IGNORED

Whats the excuse this week Lee?

wendyredredrobin

1 minute ago, Warwickshire Red said:

"I thought this was team I could trust. I've learned about a few today. We'll do some team bonding on the bus up to the Preston game and I'll select those I can absolutely positively trust for Tuesday's game." 

Sounds like a different 11 then

Tbh I thought it was a honest assessment from him. The players worked hard in training the past ten days but didn't turn up in the first half and didn't execute the game plan. In the second half they did.

LJ changed it round a bit, simplified it and it had a positive effect.

This defeat lays firmly at the feet of the players.

47 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

LJ out but this meme is harsh considering this was form an interview where he was talking about his recent heart surgery, there are even get well cards in view.

The "Get Well Soon" cards are actually for BCFC.......

15 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Tbh I thought it was a honest assessment from him. The players worked hard in training the past ten days but didn't turn up in the first half and didn't execute the game plan. In the second half they did.

LJ changed it round a bit, simplified it and it had a positive effect.

This defeat lays firmly at the feet of the players.

Well you are clearly talking rubbish, as you yourself describe how LJ simplified it and had a positive effect. So he complicated it in the first half then? I am astonished at how you feel that a manager who was given this summer 15M and 19 players has no responsibility for the mess BCFC are in. Leadership is lacking, when you go to war, you do it by using the strengths of the resources available to you. Those same resources have to believe in your plan, and have conviction to follow that, even when the odds are stacked against you.

The players at BCFC have no faith in LJ, his ability or leadership. If you still have not understood that, you are as deluded as SL. 

This disastrous season lays at the door of SL. He has employed an incompetent coach, and continued to ignore all of the clear evidence that demonstrates his decision was deeply flawed. 

LJ is only guilty of being crap. 

LJ's post match comments....where to start? We have 7 games to play of a season which has fallen apart. The manager demonstrably out of his depth...worst run of results in the club's history etc...And now he can't explain a performance coming after a 10 day break...the players didn't turn up. Is this not the point in the season in which everyone is pulling together? A well drilled machine?

The whole situation is surreal...almost beyond belief. I've renewed...am viewing events with a detachment that surprises me...

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

I read on FB that there were 'loud chants of Johnson out' today. Can anyone confirm this?

yes there was, along with a some booing. The players had pained expressions leaving the pitch, Tammy tried to calm things. CoD looked like he was going to cry. LJ just walked off. 

20 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

yes there was, along with a some booing. The players had pained expressions leaving the pitch, Tammy tried to calm things. CoD looked like he was going to cry. LJ just walked off. 

What's shameful is that TA , with AF a close second looks like he cares more than our own players 

Speaks volumes , both for Tammy and the others

Archived