbish, stop kidding yourself or you might actually start believing it, every club wants a goal scorer above anything else and that's what you've lost, I didn't see or expect to see a single club banging down the brfc door trying to buy these players you mention, what I cannot understand or believe is why no other championship club came in for him at that price, it's a no brainier at that price even if he flops

O..k... but - but its ok for SL to be as childish to create all this (very cringeworthy ) #Welcome to Bristol or,  # Making Bristol proud..  rubbish.

Better still, remember when he said no one would speak about Bristol Rovers anymore! 

Wael in terms of class, and lack of ego is in a different league to SL and I'm not just saying it as he owns my club.

It was a cheeky dig at you after a week your club is quite proud to say you got one over on its local neighbour's 

When will the bitterness and envy ever end? What you would give for an educated, generous, humble and extremely wealthy Bristolian as your chairman, instead you have a Chelsea supporting foreigner treating your precious club as a plaything who only chose your club because Gillingham knocked him back, what is going to happen when he becomes bored of his toy? If I were you I would be very concerned and as for your manager if he has any ambition at all he would be out of your club at the next possible opportunity as he has surely taken you as far as you can possibly go and his record deserves a pop at a higher level, an interesting year ahead for your team as I can see dopey moving on due to lack of investment, UWE eventually falling through and Wael moving on to better things at somewhere like Oxford or Swindon, Maybe a return and second chance for NH, whatever happened to him ?

9 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Weird that all of a sudden he's not their best player, eh?

Can't recall any of their lot ever claiming this before he joined us..

How strange..

Yep its someone called bodin, when he moves to a bigger club he will then be "useless".

8 hours ago, icegas said:

That's down to personal opinion, but players that I think have more potential than Taylor are - Lockyer, Leadbitter, Ollie Clarke, James and Harrison (yes the one that wants to join you )

Two players that are of much more value to us as players than Taylor was right now are, Lines and Billy Bodin.Not for there re -sale value , but what they offer us as players and our style of play.

Thanks for the heads up . We will probably be back for them in the summer now that you are our official feeder club..

7 hours ago, icegas said:

You think SL does all this himself? I'm sorry to burst your 'dumb ****' bubble but companies employ people to do jobs. Bristol Sport has a media and PR team who are responsible for this, it is them who set the campaigns and how they are executed.

If you think SL sits there all day long thinking up marketing ideas and campaigns, then that shows how bitter and twisted you lot really are.. 

The Rovers' anti-SL viritrol is embarrassing.

42 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Thanks for the heads up . We will probably be back for them in the summer now that you are our official feeder club..

I'd already arranged a couple of days ago on another thread to send the scouts over when 'better' players names were mentioned. Maybe we'll get a BOGOFF or something, maybe a discount or loyality points.

8 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

If SL tweeted something similar his addresses would be posted online and death threats given to him quicker than you can say pikeys.

True but no gashead would know where Guernsey actually is.....although they seem to know about its tax advantages.

They yell 'tax dodger' and 'tax fraud' at SL at every opportunity then look in dumb silence when reminded that Wael's company 'Dwane Sports' is registered in Jersey, offering him the same tax benefits.

Yet has anyone of the Red persuasion ever yelled 'tax dodger' at him in a desperate attempt to get one over a rival? No, I doubt it...

11 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

You think SL does all this himself? I'm sorry to burst your 'dumb ****' bubble but companies employ people to do jobs. Bristol Sport has a media and PR team who are responsible for this, it is them who set the campaigns and how they are executed.

If you think SL sits there all day long thinking up marketing ideas and campaigns, then that shows how bitter and twisted you lot really are.. 

The Rovers' anti-SL viritrol is embarrassing.

They have got a one man band unprofessional outfit, don't be harsh on them for thinking everyone is the same. It's lack of experience at this level, on just about every level for them.

14 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

They have described it as "CLASS from the owner!!" They have also decided that some poster called weareallgas is a "Sh*thead" because he has posted something similar to my post above. 

They are also claiming that we had to pay up the rest of MT's contract with them for £250k!! What's that all about?

Untrue unless Taylor puts in a transfer request then rovers have to pay any bonuses and contract owed

Wally by name ...

I'm glad he finds this amusing , selling your top scorer for peanuts is bloody hilarious . I'm sure all the Gasheads are roaring with laughter over this tweet . :sad26:

Whilst it's true we could have signed MT for nothing last summer at that time he was just a topscorer in the Fourth division . For 300,000 quid we have a scorer from the Third division .

Wally knows sweet FA about football or public relations , long may he reign at the Gas .

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Wally by name ...

I'm glad he finds this amusing , selling your top scorer for peanuts is bloody hilarious . I'm sure all the Gasheads are roaring with laughter over this tweet . :sad26:

Whilst it's true we could have signed MT for nothing last summer at that time he was just a topscorer in the Fourth division . For 300,000 quid we have a scorer from the Third division .

Wally knows sweet FA about football or public relations , long may he reign at the Gas .

Got 29 acres of brambles though. Could be bigger than the bramble patch SL owns at AV; remind me, was that developed :whistle:

Wait for the diggers mes amis 

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Wally by name ...

But from what I was told today, he knows what a good stadium looks like. Apparently he has had a tour of the Gate, which is more than he's done at the UWE . He hasn't been to see them about the new ground , but their lawyers/businessmen have. Sounds like they are only going to go ahead if they can completely change the deal Higgs had in place, how likely that is , is anyone's guess.

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

True but no gashead would know where Guernsey is actually is.....although they seem to know about its tax advantages.

They yell 'tax dodger' and 'tax fraud' at SL at every opportunity then look in dumb silence when reminded that Wael's company 'Dwane Sports' is registered in Jersey, offering him the same tax benefits.

Yet has anyone of the Red persuasion ever yelled 'tax dodger' at him in a desperate attempt to get one over a rival? No, I doubt it...

They think that it`s just off Weston.

22 hours ago, icegas said:

How much are their release clauses? We could do with some more players for our under 23 team.

Archived