IGNORED

Fan action for Tuesday Poll

Dynamite Red

Fan action for Tuesday  

557 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, reddoc said:

Whoops ! What on earth are you doing? Questioning his name? Bizarre reaction. That is unacceptable.

Because he seems to relish taking any opportunity to have a pop at me and it's tiresome. I might get things wrong in some people's eyes, but at least I don't get personal. 

I must be missing something here, but surely adding the Don't Protest option makes no difference at all. We will still know how those who want to protest want to do it. To those people, the extra option is irrelevant, surely?

14 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Because he seems to relish taking any opportunity to have a pop at me and it's tiresome. I might get things wrong in some people's eyes, but at least I don't get personal. 

What difference does my name make to my point? You haven't questioned the names of the other people who have agreed with me

44 minutes ago, Henry said:

I don't think a poll you don't agree with needed immediate action. 

Now you doubting my identity, why does it matter? You're a disgrace 

The mods do a good job. I disagree with the decision but they're only human.

Tension is running high but let's focus our energy in getting Mr Lansdown know our feelings and showing our support is not unconditional.

Those not attending fair play.

Those like myself planning on staying in the concourse until 8pm please I implore you to take to social media, tell and text friends who are attending.

Tuesday has left little time to organise this and is a big ask, but if there is 10 of us or a 1000 of us we have to start somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Henry said:

What difference does my name make to my point? You haven't questioned the names of the other people who have agreed with me

Because you're one of only a handful who keep making it personal when it comes to me. Well done. You've got to me. Happy now? 

6 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

The mods do a good job. I disagree with the decision but there only human.

Tension is high but let's focus our energy in getting Mr Lansdown know our feelings and showing our support is not unconditional.

Those not attending fair play.

Those like myself planning on staying in the concourse until 8pm please take to social media and text friends who are attending. Tuesday has left little time to organise this and is a big ask but we have to start somewhere.

I agree, tensions are indeed running high. The mods do a great job - don't argue amongst ourselves .....

36 minutes ago, kingswood red said:

In the Star again John? fingers not working properly again I see.

Hi Kingswooder, very rarely get in the Star these days thanks. But it's available to hire, and would accommodate your vast army of protesters quite easily I would imagine..... In the skittle alley me thinks!

childish protest. when are you going to snap out of this B01locks about protest and get behind the side I have said it before. the only person to make changes to the manager structure at the club will be the board not SL. and this decision will be made for the benefit of the club. you can protest as much as you like and you are entitled to do this but put this energy into  getting behind the side and if there are any changes needed to be made the board will do that. Personally I cant see what LJ will do different that will improve the present situation  so there fore I would like to see changes. however, I will be there Tuesday not protesting but supporting the team. I suggest you all should do the same

2 minutes ago, harvey said:

childish protest. when are you going to snap out of this B01locks about protest and get behind the side I have said it before. the only person to make changes to the manager structure at the club will be the board not SL. and this decision will be made for the benefit of the club. you can protest as much as you like and you are entitled to do this but put this energy into  getting behind the side and if there are any changes needed to be made the board will do that. Personally I cant see what LJ will do different that will improve the present situation  so there fore I would like to see changes. however, I will be there Tuesday not protesting but supporting the team. I suggest you all should do the same

No doubt we'll support the team, it's just getting our opinions across to the board.

1 minute ago, JakeOTIB said:

No doubt we'll support the team, it's just getting our opinions across to the board.

The board are more than aware of your opinions of the manager at this time.  listen to the last SL interview. believe me a protest in any capacity is not the way to voce your opinion.  getting behind the team will change things. if they don't and the board feels the present situation is having an adverse effect to the club or we could possibly loose the championship status they will change things. if they feel this is by sacking LJ  they will do it

27 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

The mods do a good job. I disagree with the decision but they're only human.

I don't disagree, unfortunately, this isn't the first time the mark have been overstepped. An admission of a mistake wouldn't go a miss.

1 minute ago, harvey said:

The board are more than aware of your opinions of the manager at this time.  listen to the last SL interview. believe me a protest in any capacity is not the way to voce your opinion.  getting behind the team will change things. if they don't and the board feels the present situation is having an adverse effect to the club or we could possibly loose the championship status they will change things. if they feel this is by sacking LJ  they will do it

We'll see what happens...

4 minutes ago, harvey said:

Im not saying the unhappy fans are right or wrong but how do you know what the club feels is right? I've seen very little from the club to suggest they can make any right decision 

31 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Because you're one of only a handful who keep making it personal when it comes to me. Well done. You've got to me. Happy now? 

It's nothing to do with being 'personal'. You didn't agree with me and you know you've made a mistake, so you decide to question who I am.

if that's gotten to you, perhaps you're to sensitive to be modding?

7 minutes ago, harvey said:

That is entirely your decision and respect that. For some, myself included I can no longer just sit/stand there and accept this incompetence from a shocking manager and stubbornness of this boardroom and owner. We all want the club to succeed but I can no longer do this by just getting behind the boys. I have been a season ticket holder through worst teams but but not the incompetence being shown throughout the club. I cannot just blindly follow anymore.

9 minutes ago, Henry said:

It's nothing to do with being 'personal'. You didn't agree with me and you know you've made a mistake, so you decide to question who I am.

if that's gotten to you, perhaps you're to sensitive to be modding?

I don't believe I have made a mistake. Not at all. I stand by what I did completely. Which is why I've asked the other mods to look at it and if they decide my decision was wrong then they can change things. 

56 people would agree it was right to have the option in there it seems. 

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I don't believe I have made a mistake. Not at all. I stand by what I did completely. Which is why I've asked the other mods to look at it and if they decide my decision was wrong then they can change things. 

56 people would agree it was right to have the option in there it seems. 

For the 3rd time, do you actually believe mods would publicly disagree with you?

no, the 56 are not saying you were right to edit someone's post. That doesn't justify you abusing your rights as a mod

3 minutes ago, Henry said:

For the 3rd time, do you actually believe mods would publicly disagree with you?

no, the 56 are not saying you were right to edit someone's post. That doesn't justify you abusing your rights as a mod

Goodnight Henry. I'm off to bed. Bored with going round in circles. 

To be fair I think if everyone entered the ground 15mins after kick off (never going to happen though) it would make a huge statement. Wanting to protest doesn't make anyone any less of a fan, majority have supported the team all season regardless but current circumstances are completely unacceptable.

And if that upsets our under performing over paid record defeat bearing players then sod it, I'm sure they'll get over it (if they actually care at all!) 

• Admin

I think Dolly's comment about this going round in circles is valid and what is being achieved by having a pop at her?  Nothing. She posted and explained her reasons, even if you disagree, there is no need to get personal, one of the posts in this thread is uncalled for and an apology for the inference that mods are power crazy wouldn't go amiss.  Some of the shit dished out by PM, Twitter and other social media to some of the mods would make some lesser people jack it in and as one of the longest serving mods/admin on here, I am grateful for what the others do.

No one is going to get everything right, it's always worse when we are in a relegation battle, there isn't usually much controversy if we are winning every week, I think the OP has taken the right attitude, a protest, then acceptance that whilst he disagreed with the decision, there are far bigger fish to fry and if we can, help influence a decision that by far the majority believe needs to be made.

8 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I think Dolly's comment about this going round in circles is valid and what is being achieved by having a pop at her.  She posted and explained her reasons, even if you disagree, there is no need to get personal, one of the posts in this thread is uncalled for and an apology for the inference that mods are power crazy wouldn't go amiss.  Some of the shit dished out by PM, Twitter and other social media to some of the mods would make some lesser people jack it in and as one of the longest serving mods/admin on here, I am grateful for what the others do.

No one is going to get everything right, it's always worse when we are in a relegation battle, there isn't usually much controversy if we are winning every week, I think the OP has taken the right attitude, a protest, then acceptance that whilst he disagreed with the decision, there are far bigger fish to fry and if we can help influence a decision that by far the majority believe needs to be made.

I'm sorry but, although I agree with the majority of this post, what she done wasn't necessary. The valid post was overthrown for no valid reason. It  shouldn't have happened and like many I think it was the wrong choice. Why Dolly can't admit that is beyond me but someone needs to admit that it was the wrong call, is it that hard?

55 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

She's mates with lee is my guess...

I would like an answer from Dolly the City fan TBH. I don't think she will answer though but, if she did, I won't slaughter her for having an opinion. It was a genuine question but I would imagine she tows the 'party line' and doesn't / can't have an opinion that she can state publicly. No offence to the girl but outspoken she cannot be. Let rip kid is my advice! That's what I want to hear.

Maybe some of us are more vociferous, the majority of which are probably old school and won't accept mediocrity (I wish) but Dolly's heart means well so I would like her opinion without the constraints of her various positions. Not the opinion the club wants her to have but what she really thinks! 

Archived