IGNORED

Whats the excuse this week Lee?

wendyredredrobin

2 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I expect them all to be on the coach back to AG home to bed early and ready for an early morning debrief, that is what professional footballers should be doing especially with another important game on Tuesday, yesterday they never earned the reward of either pissing up in London or visiting loved ones in the far flung corners of the UK and maybe such liberal attitudes is what is responsible for your theory that the players are too blame and not LJ.

2 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Football under the useless LJ has been a 45 minute game all season, we have lost most of the long list of games in either the first half or the second half, because we are an easy team to beat, even LJ acknowledged that teams have to do very little to beat us and he should know.

We lost alright and a few more losses will see us relegated, get over that.

As I have said many times, we will stay up 100%.

But if I'm wrong, so what? We lost a game, nothing we can do about it now. The sun is shining again, get out there and enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

But if i'm wrong, so what? We lost a game, nothing we can do about it now. The sun is shining again, get out there and enjoy it.

If you're wrong we will be playing in league 1 against the gas next season that's so what!! Your totally blase attitude towards this fact proves to me that you are not a true fan.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

But if I'm wrong, so what? We lost a game, nothing we can do about it now. The sun is shining again, get out there and enjoy it.

I have to sadly say you are totally bonkers, you give me a 100% guarantee and then qualify it with an 'but if I'm wrong'.

if only this was about losing one game, again sadly it's about somebody else who is as bonkers as you are.

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I have to sadly say you are totally bonkers, you give me a 100% guarantee and then qualify it with an 'but if I'm wrong'.

if only this was about losing one game, again sadly it's about somebody else who is as bonkers as you are.

The game is over. We can have this discussion again another time. But right now you really should get out and enjoy the sun.

17 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

It's the same week after week, inane comments trying to defend a manager out of his depth.

I get it when people defend LJ with proper reasoning, and accept fully that we all see things differently, but 'up the City' clearly doesn't understand the game.

Oh I do understand the game, it's clear you don't understand life.

For an hour and a half I'll be totally pissed or happy, but after them times there is more to life than a football game that none of us have any control over.

If you wanna focus on this defeat for the next couple of days then your life must be pretty miserable. 

5 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Your 100% confident, here's a challenge for you then.

Put all the money you have on us to stay up, then put a copy of the betting slip on here. 

Was at Brentford yesterday. Horrible game to watch.

Hate to say it, slowly but surely we are limping to relegation to Div 1. IMO, LJ will still be "Head Coach" at the start of next season as SL obviously loves him - yes man! Like many on here have stated, It appears LJ is way out of his depth in the Championship.

Such a shame.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Oh I do understand the game, it's clear you don't understand life.

For an hour and a half I'll be totally pissed or happy, but after them times there is more to life than a football game that none of us have any control over.

If you wanna focus on this defeat for the next couple of days then your life must be pretty miserable. 

I've had a fantastic day doing things in the sun with my family, whereas you can't get yourself off of here! 

Remind me whose got the miserable life :whistle:

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That's brave Hav! Praising those two proven, solid English managers....I've been shouted down for supporting those two before, apparently they are 'horrible, despicable human beings, dinosaur managers, unable to adapt to the modern game....' etc etc etc etc etc.

Cardiff had 8 points when Warnock took over last October and Allardyce has just inspired Palace to their fourth consecutive win at a vitally important stage of the season....seems the 'dinosaur' outwitted Conte's Chelsea yesterday.

I don't care how boring it is to hear it again, but if we'd gone for Warnock and given him the budget LJ had, we'd have been pushing the play offs right now.

But the wise sages who believed in our 'young, dynamic, forward-thinking coach' who was 'turning heads in the premier league' howled at opinions like that and were over the moon that we'd gone for a guy who spent a night in the A&E dept of the local hospital to learn how to 'cope with pressure'.....

I think we would have been well entrenched actually. 

Who is LJ supposed to be well connected to? The Neville brothers? Dear oh dear.

17 hours ago, BcfcDuncs said:

No faith ?. They were ok against Huddersfield and on a little bit of a good run before ? Or were they not ? Little bit too much blame on manager sometimes .

Huddersfield was a 'perfect storm' scenario . One CB out, the other off injured. They have hit the 'wall' sort of as yesterday shows . We were on TV so the players had their own extra motivation and didn't need any from the manager (not that they seem to get it). Plus we got some possibly overdue breaks.
None of this was due to Johnson as Brentford and the previous 5 months proves. As for good run? Comparatively maybe , but before the shop window display Vs Huddersfield and a scabby win Vs Wigan , we hadn't won for 8 games.Since that previous win we had picked up 10 points from 27. Over a season that would probably keep you up, sadly our manager has presided over THE WORST RUN IN HISTORY ! 
While I'm on a roll , lets not forget . Having signed 19 players he came out with his 'playing the people he trusted ' gem. These players were predominantly the ones he'd inherited !  The bloke is clueless ! 

51 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Your 100% confident, here's a challenge for you then.

Put all the money you have on us to stay up, then put a copy of the betting slip on here. 

Here's a better idea, if we go down I'll donate 50 quid to the charity of your choice, if we stay up then you donate 50 quid to the charity of my choice?  Can't say fairer than that??

48 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I've had a fantastic day doing things in the sun with my family, whereas you can't get yourself off of here! 

Remind me whose got the miserable life :whistle:

I've made like 5 posts since the end of yesterday's game as I've been out enjoying life, forgetting about football.

26 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Here's a better idea, if we go down I'll donate 50 quid to the charity of your choice, if we stay up then you donate 50 quid to the charity of my choice?  Can't say fairer than that??

I've made like 5 posts since the end of yesterday's game as I've been out enjoying life, forgetting about football.

Your the one who has publicly stated we won't go down 100%.

I,like everyone else 'hope' we stay up, you have stated we will.

Dont try and sidestep what you have stated.

10 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Your the one who has publicly stated we won't go down 100%.

I,like everyone else 'hope' we stay up, you have stated we will.

Dont try and sidestep what you have stated.

Yes because 100% we will stay up imo. Why won't you match my charity bet?

Despite you not wanting to match it if we go down I will come on here and donate my 50 quid. 

56 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Yes because 100% we will stay up imo. Why won't you match my charity bet?

Despite you not wanting to match it if we go down I will come on here and donate my 50 quid. 

Firstly I haven't got £50 to spare ( I already give to a charity of my choice) secondly and bloody obviously I want us to stay up,  despite a manager who is doing his utmost to relegate us. 

For you the whole stay up/ go down scenario seems to be being treated as a bit of a laugh, for the rest of us it's deadly serious. It's clear from your posts that I've seen over the last 2-3 months that you just don't get this. 

I seriously question your knowledge of the game, you have an ulterior motive in regards to LJ, you support him more avidly than you do Bristol City. You are obsessed with him being the City manager, not for the good of the club, just for the good of you.

On 01/04/2017 at 17:43, Esmond Million's Bung said:

**** me he's managed to run out of excuses

I've been avoiding LJ post-match comments because they wind me up too much, but when I heard this (and of course, he is absolutely right, there were no excuses for that first hour) I had to go and read to see it for myself. What I found was a welcome soundbite but surrounded by the usual anyone but me comments he has now made an artform of. I know which I think he believes in his head. Does this sound like "no excuses":

"The game plan was good, but not executed correctly. That has to come down to the individual preparing correctly for the game."

How can there be no excuses, but then Lee's game plan gets a pass? How on earth can the game plan be good when we did absolutely nothing to get in the game and had no idea how to stop the way Brentford played or find any outlet for ourselves. Two weeks of bloody preparation, every opportunity to prepare the players yourself and test their preparation. No excuses should mean no excuses. The game plan was not good. 

Sadly it's now typical of Johnson's passive aggressive divisive attitude towards the players, he likes to talk about all being in it together, in fact just last week he did a fawning bit of PR about why he always believed in the players before Huddersfield. But HE is the one who has been picking out players and throwing them under the bus all season, and who always finds a way to take himself and his instructions out of the blame.

Don't even get me started on his comments about Bailey Wright. Justified? Perhaps. Needed? No. Helpful? Never. Simply amateur man management.

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 19:53, Portland Bill said:

It's not the first time he has come out with this excuse either Bob. He wanted to take all of the credit for the Huddersfield game, but then shifts all the blame on to the players today. It really is awful management and does absolutely nothing for team moral at such a vital time. 

Ive never known a City manager like this one, a manager who won't accept any responsibility at all when losing a game. 

Actually,his old man was like that. Unlike his boy though he did win a fair few games.

18 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Firstly I haven't got £50 to spare ( I already give to a charity of my choice) secondly and bloody obviously I want us to stay up,  despite a manager who is doing his utmost to relegate us. 

For you the whole stay up/ go down scenario seems to be being treated as a bit of a laugh, for the rest of us it's deadly serious. It's clear from your posts that I've seen over the last 2-3 months that you just don't get this. 

I seriously question your knowledge of the game, you have an ulterior motive in regards to LJ, you support him more avidly than you do Bristol City. You are obsessed with him being the City manager, not for the good of the club, just for the good of you.

Ahh the classic line, I already give to charity.

I'm not loaded, I work 3 days a week for Charity plus donate money to this charity.

But you seem so certain LJ is leading us to relegation so why won't you match my bet? Easy 50 quid for your charity surely?

I am a Bristol City fan, rightly or wrongly the club are sticking with LJ. So whilst the club continue to do that I see no point in using negative energy when in a relegation battle everyone needs to come together. Instead I'll support the club in a positive manner because we need as much positive support as possible to pull us away from the bottom 3.

Once the season is over you may see the tone of my posts change as that's the time to pick the season apart imo. 

23 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Ahh the classic line, I already give to charity.

I'm not loaded, I work 3 days a week for Charity plus donate money to this charity.

But you seem so certain LJ is leading us to relegation so why won't you match my bet? Easy 50 quid for your charity surely?

I am a Bristol City fan, rightly or wrongly the club are sticking with LJ. So whilst the club continue to do that I see no point in using negative energy when in a relegation battle everyone needs to come together. Instead I'll support the club in a positive manner because we need as much positive support as possible to pull us away from the bottom 3.

Once the season is over you may see the tone of my posts change as that's the time to pick the season apart imo. 

Listen, read this slowly, stop making a fool of yourself by trying to twist my words, also, stop making assumptions about someone you know absolutely nothing about.

You can work for whoever you want, you can give to charity's, you can not give to charity's, I really couldn't give a shit what you do.

I know what I give, I also know what my wife gives, but its absolutely none of your business. 

As I suggested, you have stated you are 100% confident we will stay up. Then put all your money on it and post the betting slip on here. You can't fail to win can you?

Ive made it quite clear that like EVERY City fan I want us to stay up, LJ has failed, he's failed whether we stay up or not, and like the vast majority of City fans I hope and pray he's not at this club whichever division we are playing in next season.

3 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Listen, read this slowly, stop making a fool of yourself by trying to twist my words, also, stop making assumptions about someone you know absolutely nothing about.

You can work for whoever you want, you can give to charity's, you can not give to charity's, I really couldn't give a shit what you do.

I know what I give, I also know what my wife gives, but its absolutely none of your business. 

As I suggested, you have stated you are 100% confident we will stay up. Then put all your money on it and post the betting slip on here. You can't fail to win can you?

Ive made it quite clear that like EVERY City fan I want us to stay up, LJ has failed, he's failed whether we stay up or not, and like the vast majority of City fans I hope and pray he's not at this club whichever division we are playing in next season.

Is it your time of the month?

38 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ohhhhhh 

Sexist alert

But then you're a woman who would ,and does , whine and shout if anyone was to make such a comment in your direction 

Double standards & Hypocrite

Embarrassing

TBH Bob, it's so pathetic it wasn't worth a reply!

3 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Archived