IGNORED

The Official Newcastle United v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Survived the Alamo! I said 2 points from the last 4 games and I was spot on. However, didn't think for one second that one of those points would have come at St James's Park.

Finally the team play with a bit of fighting spirit. Well done to all the traveling fans, considering SL chose to blame us we turned up again and this time the players joined us!

• Like 1

Good point but yet another two goal advantage thrown away!! Still not the right man to take us forward. 

You can all come at me with your agendas!! 

Lets see where we are after burton and then I'll revaluate my stance on the current situation. 

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I will be. 

Also I'm so happy for vyner!! Hope AM is nowhere near our first team ever again, ducking Coke head :D 

Edited by Full nelson
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, RedSA said:

Don't give a shit that we threw away a two goal lead, that's a great point. 

I think you are right. Against derby i was angry with a point but im happy with that today even if we had a 2 goal lead. Lets hope LJ has found a group of players he can trust and stop chopping and changing every 5 mins. A good performace at villa and must win v burton and maybe he has a future here. He has to build on this though.

• Like 2