IGNORED

Players Cars

wendyredredrobin

5 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I know Lee Johnson drives a red and yellow coupe..............................and I know why he was sympathetic to Tammy after his accident in the Merc - as Lee recently lost control of his own car recently..................I  managed to grab a pic before the recovery truck arrived.

Image result for cozy coupe

In happier times LJ's car lined up with all the players cars at Failand!

Image result for cozy coupe

49 minutes ago, Ayteomike2 said:

Saw jet driving in -in a range rover wearing sunglasses when it was raining  boom boom boom blasting out nearly got run over by Baldock in his ashton martin and top of the list hunt having a new 150k range rover when he had been dropped after the infamous leeds performance 

Baldock really had an Aston Martin? Fair play always knew he had a bit of class. Refreshing change from the usual chav Overfinch Range Rovers that modern footballers seem to love for some unfathomable reason. 

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

How times have changed...wtf is this? Shame about the number plate too :laughcont:

Who drove it? Kevin...and why?

Bet Rudolph's had em both in the back ;-)

mabb.jpg

Where did you find that nugget eh spud? The original Ashton Angels? Bet they were cold running round Bedminster in a pair of pants and a t-shirt. 

5 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Where did you find that nugget eh spud? The original Ashton Angels? Bet they were cold running round Bedminster in a pair of pants and a t-shirt. 

Rudolph kept em warm in the Robins mobile passion wagon :laugh: ;-)

Stumbled on it on the net.

at least it was better than the Gas...turning up on bikes for training on Eastville Park ;-)

br.jpg

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Re F74PPA wasn't it a yellow convertible merc?

Yes. A few years back was exiting the ground at the Ashton Rd end, after buying my season ticket, and was behind F74PPA when it stopped as a young lady drove into the ground  and drew alongside and started chatting. This blocked my exit. I waited a while then got out and asked Phillips politely if he could pull over to let me get back to work. He looked at me like a piece of sh*t and carried on chatting. I returned to my car and it was the young lady who eventually pulled over to let me out.

Said it all about Flappers attitude and respect to normal human beings.

5 hours ago, Chris_Brown said:

Marlon Harewood is something to do with selling luxury cars now. Pretty sure his main target market was other footballers.

Yea i think he does sell some luxury cars but his main thing is high quality upgrades on cars ie flash interiors and new paint job, looking at some of his finished articles his company do a very professional job and yea he gets a lot of business from footballers.

17 minutes ago, yardy said:

Yea i think he does sell some luxury cars but his main thing is high quality upgrades on cars ie flash interiors and new paint job, looking at some of his finished articles his company do a very professional job and yea he gets a lot of business from footballers.

Was really pleased with the job he did on mine ;)

8824c6c27aee71142c447f01e8f398a1.jpg

56 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

Yes. A few years back was exiting the ground at the Ashton Rd end, after buying my season ticket, and was behind F74PPA when it stopped as a young lady drove into the ground  and drew alongside and started chatting. This blocked my exit. I waited a while then got out and asked Phillips politely if he could pull over to let me get back to work. He looked at me like a piece of sh*t and carried on chatting. I returned to my car and it was the young lady who eventually pulled over to let me out.

Said it all about Flappers attitude and respect to normal human beings.

If ever I see him out having a drink in Bristol...

:boxing:

1 hour ago, cynic said:

Used to get a lift with Gordon Parr back in the day, he had an Austin A40 - 5 of us in it...

John Sillett had a brand new Sunbeam Alpine after the youth teams runs in the FA youth cup (cancelled overseas tour, wonder why).

How times have changed.

Intriguing - are you able to expand, or is this a delicate subject?

2 hours ago, cynic said:

Used to get a lift with Gordon Parr back in the day, he had an Austin A40 - 5 of us in it...

John Sillett had a brand new Sunbeam Alpine after the youth teams runs in the FA youth cup (cancelled overseas tour, wonder why).

How times have changed.

My mate had a A40 back in the 60's and I had a Sunbeam Alpine in the 70's, bloody con rod went through the block when in Nottingham returning from my sisters in Lincolnshire.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

My understanding is that these top motors are leased by via the club.

When I used to work for a certain prestige car company, there were 'preferential rates' for City players. This was between around 2003-2008.

Saw plenty coming into the place, worked on a few of them too.

When players/staff signed, they'd sometimes be in that very same week. The likes of Nick Carle and Gary Johnson to name only two.

Also remember David Cotterill getting himself a swish motor when he broke through.

Somebody seemed quick to put you down on this; not exactly wrong there @Robbored

Archived