IGNORED

Players Cars

wendyredredrobin

Two favourites of mine, both non-City related:

Klinnsman driving around in his battered VW Beetle, eschewing the high performance cars of his Spurs teammates.

Giggs having hamstring problems and the medical staff discovering that the hard clutch on his fleet of newly bought performance cars were the root cause.

50 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

He needs to learn to indicate when he is turning left

flint car.jpg

I don't think Flinty is a very good driver y'know. He nearly ran over me and two mates on park street just before Christmas. He did stop to check we were ok.

55 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

He needs to learn to indicate when he is turning left

flint car.jpg

Assuming you posted the image at the point of his 'indiscretion'..................why would he need to indicate left onto Winterstoke Road when he is in the lane that leads straight onto Winterstoke Road?

50 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

By far the flashest car in the players car park for many years was the Bentley GT belonging to McIndoe all the players McIndoe ripped off. Proper nice ride.

Ironically, 'proper nice ride' is now his nickname in chokey as he shares a cell with Big Gerald.

Slight correction for absolute accuracy Cyril.

P.S. While he ripped off a few players, Im sure there will be a few lags happy to rip him a new one now.:shocking:

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

Slight correction for absolute accuracy Cyril.

P.S. While he ripped off a few players, Im sure there will be a few lags happy to rip him a new one now.:shocking:

Has he been arrested ? Awaiting trial ? For his misdemeanours ?

Edit

I see reported this month he's been interviewed by Fraud Squad

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-01-24/michael-mcindoe-former-footballer-quizzed-by-fraud-detectives-over-investment-scheme/

11 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Assuming you posted the image at the point of his 'indiscretion'..................why would he need to indicate left onto Winterstoke Road when he is in the lane that leads straight onto Winterstoke Road?

I thought this as well, unless of course he decided to turn right at the last minute...

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Has he been arrested ? Awaiting trial ? For his misdemeanours ?

Edit

I see reported this month he's been interviewed by Fraud Squad

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-01-24/michael-mcindoe-former-footballer-quizzed-by-fraud-detectives-over-investment-scheme/

Wouldn't surprise me if he had given himself up, as the alternative could have been a "seeing to" from someone he'd swindled many years ago.

Perhaps the seeing to on the inside, was a better prospect than the one offered out by a less than "law abiding citizen".

29 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Two favourites of mine, both non-City related:

Klinnsman driving around in his battered VW Beetle, eschewing the high performance cars of his Spurs teammates.

Giggs having hamstring problems and the medical staff discovering that the hard clutch on his fleet of newly bought performance cars were the root cause.

Yes, read the same about Giggs too.

15 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

I wondered when someone was going to ask that question. He actually didn't indicate twice, when he turned left from the dual carriageway to go towards barrow ashton roundabout and when on winterstoke traffic lights he didn't signal to go onto ashton road. But he is okay for turning right into ashton gate stadium, so i will let him off for that. 

But anyway no need to get serious, it was just a light hearted post. 

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Other than Flint, the only other players cars I can remember were from years ago...

Lee Miller had a Honda S2000 and I think he had a personalised plate but I'm f****d if I can remember.

Steve Phillips had the famous S70PPA reg (should have been F74PPA) but can't remember his car.

David James had a tricked up Ford Focus ST.

And the winner was...

Scott Murray in a CANARY YELLOW Renault Megane soft top. A shocking car.

Re F74PPA wasn't it a yellow convertible merc?

Archived