IGNORED

The Real Reason about Tammy

shelts

34 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Reading a summary on the other thread, LJ told AM to let TA have his car to get somewhere knowing that TA has been banned from driving. Accident happened and now TA in trouble for driving while banned, LJ in trouble for instructing AM to give his car to TA and AM in trouble for doing what he was told...

Think that was how I read it anyway

If that is the summary then I don't believe it for a second. 

Sounds like a way of trolling and having a pop at LJ. 

Tammy drove a car uninsured. End of. 

15 minutes ago, screech said:

It's libellous if it isn't true, so a statement from either party would be welcome. If the forum mods believe its not true then what is wrong with closing the thread and adding a post saying this. I think you and I know the mods on here know perfectly well what is going on, that is why I am asking about how independent the forum actually is?

Every forum that I've been on immediately backs down in the face of legal threats bar the David Icke one for some reason; though I've not been a member there.

The simple reason is not that anybody has been "got at" but that the people running this forum are just really keen fans who do it as a hobby and do not want their hobby to land them with massive legal bills and a court appearance.  They're not Julian Assange on a free speech crusade.

I don't blame them in the slightest; I wouldn't either.

Perhaps the timing aspect was that on the way to Derby, the coach took a detour to Chelsea to take Tammy home. Chelsea are holding a press conference about it at 12, meanwhile City arrive in Derby just in time for kickoff.

After the game the coach is going up to Sunderland to give Matthews a lift home as he has no car now.

3 minutes ago, ploppy said:

Not sure how you can be so sure other than just gut instinct?

If the manager of our club had not only allowed but instigated for a player to allow a knowingly banned driver to use their car. Do you reckon SL would allow that person to remain? 

3 minutes ago, Taz said:

Perhaps the timing aspect was that on the way to Derby, the coach took a detour to Chelsea to take Tammy home. Chelsea are holding a press conference about it at 12, meanwhile City arrive in Derby just in time for kickoff.

After the game the coach is going up to Sunderland to give Matthews a lift home as he has no car now.

I hope they are having a whip-round for the driver! :ermm:

50 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Reading a summary on the other thread, LJ told AM to let TA have his car to get somewhere knowing that TA has been banned from driving. Accident happened and now TA in trouble for driving while banned, LJ in trouble for instructing AM to give his car to TA and AM in trouble for doing what he was told...

Think that was how I read it anyway

Is there any chance that this could be the end of LJ? Or am I getting my hopes up?

30 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I thought I had seen all the Columbo episodes until a couple of weeks ago, seems I missed an entire series, they have been on the last 2 weeks. 4 more today, though.

Once you seen one, you seen them all. Once Columbo starts hanging around some person for 90 minutes you know that person is the murderer

7 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Once you seen one, you seen them all. Once Columbo starts hanging around some person for 90 minutes you know that person is the murderer

Well the opening 2 minutes follows the murderer and shows the murder, so ummm you should know within a minute or two, that's not the fun of the show, it's the deductions and interplay with the murderer.

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Come on City, ignore BS, and get your act together and issue a statement, even if it is only a holding one, before rumours and conspiracies on here are taken up by Sunday's Press

Why do you assume that Bristol Sport, whoever they are, are to blame for everything that is wrong with the world? 

4 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Well the opening 2 minutes follows the murderer and shows the murder, so ummm you should know within a minute or two, that's not the fun of the show, it's the deductions and interplay with the murderer.

Its the predictability of the plot in each and every episode, similar interplay and similar deductions. Then the killer thinks they've got away with it, Columbo proves otherwise... end of film

12 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Exactly. And the SLO is employed by the club against best practice. The true voice of the fan can't be represented. Whitewash.

Ive always been able to say what I want. I suppose it comes down to what you want to say and whether you'd be prepared to say it in court. 

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Why do you assume that Bristol Sport, whoever they are, are to blame for everything that is wrong with the world? 

Because BCFC was never this badly run before

Because they flaunted FA rules re appointment of SLO

Because we share the ground with rugby and their markings can be seen on football match days

Because the owner of the lot is spreading himself too thinly

Because when it all hits the fan, it is going to be difficult to extract City from the pile up

Because it is a financial plan not a sporting plan for City

Because it acts with virtually no transparency, no significant fan involvement, and its appointment procedures for top jobs are amateur to put it kindly

Please feel free, folks, to add to this list because I am losing heart that so many fans are blind to the realities

Archived