IGNORED

City fans on other forums...(Merged)

brizzlelou

24 minutes ago, Matty Taylor [BCFC] said:

I've seen @Davefevs on other forums, usually checking up on our loan players though. Always represents us in a good light.

Stalker! :P

Only Derby and Bury - one to put them right about Kodjia - they thought they'd get him for £2m :facepalm:

Bury, to check on Taylor Moore - I think he's gonna be the badgers nadgers.

12 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I find the contributions of several of the regular opposition visitors to this place are more sensible than a few of the City fans who use it tbh.

That's because they don't have any strong opinions about our club. 

All of us regulars have a deep emotional investment in our club. Other club fans have the same for their club.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Only Derby and Bury - one to put them right about Kodjia - they thought they'd get him for £2m :facepalm:

Excuse me for being dim but is the "badgers nadgers" really good or  really naff?

I'm not registered on either so don't post at all but the only two I go on to have a quick look every once in a while is Cardiff City's CCMB (where someone called Jursey or something seems to post on our behalf and get a fair amount of stick!) or G*schat, where of course we're not allowed to post anyway!  Be good to find one that spans the whole Championship if anyone knows of a decent one? Also, how do we donate to OTIB? Seems my subscription has run out and seeing as I spend half my digital life on here I may as well pay my subs! 

7 minutes ago, lenred said:

I'm not registered on either so don't post at all but the only two I go on to have a quick look every once in a while is Cardiff City's CCMB (where someone called Jursey or something seems to post on our behalf and get a fair amount of stick!) or G*schat, where of course we're not allowed to post anyway!  Be good to find one that spans the whole Championship if anyone knows of a decent one? Also, how do we donate to OTIB? Seems my subscription has run out and seeing as I spend half my digital life on here I may as well pay my subs! 

3 hours ago, Lucan said:

As a former resident of the City, I had many thousands of posts on a Forest forum at one point. Went to see them a fair few times.

I've never posted but by the best football forum I have found for balanced debate is www.redcafe.net

This is the place for my city talk though...

the Man U forum is actually very good

The spurs one is funny, but the debate is limited.

Am on the Villa forum to give them the lowdown on Kodjia but that is it.

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

On late's this week, driving home tonight a badger ran across the road in front of me . Hairy bugger , couldn't see his nadgers .... good or bad ;)

1 hour ago, Chairman Mao said:

the Man U forum is actually very good

The spurs one is funny, but the debate is limited.

Am on the Villa forum to give them the lowdown on Kodjia but that is it.

I'd imagine after 20 games they have the low down themselves, now - misses lots of chances, very frustrating, likes a pan-European pout when he's pfaffed one wide, is offside a lot, sometimes does too much on his own, is still tactically a teenager, will bugger off when a bigger offer comes in and will probably score you 15-20 goals from 150-200 chances. Just don't tell them they paid waaay too much for him.

10 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

On late's this week, driving home tonight a badger ran across the road in front of me . Hairy bugger , couldn't see his nadgers .... good or bad ;)

But were you actually trying to see his nadgers.

10 hours ago, EnclosureSurge said:

I'd imagine after 20 games they have the low down themselves, now - misses lots of chances, very frustrating, likes a pan-European pout when he's pfaffed one wide, is offside a lot, sometimes does too much on his own, is still tactically a teenager, will bugger off when a bigger offer comes in and will probably score you 15-20 goals from 150-200 chances. Just don't tell them they paid waaay too much for him.

They already know. 

I quite like reading the posts from fans of other clubs on OTIB providing that they are sensible and civil.  It' nice to get their perspective sometimes.

I think I may have trolled one of the Gas forums a long time ago, but dont bother any more.

Its always interesting when you see a topic entitled xxx fan in peace as you never know which way its going to go. 

29 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

But were you actually trying to see his nadgers.

First thought was try on to hit the bloody thing ! and while not actively looking for said nadgers, I could barely see anything apart from the hairy beasts head . Nice coat that jacket as might be said tother side of the bridge ;)

6 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

First thought was try on to hit the bloody thing ! and while not actively looking for said nadgers, I could barely see anything apart from the hairy beasts head . Nice coat that jacket as might be said tother side of the bridge ;)

You wouldn`t want to hit the bugger mate - I did that once and it demolished the front end of my car, they`re built like brick shithouses!

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

You wouldn`t want to hit the bugger mate - I did that once and it demolished the front end of my car, they`re built like brick shithouses!

That's my typing, should read tried NOT to hit the bloody thing.

not least as it looked nearly the width of the car !!

Is it just me or do others get really annoyed about so-called BCFC fans posting on our opponents forums? If they go on and praise us they end up getting abuse so most seem to grovel and say how much better their team is than ours. Look at this from "jamesBCFC" on Villatalk:

Enjoy your win on Tuesday.

Failing that you are guaranteed a point as we cannot defend a lead if our lives depended on it.

Points thrown away against Wolves, Reading, Cardiff, Derby and Newcastle in the last 11 games and 4 wins in 5 months.

Performances against Derby and Newcastle have been decent, but against Fulham was absolutely dire. Our win against Rotherham looked like 2 lower League 1 sides.

Makes me cringe! Why do they do it?

5 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

Is it just me or do others get really annoyed about so-called BCFC fans posting on our opponents forums? If they go on and praise us they end up getting abuse so most seem to grovel and say how much better their team is than ours. Look at this from "jamesBCFC" on Villatalk:

Enjoy your win on Tuesday.

Failing that you are guaranteed a point as we cannot defend a lead if our lives depended on it.

Points thrown away against Wolves, Reading, Cardiff, Derby and Newcastle in the last 11 games and 4 wins in 5 months.

Performances against Derby and Newcastle have been decent, but against Fulham was absolutely dire. Our win against Rotherham looked like 2 lower League 1 sides.

Makes me cringe! Why do they do it?

I would say it's a accurate description of our recent form to be honest. 

Archived