IGNORED

The Real Reason about Tammy

shelts

13 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Clearly? There's nothing to me that says it's failing, quite the opposite in fact. There's a new stadium, a new trading ground on the way, increased financial capability, increased attendances, increased national coverage, decreased running costs for individual clubs. 

You my friend, are what we call clueless

I just love your malapropism - 'a new trading ground'.  Marvellous!

15 minutes ago, Stortz said:

There's no point trying to talk sense to him Phileas, he never backs up his bizarre claims. Like a nun's knickers, he's always on.

And it's such nonsense too- the club has never been run this badly before ffs?! I'm sure there was a little financial trouble in the early eighties for a start..

How rude.

Attack the post not the poster

I have identified one action which would provide facts for all to chew over : A full independent audit.  See above

2 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

In fairness he called the MT transfer the day before (or early same day) and was mocked by quite a few on here. 

I heard he also linked us to Harry Redknapp so safe to say it's a mixed record!

(sorry just read ChippenhamRed's post where he said the same thing)

1 minute ago, tommy32 said:

In fairness he called the MT transfer the day before (or early same day) and was mocked by quite a few on here. 

Credit where it's due if that's the case. Although I'm not a fan of his attention seeking "listen very carefully I shall say this only once" style. If you want to say something, just say it!

5 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

I get the impression that his scattergun approach had one hit and all of a sudden he thinks he has some credibility, hence the 'remember Matty Taylor' comment he made. Desperate to remind people that he got one thing right, once.

This whole episode seems to be 'Tammy was a dick, crashed the car and now people are inventing all sorts of shit to somehow get at Lee Johnson'

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what we did wrong with the SLO as I have no idea? Ta.

In short - the handover from DaveL to another lady who's name escapes me was done very secretively with no clarity about how the role was going to be done.

It's now in the hands of Adam Baker who, whilst having all the necessary skills and suitability for the role, is employed by the club in another capacity which raises questions about separation and accountability.

There are a fair few of us, myself included, who feel the club don't really like the role so as to avoid 'tricky' questions. Keeping it in house is much safer for them but arguably this defeats the point of the role.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

In short - the handover from DaveL to another lady who's name escapes me was done very secretively with no clarity about how the role was going to be done.

It's now in the hands of Adam Baker who, whilst having all the necessary skills and suitability for the role, is employed by the club in another capacity which raises questions about separation and accountability.

There are a fair few of us, myself included, who feel the club don't really like the role so as to avoid 'tricky' questions. Keeping it in house is much safer for them but arguably this defeats the point of the role.

Thanks PF. I take it AB's dual role is in contravention of some rule hence the 'FA' mention?

We really do make things hard for ourselves at times.

7 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

How rude.

Attack the post not the poster

I have identified one action which would provide facts for all to chew over : A full independent audit.  See above

It's just the constant, repetitive negativity, which you never back up beyond vague non sequiturs- as above- really grinds my gears.

35 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Clearly? There's nothing to me that says it's failing, quite the opposite in fact. There's a new stadium, a new trading ground on the way, increased financial capability, increased attendances, increased national coverage, decreased running costs for individual clubs. 

You my friend, are what we call clueless

Well that's innovative. 

Archived