IGNORED

The Real Reason about Tammy

shelts

Mods said why - which sounds ominous.

Because if @Black ops is going to put what I think it is the timing is relevant to the trip today. 

Like myself and others have said before on the other thread, the story in the press is only the tip of the iceberg Anyway ttime to lock this thread 

Chris_Brown and exAtyeoMax like this  Like this

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Ok I stopped reading the other thread as it was hard to decipher the conspiracy.

Can someone summarise what is supposedly going on behind the scenes regarding LJ and TA please?

From what we can summise - they have been very very naughty boys !

I guess none of us know who Black Ops is.  Funny choice of username and suspiciously few posts.  

Someone inside the club causing difficulties?

We all need a clear statement from the club to stop conspiracy theories and wild rumours running rampant

This is not the way I want City run

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

It's @Black ops - would the SAS give up, the Navy Seals, the GAS..... well ok.... but 66th Girl Guide troop... of course not !

Reading a summary on the other thread, LJ told AM to let TA have his car to get somewhere knowing that TA has been banned from driving. Accident happened and now TA in trouble for driving while banned, LJ in trouble for instructing AM to give his car to TA and AM in trouble for doing what he was told...

Think that was how I read it anyway

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Reading a summary on the other thread, LJ told AM to let TA have his car to get somewhere knowing that TA has been banned from driving. Accident happened and now TA in trouble for driving while banned, LJ in trouble for instructing AM to give his car to TA and AM in trouble for doing what he was told...

Think that was how I read it anyway

Bloody hell what a laughing stock. 

17 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Set your alarm for 1 hour and 7 minutes.... and probably be prepared to be disappointed :yawn: 

Columbo is on at midday.

Don't tell me he DOESN'T get the murderer!

4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Libel is libel, however independent the forum is. Those who run the forum have an obligation to police what is written here. 

It's libellous if it isn't true, so a statement from either party would be welcome. If the forum mods believe its not true then what is wrong with closing the thread and adding a post saying this. I think you and I know the mods on here know perfectly well what is going on, that is why I am asking about how independent the forum actually is?

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Columbo is on at midday.

Don't tell me he DOESN'T get the murderer!

I thought I had seen all the Columbo episodes until a couple of weeks ago, seems I missed an entire series, they have been on the last 2 weeks. 4 more today, though.

3 minutes ago, screech said:

It's libellous if it isn't true, so a statement from either party would be welcome. If the forum mods believe its not true then what is wrong with closing the thread and adding a post saying this. I think you and I know the mods on here know perfectly well what is going on, that is why I am asking about how independent the forum actually is?

And if the Mods don't know the truth then they have to consider it potentially libellous. 

Archived