IGNORED

A letter to Lee, hand delivered Saturday

YorkshireSection

3 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

What I'd write...

Do you know, you can buy Just For Men now to cover the greys?

And

Your stylist needs sacking too. Brown shoes and a pink tie with a grey v neck. Purlease darhling. You look like you're attending a casual wedding evening do, not a football game. If required I can take you to M&S and completely revamp your wardrobe.

Peg.  Do you know where your going to, do you like the things in life that's showing you where are you going to.

So a bit of Diane Ross cheers me up .

And id like his last Diane song to be, Remember me!! or not.

17 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Brings back memories of the Cardiff home game under GJ where the club were giving out free programmes. 4 nil down at half time. Second half was paper aeroplane from a programme time. Biggest cheer of the night when one lad had an attempt from the back of the Dolman make the pitch

I remember that. He was sitting way behind me.

21 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

I'm planning on hand delivering a letter to our fantastic Head Coach on Saturday.

If you could say one thing that sums up what you are genuinely feeling at the moment then let's have it.

I know it's a pathetic, immature attempt at saving our club from disaster but the general moaning yet apathetic approach to getting some of our feelings across is killing me, years ago this guy would have been correctly hounded out of the club.

I don't wish any harm on the little chap but demonstrations, banners etc would have helped in our pursuit of getting rid, ironically its the internet that has made us so apathetic, we can simply moan and whimper about the antics at AG, vent on an Internet forum, jeez I'm bloody doing now, but come Saturday when that coach arrives or on the 13th minute of play, I'll jump the barrier wrestle a steward, dodge a Bobby and hand deliver my letter to Lee and await my reward a 3 year ban from watching and a suspended sentence plus fine.

PS maybe I'll just tweet him, or send him a snap chat of the letter.

..........but in SHORT what would you write, I'm going to start with WHY???????

You could add that Lincoln City have beaten more Chanpionship sides than we have in 2017 ( Ipswich   Brighton ) . Let's see if LJ  can spin that in the opposite direction to its factual basis . 

Why are you writing to the head coach? Try addressing it to the owner.

I still don't get what planet people are on if they're expecting Lee Johnson to resign. This is real life, why should he? Would I resign if I was him? Not if it meant missing out on a pay-off that'd benefit my family and I, I wouldn't.

What should happen - indeed, what should've happened a little while ago - is that he should be sacked for poor performance.

20 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

Why are you writing to the head coach? Try addressing it to the owner.

I still don't get what planet people are on if they're expecting Lee Johnson to resign. This is real life, why should he? Would I resign if I was him? Not if it meant missing out on a pay-off that'd benefit my family and I, I wouldn't.

What should happen - indeed, what should've happened a little while ago - is that he should be sacked for poor performance.

Totally agree, when was the last time a manager resigned? Your either sacked, or you leave by mutual agreement (whatever that means)? 

OK so it was more a point on how apathetic we are these days since the arrival of the Internet, it seems we can't virtually rant and that actually does us some good, however it doesn't have the effect that demonstrations and banners etc give that we used to have pre Internet days, there's no way he'd still be in a job if this was 10, 20, 30 years ago.

It wasn't about writing a letter merely pointing out that if we want him out then let our voices be listened to- in real life.

Im still going to write him a letter though.

Mods feel free to lock and bin.

Thanks for reading peeps, see you Saturday.:chant6ez: 

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 16:27, YorkshireSection said:

I'm planning on hand delivering a letter to our fantastic Head Coach on Saturday.

If you could say one thing that sums up what you are genuinely feeling at the moment then let's have it.

I know it's a pathetic, immature attempt at saving our club from disaster but the general moaning yet apathetic approach to getting some of our feelings across is killing me, years ago this guy would have been correctly hounded out of the club.

I don't wish any harm on the little chap but demonstrations, banners etc would have helped in our pursuit of getting rid, ironically its the internet that has made us so apathetic, we can simply moan and whimper about the antics at AG, vent on an Internet forum, jeez I'm bloody doing now, but come Saturday when that coach arrives or on the 13th minute of play, I'll jump the barrier wrestle a steward, dodge a Bobby and hand deliver my letter to Lee and await my reward a 3 year ban from watching and a suspended sentence plus fine.

I would say,

"prove, with evidence, ""you love the club""

and then I would say, **** off lying****

7 hours ago, The Journalist said:

He said he loved City. Everyone else I've ever met who loves City sacrifices money all the time to "love City". Missing shifts, spending money, travelling, time off work.

That's why people expect a little more pride and circumspection from him. HE was the one who said it. People just took him at his word, but it wasn't true.

On 09/03/2017 at 16:27, YorkshireSection said:

I know it's a pathetic, immature attempt at saving our club from disaster but the general moaning yet apathetic approach to getting some of our feelings across is killing me, years 

How about 'keep the faith and keep learning from whats gone wrong. It will make us a stronger club"

11 hours ago, Olé said:

He said he loved City. Everyone else I've ever met who loves City sacrifices money all the time to "love City". Missing shifts, spending money, travelling, time off work.

That's why people expect a little more pride and circumspection from him. HE was the one who said it. People just took him at his word, but it wasn't true.

I do totally get that - but I love City and if I was in his position there's no way I'd resign and throw away hundreds of thousands of pounds.

We all have different priorities, I suppose, but providing for my family is more important than helping a football team.

On 3/9/2017 at 11:27, YorkshireSection said:

How did the letter delivery go? Any feedback...

Archived