IGNORED

Come on Brentford and Fulham

citywest30

3 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Blackburn arent going down. They are battling and picking up points everywhere. Us, Forest or Burton it is.

Forest have rolled the dice and appointed Warburton today. Most of the other "strugglers" have changed as well, I hope SL has got it correct by sticking, as there will be very serious questions asked if we don't stay up.

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Blackburn unbeaten under their new manager. Think we have to hope someone else is catchable as can't see us matching their results over the last 9 games. Well done Lansdown.

Forest still have their inevitable new manager bounce to come so I cant see us catching them either.. Which realistically leaves only Burton but failing to beat them at Ashton Gate could turn out to be crucial.

I'm sorry to say chaps that I think we are doomed. :(

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I tell you what we know the Blackburn away game is a big un and if Birmingham continue this run, the last game of the season to decide who stays up could be scary.

Fielding up front will confuae them.

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I tell you what we know the Blackburn away game is a big un and if Birmingham continue this run, the last game of the season to decide who stays up could be scary.

I might suggest that EVERY game till the end of the season is a big 'un!  Possibly even a gert big 'un!

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Still no need to worry ?

or for those that kept churning out the 'were not even in the relegation zone' Nonsense

Is it ok to worry now ?

Why does everyone keep trying to score points over other fans? I don't think there's anyone who hasn't been worried for several weeks now, but it's still a long way from over. 

Mass hysteria every time any other side picks up a point is a bit pointless. 

2 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

The band wagon have jumped out again

What bandwagons that then? Some people on here worried that tonight's results won't help us in our fight to stay up?   Seems entirely logical that people would want to discuss the fact we are back in the relegation zone again........especially considering it was looking good for a while tonight. 

Well; those results were crap for us.

Wolves result and their game in hand probably takes them out of the scrap; they'd need to be pretty rubbish not to get anything from either game in hand.

Worried Blackburn's form and ability to pull results out of the fire will hurt us.

Genuninly scared for us; not sure there are three worse teams than us tbh.

4 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Truth is that we need to be able to win some matches. If we can't get a few wins in the next 9 games we deserve to go down...and a good one to win would be Blackburn away!

The only teams we have managed to beat for months are very likely down already. Can't sadly see much evidence that will suddenly change. Only chance of us staying up now is if I bet against it!

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Why does everyone keep trying to score points over other fans? I don't think there's anyone who hasn't been worried for several weeks now, but it's still a long way from over. 

Mass hysteria every time any other side picks up a point is a bit pointless. 

Because it was IMHO a particularly stupid point made time and time again

And relevant because we dropped back into the relegation zone tonight 

:thumbsup:

Archived