IGNORED

This forum

GJS

Is very negative.

i can completely understand why. I understand that we have not been playing great for a long time, but we have just got through a tough week with 4 points.

Football is quite obviously about confidence and the players must have been at an all time low after our worse run in history. Today would have been very nerve racking for the players and they would have been so nervous about losing the game.

At the start of the season we had confidence and were picking up points week in week out. If this comes back we will definitely start picking up points week in week out again.

The monkey is now off their backs, leading up to a very tough run of games. I'm confident we can pick up a respectable 4 points now.

I find it fascinating that this forum is full of such negative fans. I don't see this negativity as much in the real world. 

5 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

It's incredible isn't it. Not until today have I realised quite how much people want Lee to fail.

I do not want LJ to fail. I do not want any Bristol City manager to fail, ever.

Having driven a couple of hours to the game, watched it, and driven back, I can see that LJ is failing. That is different. Happy with the result, but we were awful, dire, appalling for long long periods.

That is the reality. Hopefully the team ram it down my throat after the next few games. No one would be happier. There may be a few % have it in for LJ, but that it all. The majority I suspect are simply basing their frustration on the evidence of their own eyes.

9 minutes ago, GJS said:

Is very negative.

i can completely understand why. I understand that we have not been playing great for a long time, but we have just got through a tough week with 4 points.

Football is quite obviously about confidence and the players must have been at an all time low after our worse run in history. Today would have been very nerve racking for the players and they would have been so nervous about losing the game.

At the start of the season we had confidence and were picking up points week in week out. If this comes back we will definitely start picking up points week in week out again.

The monkey is now off their backs, leading up to a very tough run of games. I'm confident we can pick up a respectable 4 points now.

I find it fascinating that this forum is full of such negative fans. I don't see this negativity as much in the real world. 

Are you Lees dad?

3 minutes ago, GJS said:

Is very negative.

Is it?

I don't think it represents the view of the majority of fans, which is more anti Johnson,

Yet to meet anyone before or after the game in various drinking establishment in South Bristol who still thinks LJ should still be manager of Bristol City.

A truly awful display, and Amy City with an ounce of dispassionate knowledge of this club knows we are dommed this season due to the stubbornness of Lansdown and the ineptitude of Johnson.

7 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

It's incredible isn't it. Not until today have I realised quite how much people want Lee to fail.

That's bollocks. I've never seen such unprecedented support for a manager. 

The truth is, people are starting to realise that we don't have the right man in charge. Scraping past Rotherham is hardly what we all imagined is it now?

the football we're playing is shit. We have the best squad we've ever had and somehow all of the ability is being coached out of them. And beating a shit Rotherham side is not going to paper over he cracks for most. 

7 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Post any concerns abou LJ and you get this pathetic shout. 

No one wanted him to fail, I doubt few if any still do. Many are still waiting to be proved wrong and for something over an extended period to show us why he was appointed. 

4 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

No one still wants him to fail mate.  He already has

What Paul said.

He's failed; he's gone.

Steve L doesn't want to be seen to be bowing to fan pressure so will sack him at an entirely random point within the next few weeks.  His departure will be coeval with the announcement of a new manager / first team coach so it will have a semblance of yer actual planning.

Memories are short, fans are fickle, forums are boring, but we all come on here every week....No idea why :blink:

I feel very boring with the attitude that I'll cheer what ever team is picked, and whatever manager is there, till the day they go. Johnson loves this club and works hard for it.... the players need time to click, the division is difficult, and **** it we're doing better than the last good few years or so, try to enjoy it lads :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

That's bollocks. I've never seen such unprecedented support for a manager. 

The truth is, people are starting to realise that we don't have the right man in charge. Scraping past Rotherham is hardly what we all imagined is it now?

the football we're playing is shit. We have the best squad we've ever had and somehow all of the ability is being coached out of them. And beating a shit Rotherham side is not going to paper over he cracks for most. 

What on earth is your evidence for that? Better than the squad we had in the late 70s?

22 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

We won the league and cup double and people couldnt wait for SC to fail.

Its ingrained in the club. We dont want success we couldnt cope. 

Absolute tosh. We could cope but all we ever get is one good year in ten. Do you realise that in the last seven seasons, we won promotion and JPT in one season and every other year has been a battle against relegation.

Why? Because we take the cheap option with our managers/head coaches! 

Archived