IGNORED

Whats the excuse this week Lee?

wendyredredrobin

Brilliant stuff. Thread descends to time of the month Jibe!

Lee Johnson is out of his depth . He continues to leach on the club because the BoD have not got the clout to sack him and the majority shareholder refuses to.

LJ will continue to suck money from this club until finally he is fired as he will not walk away from his contract.

Its pretty simple.

All we have right now is the hope that somehow we can eek out enough points to stay up (if we do I can just see the crowing by a few quarter wits). But the damage to reputations of many, to the club and the relationship with the supporters is long-term, what ever division we are in next season!! 

17 minutes ago, cityironman said:

Bang out of order reply! Smacks of someone who knows they are trying to defend the indefensible!!

Bang out order?  It is used every day to both male and females who are in a pissy state.

I'll tell you what's really out of order, the replies I've had saying I know little about football and that I'm clueless, nothing to do with me being a female is it?

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

Bang out order?  It is used every day to both male and females who are in a pissy state.

I'll tell you what's really out of order, the replies I've had saying I know little about football and that I'm clueless, nothing to do with me being a female is it?

I didn't know you were female. Gender doesn't determine whether a person is clueless does it.

18 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Nope but the fact you use a picture of the Rovers manager as your avatar suggests the limit of your ambitions for our club.

You going to change it to him grinning when they end up above us next season?

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Brilliant stuff. Thread descends to time of the month Jibe!

Lee Johnson is out of his depth . He continues to leach on the club because the BoD have not got the clout to sack him and the majority shareholder refuses to.

LJ will continue to suck money from this club until finally he is fired as he will not walk away from his contract.

Its pretty simple.

All we have right now is the hope that somehow we can eek out enough points to stay up (if we do I can just see the crowing by a few quarter wits). But the damage to reputations of many, to the club and the relationship with the supporters is long-term, what ever division we are in next season!! 

The management deserve a relegation and ruin to their reputations. 

Roughshod over common sense and the patience of intelligent fans. 

Hate the lot of them. 

I'll shed no tears if SL ever sells.

15 years of achieving nothing and now he's losing his bloody marbles.  

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

The management deserve a relegation and ruin to their reputations. 

Roughshod over common sense and the patience of intelligent fans. 

Hate the lot of them. 

I'll shed no tears if SL ever sells.

15 years of achieving nothing and now he's losing his bloody marbles.  

Achieved a great stadium and one play off final. Yes we went up from L1 twice but we should never have been down there. 

Archived