IGNORED

The O'Driscoll Banner

GrahamC

So - not sure if it is just me but I am not clear what point this banner was making.

1) think yourselves lucky guys, we could still have SOD here so LJ isn't so bad

2) Come back SOD even you were better than this clown

To me it could mean either. So if you're gonna hang up a banner to make a point, please could you make it bit clearer what the **** you're on about next time Gestapo?

On 04/02/2017 at 17:51, RedSA said:

I was sat next to the guy he was arguing with in the first half. 

The fan was saying "change it. 4-4-2" and Johnson said "what do you think we're playing?"

:blink:

Just previously someone had shouted "sort it out" after flint uncessarily hoofed a ball. Johnson  said "what am I supposed to do, he's just gone and booted it!" or words to that effect...

He should blank out what fans are saying and focus on the game.

On 05/02/2017 at 09:28, Gestapo said:

I got half the curtain back from the steward so might hang it back up...the Mrs will never know.

The steward warned us, we could be banned for this as he received complaints....nonsense! 

Cant believe LJ got all excited with the one goal against Rotherham like he'd won the league. The cocky git pointed at the banner and said "you can take your banner down now!" Little midget.

You must be really proud. 

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Can we stop with the midget comments? As a vertically challenged person myself, I find them uncalled for and unnecessary. 

IMG_9042.JPG

Too right Dolls, my wife is only 5 foot tall. When I met her at a party in Redland in 1969, I asked my mate where she was, ' she's the bird over there stood in a hole' he replied :laughcont::laughcont::laughcont:

On 05/02/2017 at 09:28, Gestapo said:

I got half the curtain back from the steward so might hang it back up...the Mrs will never know.

The steward warned us, we could be banned for this as he received complaints....nonsense! 

Cant believe LJ got all excited with the one goal against Rotherham like he'd won the league. The cocky git pointed at the banner and said "you can take your banner down now!" Little midget.

Sad person.

It isnt easy to work out which issue causes me the most offence - is it the wording on the banner, the fact it was displayed mid-match, the way it clearly distracted the manager when he should be focused on the game, the user name of the poster, or his inappropriate use of the phrase 'little midget'.

Nope, the most disturbing aspect was at 7am this morning when Mr Gestapo got dressed minus one curtain. The sight of that hairy arse has left me traumatised and broken. 

19 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

People are so easily offended these days. Let's just sugar coat everything.

This sort of stuff is hardly new is it?

If someone is liked and they are a tad short they may affectionately be called "little".or petite... if not then dwarf, midget shortarse etc. Likewise a tubster - "well rounded" "ample" "cuddly" if liked fat**** pigfaced fat ****** if not. "slim" "  if liked skinny**** if not.

So....Some people cant stand Lee Johnson and choose to call him horrid names. Not against the law and expressing outrage won't stop it. The only thing that will shut up those who call him nasty names is for LJ to start delivering.

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Perhaps the sort of people who feel the need to use Johnson's height as an insult should post a few pictures of themselves up, as they are clearly such fine specimens of human form themselves. 

Absolutely bang on. Like people who are the first with fat/overweigh digs which usually stems from their own body issues/insecurities

On 04/02/2017 at 17:27, GrahamC said:

Highlight of the day for me.

Very funny.

So that's what it said... looked like a white sheet from the Dolman.

Then I thought, damn! Are City now looking for an Irish rugby players to be our next coach?

Finally, I was forced to revisit a traumatic incident from my past.

I'm now going to therapy to see if I can get it reburied?

7 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

This sort of stuff is hardly new is it?

If someone is liked and they are a tad short they may affectionately be called "little".or petite... if not then dwarf, midget shortarse etc. Likewise a tubster - "well rounded" "ample" "cuddly" if liked fat**** pigfaced fat ****** if not. "slim" "  if liked skinny**** if not.

So....Some people cant stand Lee Johnson and choose to call him horrid names. Not against the law and expressing outrage won't stop it. The only thing that will shut up those who call him nasty names is for LJ to start delivering.

I'm offended by paying hard earned money to be served up Saturdays performance. 

Can I get a refund .?

On 04/02/2017 at 20:38, RumRed said:

Well it's a close run thing to be honest, and Lee does like bringing in more coaches it appears.

It really isn't.

O'Driscoll over saw 11 wins in 44 games.

Johnson has overseen 20 wins in 48 games.

Under O'Driscoll we lost 20 times in 44, under Johnson 20 in 48.

a 25% win rate vs a 41.67% win rate. 1.045 points per game vs 1.416 points per game.

Under O'Driscoll that's 48 points over a whole season, almost certain relegation. Under Johnson it's 65 points over a season, top ten finish.

Archived