IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

4 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Anyone questioned if he actually wanted to go because he's had an offer elsewhere rather than assume he's been fired?

ID Post 381

Fair enough. We don't know what happened in the background. Given the tenure of Pemberton and the apparent respect he has with the fan base from last year, there is an implication that not all is well amongst the coaching staff? On the other hand he may have left for opportunities elsewhere, all rather intriguing. But, things become escalated and glow in the dark negativity sets in when during turbulent times like these, one would think to keep the fans in the loop as soon as possible.ost 381

26 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Announced on Radio Bris 1pm News .. just now ..

26 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Pembo gone .. confirmed.

25 minutes ago, Selred said:

Weird cause no confirmation anywhere else.

APPOLOGIES ALL...

Radio Bris News (I just 'listened again' online) .... They mentioned 'speculation' that Pembo has left the club but still no confirmation from Bristol City....

Sorry peeps, I obviously misheard it first time.

What is going on with our football club? I voted yes to going tonight but I'm now in two minds, I've never been so frustrated by this club (I'm only in my thirties so can't remember 82).

I've always been a big supporter of Steve Lansdown and could always see the logic in what he was trying to achieve even when he got it wrong and thought we were lucky to have him but now I'm starting to think he's loosing the plot. He said recently that he won't allow us to get relegated but he doesn't appear to be doing anything to stop it.

Whilst im ranting, I thought MA was brought in to be the football man on the board and be in charge of all football related matters, surely he can't be thinking things are going well and should be telling SL what needs to be done to get out of this mess. Doing nothing is not the answer.

Also I thought the whole point of our new setup with a head coach instead of a manager etc meant that if the head coach needed replacing there would be a seamless transition with a new head coach coming in and the "project" can carry on with out ripping everything up and starting again?

This is probably the wrong thread for all of this but once I got started I couldn't stop.

Archived