IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Farewell Pembo. Thanks for the memories.

@AdamB as Head of Comms, I'm sorry but you really ought to be looking at rectifying this. You work in PR. At the moment, you are caught between a rock and a hard place. Tough I know. 

You need to realise that this blanket silence is making things worse. It's been leaked and has been for hours. Rumours are snowballing and getting further and further outlandish. 

Tensions are running high and this continued ignorance also makes you look amateur. A simple short statement from the club would quell rumours and take some control back to the communication dept. 

Just a thought.

Don't think it will quell rumour because we want to know why he was sacked . Really does seem more and more like a dictatorship . How has it got to this :sad26:

43 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

@AdamB Nothing on the official site other than hillarious puns!!! What a shower of shit

Johnson warns of "wounded" Canaries

How terrifying could a wounded Canary be ? 

I've never heard of gangs of ' wounded Canaries ' rampaging through the streets deafening opponents with their songs and blinding passers by with the brightness of their plumage .

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

How terrifying could a wounded Canary be ? 

I've never heard of gangs of ' wounded Canaries ' rampaging through the streets deafening opponents with their songs and blinding passers by with the brightness of their plumage .

"Hobbled" Wrens are worse !

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

It's becoming like North Korea mate, people vanishing by the day...

Wonder if there is a link to the delays in the stadium? Maybe some bodies are hidden in the concrete pillars? 

Bugger. I just mentioned pillars. That's a new debate! 

I think the fans have every right to know WHY this has happened and every right to be told via a press release or similar and NOT by rumour. That is piss poor.

That's pretty much where I depart from the spleen venting. There may well be a very good reason why he's gone or even possibly a right reason for his sacking- we just should be informed.

But as I said yesterday- one out- all out. If Johnson had gone , I would most certainly have wanted Holden and Pembo to go as well.

Bad times, mad times and sad times.

2 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:
farce
fɑːs/
noun

1. a comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations.

Thanks for the definition, I always thought ' farce ' was the feminine equivalent of  ' fart ' .

A more delicate bottom burp the sound of which is " faaaarce ' starts strong but peters gently out ( like our season ) 

A ' fart ' on the other hand is agressive and finishes on a short but firm note .

54 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Don't think it will quell rumour because we want to know why he was sacked . Really does seem more and more like a dictatorship . How has it got to this :sad26:

Because it is..............like N.Korea one man has all the power, thank god Lansdown hasn't got nuclear weapons in Guernsey trained on S.Bristol :sad26:

3 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Unbelievable. Why are we still wasting time debating rubbish rumours?

Because we've plenty of practice over the 13 years I've been on this forum and will continue to do so well into the future.

Archived