IGNORED

The Real Reason about Tammy

shelts

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Because BCFC was never this badly run before

Because they flaunted FA rules re appointment of SLO

Because we share the ground with rugby and their markings can be seen on football match days

Because the owner of the lot is spreading himself too thinly

Because when it all hits the fan, it is going to be difficult to extract City from the pile up

Because it is a financial plan not a sporting plan for City

Because it acts with virtually no transparency, no significant fan involvement, and its appointment procedures for top jobs are amateur to put it kindly

Please feel free, folks, to add to this list because I am losing heart that so many fans are blind to the realities

Why don't you tell us how you really feel mate? 

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Because we share the ground with rugby and their markings can be seen on football match days

Because when it all hits the fan, it is going to be difficult to extract City from the pile up

Because it acts with virtually no transparency, no significant fan involvement, and its appointment procedures for top jobs are amateur to put it kindly

Please feel free, folks, to add to this list because I am losing heart that so many fans are blind to the realities

The rugby lines are visible during the football matches.

It makes my blood boil.

The football lines are visible during Rugby matches.

It makes my blood and piss boil.

We're much closer to being financially stable, we've got a great ground, academy starting to show it's worth, were marketed much better and more modern than we've ever been. 

Agree we've handled this poorly 

Not really, I thought you don't even go to games anyway so how would you know?

Not exactly, he's spent more on the playing side of the team in transfer fees this season than basically all previous seasons combined.

??

Not really, we're investing in the academy and training ground.. spending big on the squad.. what do you want exactly?

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Do you think that is why the rugby team are doing so badly? They are confused by the lines on the pitch…

Yep. It's also why the football is doing so badly.

It's also why Engvall ain't playing. He keeps picking the ball up and running head first at Flinty.

in answer to the question I was asked:-

I want 100% attention given to City by a Board which is 100% in charge of the football club

I want the fans to be involved at Board level

I want professional appointment procedures

I want to ditch the BS Project, which is clearly failing

I want an outside independent audit on every aspect of City to analyse our continuing failures over the years of SL's ownership and to give us the information we need to build the sort of club Bristol should be enjoying

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I want 100% attention given to City by a Board which is 100% in charge of the football club

I want the fans to be involved at Board level

I want professional appointment procedures

I want to ditch the BS Project, which is clearly failing

I want an outside independent audit on every aspect of City to analyse our continuing failures over the years of SL's ownership and to give us the information we need to build the sort of club Bristol should be enjoying

Clearly? There's nothing to me that says it's failing, quite the opposite in fact. There's a new stadium, a new trading ground on the way, increased financial capability, increased attendances, increased national coverage, decreased running costs for individual clubs. 

You my friend, are what we call clueless

19 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

We're much closer to being financially stable, we've got a great ground, academy starting to show it's worth, were marketed much better and more modern than we've ever been. 

Agree we've handled this poorly 

Not really, I thought you don't even go to games anyway so how would you know?

Not exactly, he's spent more on the playing side of the team in transfer fees this season than basically all previous seasons combined.

??

Not really, we're investing in the academy and training ground.. spending big on the squad.. what do you want exactly?

There's no point trying to talk sense to him Phileas, he never backs up his bizarre claims. Like a nun's knickers, he's always on.

And it's such nonsense too- the club has never been run this badly before ffs?! I'm sure there was a little financial trouble in the early eighties for a start..

2 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Is twelve o'clock when the players find out about the final line up?.... 

Complete made up guess to insinuate that Black Ops is a player ;) Let's make it into a movie script.

What does Donald Trump have to say on the matter?

This could become a massive problem, yuge problem.

Archived