IGNORED

Season Card renewal (Merged)

Red Tel

18 minutes ago, Mtimmy11 said:

thats been the attidude of the club for too long ,i can assure you that there are at least 6 of us from north of the river not renewing.We had a great chance this year of the playoffs but it seems your happy to go toe to toe with burton, As i said before when we get a manager with a pair of b#####ks we will be back

I'm as pissed off with where we are as anyone and have hammered LJ since the Fulham game. We never had a great chance of the play offs though, that is complete bollox imo . We were never anywhere near good enough for the play offs. Just because we made a decent start means nothing. It's the same as a  relegation fight , you deserve to finish where you finish after 46 games , not 10,20 or thirty games.

1 hour ago, Judda said:

Anyone not renewing my message is simple.

GOOD RIDDANCE. 

You are probably the whining nause sat behind me Anyway. 

Bye!

That's kind of like the recorded message I've just had from the club threatening the loss of my seat if I don't renew by Monday. Jans Hegeler sounded more threatening though. I love that a real human isn't getting in contact. At least they don't get to hear what they don't  want to hear. I'm staggered to think that my seat is so popular that it won't be available on Monday.

15 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

City ringing supporters tonight to renew

Just had call

I said not yet 

ps sorry didn't mean to quote

Good post though 

Desperate times. To make me renew I had Lee Johnson round at my house just now offering his wife for the night..

Thursday night is bridge, so had to decline....

13 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

I had a recording of Hegeler. I presumed it was a recording anyway !

We just had the same. 'Hi, this is Jens Hegeler', confused the hell out of my non ST holder Hubby who answered the phone not instantly realising it was a recorded message, he knows most of our players but not familiar with his name :laughcont:

To all you fans who renew good luck to you.  To those that don't - you have your reasons.

For me - i'll not go in a month of Sundays while LJ is in charge.  Not been since Burton and don't plan on going again.

With a bit of luck I'll have egg on my face, and next season I'll be sat at home every Saturday wishing I'd bought one as we march to the play offs.  But you know what, I don't see it happening.  So I'm comfortable with my choice.

35 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

I had a recording of Hegeler. I presumed it was a recording anyway !

He actually did phone me up, five minutes ago. He was very polite, not like the German stereotypical character, although he did apologise for the actions of his nation during the second world war. I wasn't going to mention it, the season ticket that is, not the war. Anyway, I told him I was undecided, not about his country's actions during that perilous time, no, I'm undecided about renewing my season ticket. I've had this dilemma a couple of times over the years, sometimes for financial reasons, once when Sextone decided that if I couldn't afford to watch my team after forty odd years, then someone else could take my place, a newcomer, that could afford it. And I'm pissed off having the renewal date earlier each year. I expect I'll buy one but, I don't like being threatened with losing my seat for next season, when this one still has it's course to run.

Archived