SOD

Millen

McInnes

Tinnion

etc

etc

etc

Is that fair to say ?

By the way you have to get to a Play Off Final before you can allow any debate whether you 'messed it up' 

That moment when you realise you've watched City play under 9 of those 12 managers and you are still here... :facepalm:

On 06/02/2017 at 13:03, BobBobSuperBob said:

If you've read the thread @phantom I think you will find it's more to do with the below

Not god I'm afraid. I'm just a lot more knowledgeable than many of you posting on this forum.

@GJS is Unan! Get with the program @phantom jeez... :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

For how long would Donald Duck Trump last on OTIB?

Mere seconds. All the academics and FIFA 17 experts would nail him in minutes. We should get Trump on here asap.

Just now, Nomad said:

What about if you feel older than you actually are? Do you have to pretend to be that old? I really don't think I should feel this old at my age.

No you are that age, just in a younger body. Every cloud ay, your body's gonna keep you alive, that's what counts!;)

On 06/02/2017 at 12:37, Alessandro said:

Utterly ridiculous that people lay into the OP for his opinion. 

It is true that this forum has a band of extremely negative and critical posters. You all use this forum to vent your frustration at LJ and the board. Fine.

But many of these posters, not all, are seriously guilty of hounding out anyone who might disagree with you, so those few can convince themselves that they're the majority. 

The OP, like everyone, is equally entitled to vent his frustration by disagreeing with some of the negativity on here. 

His voice is a valid as yours. 

You are spot on Sir.  Some people seem to think their opinion is fact and anyone with a differing view is a troll, gas, WUM or onanist. Or all of the above in my case.

Archived