IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

2 minutes ago, Back of the net said:

If it is to be announced after the game, this is a bizarre decision by the club.  Imagine (not very hard) we lose tonight, is it really going to help matters to announce that one of the assistant head coaches has been relived of his duties?  It'll be little Lee's blood we'd want!

This is a worse decision than keeping them all - I can't see how Pembo can be singled out, unless it's not for non performance reasons (i.e not on the LJ bus).  If Lee only want's yes men to assist him, he won't last long anywhere.

A bit like his football career when he wasnt playing for daddy then.

Said yesterday that I'd been told that he'd be going and that he'd had Tomlin around the throat. 

Just been told this by same person.........

Pembo gone , I think that Mark Ashton is a wrong un there is 3 different cliques in the dressing room massive problems behind the scenes

3 minutes ago, Back of the net said:

If it is to be announced after the game, this is a bizarre decision by the club.  Imagine (not very hard) we lose tonight, is it really going to help matters to announce that one of the assistant head coaches has been relived of his duties?  It'll be little Lee's blood we'd want!

This is a worse decision than keeping them all - I can't see how Pembo can be singled out, unless it's not for non performance reasons (i.e not on the LJ bus).  If Lee only want's yes men to assist him, he won't last long anywhere.

Or perhaps, if we lose, they wait and announce that he's gone along with the other two?

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not confirmed anywhere. Not on BS or the OS.

Pembo tweeted it himself this morning, then quickly deleted it. 

Pretty official, unless someone's hacked his account...

1 minute ago, tts_city said:

A bit like his football career when he wasnt playing for daddy then.

That's because he was apparently so focused on becoming a football manager, and working out his career path to taking over at Ashton Gate (we're led to believe we are his club, supported man and boy, when he's never done anything than make a living from us for a few years), he gave up his playing career to traipse around Europe to learn from the worlds greatest clubs and managers.  I also wonder what he learnt from working on the NHS front line and with the military to decide to throw Pembo under the bus.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-city-news-and-transfer-rumours-fans-prepare-for-norwich-clash-and-lee-johnson-s-underdogs/story-30184967-detail/story.html

Announced before the game today. All but confirmed that they've both gone. 

This is a Des Taylor that was pleaded by LJ and MA to join back in August. Something is seriously not right.

1 minute ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Are we sure that tweet wasnt photoshopped / edited?

Easy to do

He may come out to the dug out tonight as if nothing as happened

Hence why nobody from the club has said anything 

Wouldn't that be absolutely fantastic?!  So-called fans on this forum foaming at the mouth about how the dastardly Lee Johnson, curling his moustache and cackling demonically, has done for the saintly and rather wonderful Pembo, and it was all untrue!!  Wouldn't that be just too marvellous for words?  Oh please, please let it be made up!!

2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Wouldn't that be absolutely fantastic?!  So-called fans on this forum foaming at the mouth about how the dastardly Lee Johnson, curling his moustache and cackling demonically, has done for the saintly and rather wonderful Pembo, and it was all untrue!!  Wouldn't that be just too marvellous for words?  Oh please, please let it be made up!!

The amusement would be too much for me what with the Mods having an end of season party tonight.

After I had calmed down though, I'd join in with the rest calling for Pembo to go because he'd suddenly become part of the problem again and not the solution.:fear:

6 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Some of the posters won't know though, they'll be too busy leading the revolt...

12 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Are we sure that tweet wasnt photoshopped / edited?

Easy to do

He may come out to the dug out tonight as if nothing as happened

Hence why nobody from the club has said anything 

Highly doubt it.

If it was a joke/prank/hacked/photoshop, I'm sure Pembo himself would have come out and said otherwise. 

He's gone.

10 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Announcement prior to the match re: Taylor & Pembo.

Deliberately cowardly.  The club know most fans will be pre occupied with the match, and once the game is over the announcement will be buried by the numerous interviews and reports that appear.

All we'll be focused on then is either that LJ's lost yet again and needs to be strung up, or we've somehow managed to scrape a win and LJ's aiming for a top half finish.

9 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Highly doubt it.

If it was a joke/prank/hacked/photoshop, I'm sure Pembo himself would have come out and said otherwise. 

He's gone.

Thinking about it; If it was photoshop'd I should imagine Pembo and the club could sue for damages if it can be proved that there is a boycott / protest brought on by this scandal. The perpetrator should be worried if it was indeed a photoshop.  :whistle:

If this is true then there is no doubt in my mind that SL has no clue about football and that the sooner the fans can get hold of 50% + 1 of the shares of this club the better. If that means crippling the club to get control then so be it. The slow leak that is BCFC should be stopped by scuppering the ship and getting rid of the captain. The football club is not the Stadium, the players or SL! We are the club! 

Bristol City FC, run by the fans, for the fans!

Just looked on the main site under contacts. Pembo still listed. Might be its just not been updated, maybe he's on garden leave. Maybe he hasn't gone at all. Odd that the BEP haven't picked it up.

Maybe its a fake news plant just to distract us all. 

Maybe all this is just nonsense...

1 minute ago, Calculus said:

Just looked on the main site under contacts. Pembo still listed. Might be its just not been updated, maybe he's on garden leave. Maybe he hasn't gone at all. Odd that the BEP haven't picked it up.

It also hasn't included Dean Holden at any time. Our media team get credit but sometimes they are more than a little slack.

5 minutes ago, Calculus said:

BEP has picked up on both Pembo and Taylor: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-city-news-and-transfer-rumours-fans-prepare-for-norwich-clash-and-lee-johnson-s-underdogs/story-30184967-detail/story.html 

Dear oh dear.

Looking at the posters who have said it is true, (including one who knows Pembo well through a third party), I'm simply astonished by the blind "loyal" few still saying stuff like it could be made up or his goodbye tweet is photoshopped.

He won't be in the dugout tonight folks, he has been sacked.

Perhaps then even you with your bunker like loyalty to LJ will start to realise what is going on, I could have just about accepted the only one of our 3 coaches with any sort of record of success at the club leaving if the other 2 clowns had also followed him. 

They haven't, so draw your own conclusions.

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

After 60 odd years of following city i cant remember anything that comes even close to the skullduggery that is happening at AG, what a nest of vipers.:no:

That's because up until a few years ago we didn't have twitter - whole new ball game these days!

4 minutes ago, Calculus said:

There's conspiracy theories ......

and there's just plain silly.

Although I'm afraid today's prize for 'simply bizarre post'  is the pea brain who posted that 'Lee J only bought Matt Taylor just to distract the fans'. 

Call me a superfan but I thought that was a hell of a tidy bit of business by BCFC and I have a feeling he'll do rather well next season.

11 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

All they've done is picked up this on Twitter...

It's like the blind leading the blind

Archived