IGNORED

Come on Brentford and Fulham

citywest30

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

What do u expect we are back in the relegation zone if you're happy with that good for u . Because I ******* ain't 

No not at all but you will be licking balls when we win next, does my head in, respect every single one of you on here but you don't just support a team when we're winning

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Because it was IMHO a particularly stupid point made time and time again

And relevant because we dropped back into the relegation zone tonight 

:thumbsup:

I understand that but the 'I told you so' act every time anything doesn't go our way is tedious.

There's 27 points left to play for in one of the most unpredictable leagues in the world.

Having a meltdown over the outcome of a fixture we're not playing in is mad. 

Let's save the meltdown for Friday at least ;) 

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Didn't you hear? We've just been relegated, apparently. 

With respect; you're very keen to slag off anyone concerned that we might be going down, but have you honestly seen enough from the last run of games to think we're getting out of the trouble we're in?

Realise laying into your fellow fans is much easier than acknowledging we've been run into the ground since November to the point we're now in the relegation zone with under ten games to go, but not sure it's called for.

7 minutes ago, lenred said:

What bandwagons that then? Some people on here worried that tonight's results won't help us in our fight to stay up?   Seems entirely logical that people would want to discuss the fact we are back in the relegation zone again........especially considering it was looking good for a while tonight. 

And we're all moaning, all we can is continue doing what we are doing, don't worry about others, worry about our team!  We play Blackburn as long as we match them with points till we play them and we either loose or win then I'll be annoyed

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I understand that but the 'I told you so' act every time anything doesn't go our way is tedious.

There's 27 points left to play for in one of the most unpredictable leagues in the world.

Having a meltdown over the outcome of a fixture we're not playing in is mad. 

Let's save the meltdown for Friday at least ;) 

No meltdown here 86 - I'm expecting us to drop based on the evidence to date

I pray we don't But the naivety and blindness in some has been jaw dropping

No meltdown where 86 - I'm expecting us to drop based on the evidence to date

It seems we're in the shi*t but it's ok as we just have to win 4 or 5 in 9, alls well then? 

Does no one understand we couldn't win against God knows how many recently and literally dragged our arse over the line against a terrible Wigan team

No meltdown where 86 - I'm expecting us to drop based on the evidence to date

I don't think there's blindness at all, not from fans at least.

I don't know a single fan who isn't genuinely worried about the prospect of relegation and it's been that way for weeks on end. Which is why the 'is it ok to worry now' / 'happy clapper' bashing is getting dull - we're all worried about the same thing and have been for a long time.

Even those who defended Johnson freely admit that they are seriously worried. 

6 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

No not at all but you will be licking balls when we win next, does my head in, respect every single one of you on here but you don't just support a team when we're winning

I certainly won't be licking any balls . I've supported city for 35 years. If it was all about winning I would of been long gone. But if you're happy with the current situation like I said fair play. Each to their own. I'm not 

11 minutes ago, samo II said:

With respect; you're very keen to slag off anyone concerned that we might be going down, but have you honestly seen enough from the last run of games to think we're getting out of the trouble we're in?

Realise laying into your fellow fans is much easier than acknowledging we've been run into the ground since November to the point we're now in the relegation zone with under ten games to go, but not sure it's called for.

There's a few of them about

The ones who only post to moan about moans !!!!

here they come :innocent06:

:laughcont:

Loads moan when we get a crucial away win in a six-pointer and Blackburn draw against a team with 10 men on the same day. Of course they're all going to have a meltdown when Blackburn equalise in the last minute. Boring. Support the team instead of dragging everyone down with your negativity.

2 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

I accept people don't like to see us in the bottom 3 but as city fans apart from the odd occasion I'm used to it. You get bored worrying about other results believe

It's been so avoidable this time though Hayden, that's what I find so frustrating.

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

No.

If we do its a bonus.

Typical over reaction on here - like saying Wolves are safe, "we have to aim for Burton now", etc etc etc etc etc. 

9 games left not just the one - including Wolves and Blackburn.

Exactly. The over reaction to every little thing on here continually amazes me.

There's four points separating five teams contesting for one relegation place, realistically. 

Are we in serious danger of relegation? Yes, absolutely. But fans of Wolves, Burton, Blackburn and Forest all feel the same. We won't all be going down.

How people haven't learned about the unpredictability of this league in recent years is beyond me. It's a LONG way from over. 

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

It's been so avoidable this time though Hayden, that's what I find so frustrating.

It was pretty much the other seasons to mate, were just a should of would of could of club. I really don't think just changing managers is going to do anything anymore

3 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Loads moan when we get a crucial away win in a six-pointer and Blackburn draw against a team with 10 men on the same day. Of course they're all going to have a meltdown when Blackburn equalise in the last minute. Boring. Support the team instead of dragging everyone down with your negativity.

Didn't realise we were playing tonight - What times kick off

:city:

You don't grasp the idea of a forum do you

1 minute ago, BCFChayden said:

It was pretty much the other seasons to mate, were just a should of would of could of club. I really don't think just changing managers is going to do anything anymore

Fair enough fella, I disagree though and feel that a change would have and maybe still would give us a chance. Look at what Mowbray has done at Blackburn in the last couple of weeks.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Exactly. The over reaction to every little thing on here continually amazes me.

There's four points separating five teams contesting for one relegation place, realistically. 

Are we in serious danger of relegation? Yes, absolutely. But fans of Wolves, Burton, Blackburn and Forest all feel the same. We won't all be going down.

How people haven't learned about the unpredictability of this league in recent years is beyond me. It's a LONG way from over. 

It is. Looking at Forests form it is shocking - apart from dicking Brighton 3-0 out of nowhere.

The issue is not so much where we are, so much as how we are playing, and just old fashioned frustration that a large part of it feels self inflicted. 

Archived