IGNORED

The O'Driscoll Banner

GrahamC

Seen LJ having a chat that way at the start as well. Probably not the best but LJ is the one people will praise or criticise. People can do what they like. It's up to him to get people back on his side. I'm behind him while he's here but I don't begrudge anyone that doesn't. 

3 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

If that's what makes you laugh then you must have a pretty sad life.

Humour is subjective (some people like Mrs. Brown's Boys FFS) and it didn't make any personal comment about LJ.

Funnier than Ha, Ha Rovers, anyway 

I was sat next to the guy he was arguing with in the first half. 

The fan was saying "change it. 4-4-2" and Johnson said "what do you think we're playing?"

:blink:

Just previously someone had shouted "sort it out" after flint uncessarily hoofed a ball. Johnson  said "what am I supposed to do, he's just gone and booted it!" or words to that effect...

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Humour is subjective (some people like Mrs. Brown's Boys FFS) and it didn't make any personal comment about LJ.

Funnier than Ha, Ha Rovers, anyway 

Fair enough.

I didn't find it even mildly amusing, let alone "hilarious"!!!

3 minutes ago, RedSA said:

I was sat next to the guy he was arguing with in the first half. 

The fan was saying "change it. 4-4-2" and Johnson said "what do you think we're playing?"

:blink:

Just previously someone had shouted "sort it out" after flint uncessarily hoofed a ball. Johnson  said "what am I supposed to do, he's just gone and booted it!" or words to that effect...

I think people thinj the managers have a ps4 controller.

Just now, Redtucks said:

Fair enough.

I didn't find it even mildly amusing, let alone "hilarious"!!!

Probably because humour is subjective, as for abuse if it had said LJ is shit or get Rowett in that would be wrong, this was more obviously not intended to be taken seriously.

I mean he's not a live candidate, is he?

Archived