IGNORED

The Real Reason about Tammy

shelts

2 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Sad that things have got to the point where it would take something like those rumours to get rid of a clueless manager...yes.

I'm not going to bother getting into a "clueless manager" argument until after the game today, but suggesting that the farce that's being rumoured would be a good thing for our club, short or long term is pretty sad.

29 minutes ago, Black ops said:

It's obiously that this site is being protected by the club , I new it wouldnt let me tell the truth , let's see if they let me send this to you all , 

Blavk ops

Black Ops

Have you seen the tweeted video. Looks like LJ and TA are there today. Perhaps I misunderstood what you were going to say at 12 but I took it you were going to reveal something about them.

if you're feeling shy feel free to DM me. I'd still love to know what you say you know.

And I'm not certain I follow this conspiracy stuff or that OTIB is under the control of the club.

But hey, what do I know?

3 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Reading a summary on the other thread, LJ told AM to let TA have his car to get somewhere knowing that TA has been banned from driving. Accident happened and now TA in trouble for driving while banned, LJ in trouble for instructing AM to give his car to TA and AM in trouble for doing what he was told...

Think that was how I read it anyway

No comments. Boiling..

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

We're much closer to being financially stable, we've got a great ground, academy starting to show it's worth, were marketed much better and more modern than we've ever been. 

Agree we've handled this poorly 

Not really, I thought you don't even go to games anyway so how would you know?

Not exactly, he's spent more on the playing side of the team in transfer fees this season than basically all previous seasons combined.

??

Not really, we're investing in the academy and training ground.. spending big on the squad.. what do you want exactly?

He wants lansdown gone simple as that 

he'd rather the club fold then one of the best owners we've ever had continues

in other words he's jealous of lansdown' s success  

11 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Believe it or not, yes, I'd much rather he got sacked for repeated bad results rather than what's being speculated. 

I have no idea what will happen in the game today - who knows.

But it has been repeated bad results and SL won't sack him! I was saying it's sad how I wanted it to be true because it meant we would be rid of him! What a state.

@brizzlelou And tarnish his own reputation in finding a new managerial job? His record was pretty ok, despite the run its still pretty ok..

If SL does sack him, I'd hope it would be based on football reasons, not some stupid incident which looks to be based on nothing. If LJ wasn't involved then its just blackening his name so that needs to be curbed

1 minute ago, brizzlelou said:

But it has been repeated bad results and SL won't sack him! I was saying it's sad how I wanted it to be true because it meant we would be rid of him! What a state.

Yes, it is sad! You wanted something that would humiliate the club, not just LJ and Tammy, to be true, because you think that losing LJ is better than keeping our dignity. That. Is. Very. Sad.

Also, just remind you, we've won and drawn our last two games - I put this at the end because it's not my main point and I know you'll just focus on this instead, claiming I'm "ignoring" the previous games.

11 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Yes, it is sad! You wanted something that would humiliate the club, not just LJ and Tammy, to be true, because you think that losing LJ is better than keeping our dignity. That. Is. Very. Sad.

Also, just remind you, we've won and drawn our last two games - I put this at the end because it's not my main point and I know you'll just focus on this instead, claiming I'm "ignoring" the previous games.

I don't recall saying that you're ignoring the previous games?

Just now, brizzlelou said:

Obviously was a typo. Nice and quick to jump on that one. I give up, you win. Well done. Enjoy the game.

Fair enough, I retract that. You still did exactly what I said you would and ignored my main point to focus on that afterthought though. 

But whatever, I don't like arguing very much. Just don't understand why people would genuinely wish bad things to happen to the club (losing matches, getting embroiled in embarrassing court cases) just so we lose a manager they don't particularly like. 

1 hour ago, 8menhadadream said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what we did wrong with the SLO as I have no idea? Ta.

Absolutely nothing. UEFA issues guidelines, but they are not hard and fast rules. When I was there I reckoned I had about 80% of the very long list of desired attributes.

At the point at which I left AG, 100% of SLOs at football league clubs were club employees, ranging from the Chief Exec (Peterborough) to people working in the ticket office. As far as I know that is still the case.The Supporters Club and Trust is there to act in a more critical way when necessary, something which I think they do pretty effectively.

The role of the SLO is not to 'hold the club to account', as someone has suggested. Nor is it to respond and give credence to every wind-up merchant, conspiracy theorist and fantasist who posts rumours on social media - a full time job in itself! They are there to act as a bridge between club and fans. To make sure that the viewpoint of the fans is communicated to the board, and vice versa, as part of a constructive two-way dialogue. It's worth bearing in mind that City were the first club in the country to appoint a paid SLO (me). It was an often enjoyable and sometimes thankless job which I did to the best of my ability until I just got worn out trying to keep everybody happy. 

Since I left, we now have 2 members of staff sharing the SLO role. @MKelly responds to concerns on here with patience and good grace, as does @AdamB. Regular meetings of FAN are open to all (as are SC&T meetings). The system isn't perfect, because nothing ever is, but compared with the situation when I started working for the club 10 years ago, the accessibility for supporters has come on by leaps and bounds. 

1 hour ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Fair enough, I retract that. You still did exactly what I said you would and ignored my main point to focus on that afterthought though. 

But whatever, I don't like arguing very much. Just don't understand why people would genuinely wish bad things to happen to the club (losing matches, getting embroiled in embarrassing court cases) just so we lose a manager they don't particularly like. 

I'm more than happy to be eating humble pie at the moment! 

Archived