IGNORED

Players Cars

wendyredredrobin

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Someone I know used to work at a London PL club on the non football side.

You could tell who was the richest...wasn't the players. Told me that the ones with the best cars were the agents interestingly enough.

An ex's brother in law is an Agent for a lot of the Spanish players over here. One of the local Garages used to give him all the top of the range cars, to basically show to his footballing clients. He was basically repping for the Garage and got to drive around in Super cars for free. Nice if you can get it.

16 minutes ago, spudski said:

An ex's brother in law is an Agent for a lot of the Spanish players over here. One of the local Garages used to give him all the top of the range cars, to basically show to his footballing clients. He was basically repping for the Garage and got to drive around in Super cars for free. Nice if you can get it.

Yeah that doesn't surprise me too much.

The superagents are on another level though- I believe one made 20m euros out of Pogba's transfer summer just gone. Jorge Mendes is another- Ronaldo brought him a Greek island as a wedding present! :laugh:

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Maybe not a positive thing but if you work at IKEA and own an expensive car you are not allowed to use the employee parking ground.

Walking home from AG after another disappointing game watching the players cars really makes you wonder..

Does that apply to executives and managers too? Is there a threshold on what defines 'expensive' ?

Also fair play to you, that must be a bitch of a walk for you. 

I know Lee Johnson drives a red and yellow coupe..............................and I know why he was sympathetic to Tammy after his accident in the Merc - as Lee recently lost control of his own car recently..................I  managed to grab a pic before the recovery truck arrived.

Image result for cozy coupe

Archived