IGNORED

A letter to Lee, hand delivered Saturday

YorkshireSection

I'm planning on hand delivering a letter to our fantastic Head Coach on Saturday.

If you could say one thing that sums up what you are genuinely feeling at the moment then let's have it.

I know it's a pathetic, immature attempt at saving our club from disaster but the general moaning yet apathetic approach to getting some of our feelings across is killing me, years ago this guy would have been correctly hounded out of the club.

I don't wish any harm on the little chap but demonstrations, banners etc would have helped in our pursuit of getting rid, ironically its the internet that has made us so apathetic, we can simply moan and whimper about the antics at AG, vent on an Internet forum, jeez I'm bloody doing now, but come Saturday when that coach arrives or on the 13th minute of play, I'll jump the barrier wrestle a steward, dodge a Bobby and hand deliver my letter to Lee and await my reward a 3 year ban from watching and a suspended sentence plus fine.

PS maybe I'll just tweet him, or send him a snap chat of the letter.

..........but in SHORT what would you write, I'm going to start with WHY???????

5 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

I'm planning on hand delivering a letter to our fantastic Head Coach on Saturday.

If you could say one thing that sums up what you are genuinely feeling at the moment then let's have it.

I know it's a pathetic, immature attempt at saving our club from disaster but the general moaning yet apathetic approach to getting some of our feelings across is killing me, years ago this guy would have been correctly hounded out of the club.

I don't wish any harm on the little chap but demonstrations, banners etc would have helped in our pursuit of getting rid, ironically its the internet that has made us so apathetic, we can simply moan and whimper about the antics at AG, vent on an Internet forum, jeez I'm bloody doing now, but come Saturday when that coach arrives or on the 13th minute of play, I'll jump the barrier wrestle a steward, dodge a Bobby and hand deliver my letter to Lee and await my reward a 3 year ban from watching and a suspended sentence plus fine.

You're writing to the wrong guy.

15 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Does Steve spit or swallow?

Just pick from some of the comments on the Season Ticket renewal thread, but do a copy for SL & MA. Might make you feel better but sadly it will make no difference, They are not suddenly going to sit up and take notice. BS run this Club now, us fans no longer matter.  

I gave a letter to the postman, he put it in his sack

Bright'n early next morning he brought my letter back

Lee wrote upon it:

Retur to sender , address unknown. No such number, no such zone

We had a quarrel, a lover's spat,  I ask him is he sorry, but my letter keeps coming back

So I dropped it in the mailbox and spent it special D

Bright and early next morning it came right back to me 

Lee wrote upon it:

Return to sender , address unknown. No such number, no such zone

This time I'm gonna take it myself and put it right in his hand

and if it comes back the very next day I will probably get myself banned!

Lee wrote upon it:

Return to sender, there's no one home, I'm just not listening nah, nah,nah,nah.

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

I gave a letter to the postman, he put it in his sack

Bright'n early next morning he brought my letter back

Lee wrote upon it:

Retur to sender , address unknown. No such number, no such zone

We had a quarrel, a lover's spat,  I ask him is he sorry, but my letter keeps coming back

So I dropped it in the mailbox and spent it special D

Bright and early next morning it came right back to me 

Lee wrote upon it:

Return to sender , address unknown. No such number, no such zone

This time I'm gonna take it myself and put it right in his hand

and if it comes back the very next day I will probably get myself banned!

Lee wrote upon it:

Return to sender, there's no one home, I'm just not listening nah, nah,nah,nah.

sad

What I'd write...

Do you know, you can buy Just For Men now to cover the greys?

And

Your stylist needs sacking too. Brown shoes and a pink tie with a grey v neck. Purlease darhling. You look like you're attending a casual wedding evening do, not a football game. If required I can take you to M&S and completely revamp your wardrobe.

Archived