IGNORED

Come on Brentford and Fulham

citywest30

47 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Have to agree with all of that. For the 1st time in 40 years, I find myself seriously questioning whether I will bother next season. Its not just the results for me, (I was there in 82 which was far worse in div4) more importantly it is how BADLY the club is run. From senior management (Ashton) down it is blatantly obvious, they do not give a sh#te about the fans. Pembo sacking was just Midget trying to deflect attention. Ffs! 

SL has done a lot financially for the club, but his ability to entrust the running of the club is under question - again. The Bristol Sport concept just is not working. 

A VERY BADLY RUN CLUB!

Spot on! It's a shame because I want to support the team. I just can't support the hierarchy and that means unfortunate as it is cutting off support to the team until a much needed change eventually takes place. 

9 hours ago, BCFChayden said:

The always say never go back whether he was a player or not. It was a stupid appointment, his dad managed here yes well done to him we moved on, LJ was shite as a player and ain't learnt anything being a manager. We're just the unlucky ***** who wanted him

Yes indeed, and compounding what to many of us was an unfathomable appointment with stubbornly refusing to make amends by dismissing LJ when the predictable nightmare came true makes this the most baffling episode in all my years following the club.

Apparently putting sentiment towards one individual above the well-being of thousands of City fans who must in consequence suffer the embarrassment and frustration of their club failing is absolutely unbelievable.

Many fans are in such a state of disbelief and resignation that rallying round the team becomes that much the harder.

9 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yes indeed, and compounding what to many of us was an unfathomable appointment with stubbornly refusing to make amends by dismissing LJ when the predictable nightmare came true makes this the most baffling episode in all my years following the club.

Apparently putting sentiment towards one individual above the well-being of thousands of City fans who must in consequence suffer the embarrassment and frustration of their club failing is absolutely unbelievable.

Many fans are in such a state of disbelief and resignation that rallying round the team becomes that much the harder.

We do suffer mate... it's an horrible feeling that you know we're shit...the sad thing is do you really think people with negativity should even go watch the game? I honestly think these people should just sit back and watch what happens...if we get relegated then yes please tell me not to do positive next time please :laugh:

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 08:08, The_Don said:

Two home wins would do very nicely indeed.

20 mins to go and I thought our wish was granted. Then again I thought that about City's score line at Derby and Newcastle.

Archived