IGNORED

A letter to Lee, hand delivered Saturday

YorkshireSection

3 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

What's stopping everyone writing a letter and throwing them on the pitch vs Huddersfield? Would certainly get our message across on Sky as well, a way we can support the team whilst also venting frustrations 

That's a brilliant idea.

Although I won't be there..

14 minutes ago, Twizzle said:

Just pick from some of the comments on the Season Ticket renewal thread, but do a copy for SL & MA. Might make you feel better but sadly it will make no difference, They are not suddenly going to sit up and take notice. BS run this Club now, us fans no longer matter.  

I think you'll find that they need the fans a lot more than they currently realise. 

SL is probably under the opinion that fans will soon be back with a successful 2017/18 season even if it's in Div 1 as that's what we did 2 seasons ago. On that occasion though we had a refreshing New Manager playing attacking football to replace the dire old SOD who came before. 

This time we have a management set up who've upset many with their arrogance despite a shambles on the pitch and in the transfer market. 

It will take a complete change of management with instant success to get crowds back. Even a successful LJ team would struggle to get anywhere near the Ticket Sales of this year. 

Had SOD have turned his fortunes around I'm sure fans would have backed him as he was honest and had principles and despite his stubbornness he had a quirky manner that you could warm to . 

LJ ? I don't think so . 

Honesty here. To all who say walk. 3 things.

1. People don't anymore in football. Just don't- unless it is to a higher ranked club or a new challenge say.

2. Would it make economic sense? It wouldn't really. Wouldn't suit him financially one bit.

3. Managers have ego. He will back himself still to this moment he will be thinking he can turn the form. His ego and pride- like most managers- would stop him quitting.

I think he should have gone post Fulham.

52 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

What's stopping everyone writing a letter and throwing them on the pitch vs Huddersfield? Would certainly get our message across on Sky as well, a way we can support the team whilst also venting frustrations 

A barrage of paper aeroplanes simply saying resign if everyone did it at the same time that would definitely be noticed on tv

2 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

I'm planning on hand delivering a letter to our fantastic Head Coach on Saturday.

If you could say one thing that sums up what you are genuinely feeling at the moment then let's have it.

I know it's a pathetic, immature attempt at saving our club from disaster but the general moaning yet apathetic approach to getting some of our feelings across is killing me, years ago this guy would have been correctly hounded out of the club.

I don't wish any harm on the little chap but demonstrations, banners etc would have helped in our pursuit of getting rid, ironically its the internet that has made us so apathetic, we can simply moan and whimper about the antics at AG, vent on an Internet forum, jeez I'm bloody doing now, but come Saturday when that coach arrives or on the 13th minute of play, I'll jump the barrier wrestle a steward, dodge a Bobby and hand deliver my letter to Lee and await my reward a 3 year ban from watching and a suspended sentence plus fine.

PS maybe I'll just tweet him, or send him a snap chat of the letter.

..........but in SHORT what would you write, I'm going to start with WHY???????

how this thread has lasted 2 hours I will never know! or do I

4 minutes ago, Ireneisagavsgod said:

We could put our seat numbers on them and see whose go's the furthest it maybe the most entertainment we get

Brings back memories of the Cardiff home game under GJ where the club were giving out free programmes. 4 nil down at half time. Second half was paper aeroplane from a programme time. Biggest cheer of the night when one lad had an attempt from the back of the Dolman make the pitch

9 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Brings back memories of the Cardiff home game under GJ where the club were giving out free programmes. 4 nil down at half time. Second half was paper aeroplane from a programme time. Biggest cheer of the night when one lad had an attempt from the back of the Dolman make the pitch

4 minutes ago, Ireneisagavsgod said:

A very bad night for us 6 nil In the end if I remember rightly 

Still got my programme.

Awful game

23 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

How about combining it with my shopping list idea? Keep him out of the way for a while

No good in afraid, your list has 11 options that would confuse him, he would need at least another 20 options so he could choose a random 11

Deer Lee, we are not appy. Why have you sacked  are defence coach...... As he was doing a good job. Also why do you pick a different team to the one that we want. We think you have lost the dressing room, and think the players that keep backing you are lying. I think you must be hypnotizing them. Why did you drop Bobby Reid, he's amazing? We had a pole on here, and everyone hates you. And if you don't resign, we'll have another poll. Johnson out. Also why do you keep playing Bobby Reid, he's crap! We want a new manager ASAP, cos eventually one of them will do the business.... bound to...... eventually! Also Bobby Reid is crap. And we're gonna boycott the next game, me and my mate..... Denzil. Anyways I have got to go now so I can start a Johnson out thread...... You can never have enough, and the mods never bother to merge them. Oh, and don't forget to pick Bobby, cuz he's amazin!!! 

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

What I'd write...

Do you know, you can buy Just For Men now to cover the greys?

And

Your stylist needs sacking too. Brown shoes and a pink tie with a grey v neck. Purlease darhling. You look like you're attending a casual wedding evening do, not a football game. If required I can take you to M&S and completely revamp your wardrobe.

Brown shoes don't make it-quit school why fake it,TV dinner by the pool,watch your brother grow a beard...      ..   ..          .....

1 hour ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

Ask LJ; if he's a fan at heart then he should do the honourable thing and walk away rather than cling on to power through underhand tactics like getting Pembo sacked like a snitch by going to SL and demanding he be removed from his post.

Of course he is not a fan.  The manager is always on the other side of the fence

1 hour ago, Show Me The Money! said:

4 pints of semi skimmed milk

Dozen eggs

Bran Flakes

Toilet roll

Battenburg

Baked beans

Cucumber

Bananas

Liquorice Allsorts

Dog food

Bin bags