IGNORED

Rudderless BCFC ~ SL?

ontariored

16 minutes ago, Judda said:

I never said I was happy lying at the bottom of the Championship. I want the Premiership but I think anyone who thinks that we're better off without SL is ungrateful for everything he has done for us and also deluded fools... I am not alone in thinking this either. Unanimously agreed in the group of random city fans I was talking to.

The irony of you calling people delluded. People have challenged your views with cast iron FACTS yet you bottle the debate just wibbling nonsense! 

7 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

People have been replying to your stirring, your posts. I replied to one that you are incapable of substantiating.That post was full of in your words sh1t. Pointing that out and giving you opportunity to reply is not sabotaging anything ... Real not made up detail is in the clubs accounts - Bottom of page eleven in the link.

That is talking about currently... as I said before  - I am talking about the debt from the last relegation. Still waiting for a reply to this.

15 minutes ago, Judda said:

I never said I was happy lying at the bottom of the Championship. I want the Premiership but I think anyone who thinks that we're better off without SL is ungrateful for everything he has done for us and also deluded fools... I am not alone in thinking this either. Unanimously agreed in the group of random city fans I was talking to.

Well, SL has been here 10 years or more? Yes, he injects cash but the club owes him money. We need an infrastructure that will get us to the top of the Championship. Given his history, guidance and decision making in footie, as history dictates we will never get there. 

Your option would be, "thanks for putting cash in Steve, I will never criticise you or BCFC because you keep spending money. " Don't forget its still mathematically possible for Gas to go in the play-off's and we swap places, Gas in Championsip and us in League 1. The lack of management decision making has gotten vicious for LJ in not getting him help and has placed us in a risky situation. But, ah! yes, we are all deluded fools!!! 

1 minute ago, RaspberryRed said:

The irony of you calling people delluded. People have challenged your views with cast iron FACTS yet you bottle the debate just wibbling nonsense! 

Cast iron facts? No one has actually disproved what I said. Lansdown wrote off debt.  Last relegation. Can anyone confirm or deny this please?

2 minutes ago, Judda said:

That is talking about currently... as I said before  - I am talking about the debt from the last relegation. Still waiting for a reply to this.

Don't be lazy; if you want to know about the debt from the last relegation go to the board meeting and ask. You can look that up yourself.

1 minute ago, ontariored said:

Well, SL has been here 10 years or more? Yes, he injects cash but the club owes him money. We need an infrastructure that will get us to the top of the Championship. Given his history, guidance and decision making in footie, as history dictates we will never get there. 

Your option would be, "thanks for putting cash in Steve, I will never criticise you or BCFC because you keep spending money. " Don't forget its still mathematically possible for Gas to go in the play-off's and we swap places, Gas in Championsip and us in League 1. The lack of management decision making has gotten vicious for LJ in not getting him help and has placed us in a risky situation. But, ah! yes, we are all deluded fools!!! 

I think LJ has to go. SL? No. He's made some bad decisions bit easy to say with hindsight... he is still the best option we have and has done more for this club than most.... 

Just because you are shouting loudly doesn't mean that you are not the minority. 

Just now, Judda said:

I think LJ has to go. SL? No. He's made some bad decisions bit easy to say with hindsight... he is still the best option we have and has done more for this club than most.... 

Just because you are shouting loudly doesn't mean that you are not the minority. 

How can you say SL is the besty option we have.? You don't know that! The only way to test it is for BS to put BCFC up for sale and see who is interested in taking the club forward with a solid Manager.

Just now, ontariored said:

How can you say SL is the besty option we have.? You don't know that! The only way to test it is for BS to put BCFC up for sale and see who is interested in taking the club forward with a solid Manager.

I don't know that.  Obviously no one does. I personally think better the devil you know. He's done a lot for the club and has invested a fortune... I  can't see any queues of oil rich Russians anywhere...

11 minutes ago, Judda said:

You have already had one. I answered earlier. You may get lost trying but check page ten and the accounts for 2014.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03230871/filing-history

6 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

You have already had one. I answered earlier. You may get lost trying but check page ten and the accounts for 2014.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03230871/filing-history

Sorry. Can't see what you mean. Not trying to be awkward. Just don't see anything confirming if SL wrote off the debt from the relegation or not... 

3 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Brilliant!! 'A Geek' (apologies @Cowshed)has provided you with our accounts but you can't garner the info you crave to bolster your purile argument :facepalm: 

If you can see anything there to confirm what he's saying please let me know the sentences he's referring to...

8 minutes ago, Judda said:

Sorry. Can't see what you mean. Not trying to be awkward. Just don't see anything confirming if SL wrote off the debt from the relegation or not... 

Pula sport (Mr Lansdown) turns debt into equity. The accounts also highlight that Pula Sport will cover shortfalls via buying shares when the need arises to fulfil operating costs ... It is all there in the accounts. That is servicing debt, call it what you want, but it is not writing debts off.   

3 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Pula sport (Mr Lansdown) turns debt into equity. The accounts also highlight that Pula Sport will cover shortfalls via buying shares when the need arises to fulfil operating costs ... It is all there in the accounts. That is servicing debt, call it what you want, but it is not writing debts off.   

I don't fully understand this. As I previously mentioned I hate accounts...

You saying this iseffectively false?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3036055/Steve-Lansdown-s-gold-brings-Bristol-City-brink-return-Championship.html

1 minute ago, Judda said:

I don't fully understand this. As I previously mentioned I hate accounts...

You saying this iseffectively false?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3036055/Steve-Lansdown-s-gold-brings-Bristol-City-brink-return-Championship.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25681289

Mr Lansdown turned debt into shares.

Twenty million is covered by loans.

And further debts post 2014 - The club statement also confirmed that future funds required by the Robins would be introduced as equity rather than amassed as further debt.

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

The odd success story like Swansea ,Stoke , Wigan , Bournemouth,West Brum , Birmingham,Cardiff ...

We should be in with an equal chance of getting promoted but that's not even what most of us wanted or believed , simply that we would build on our stay in the Championship, win à few more than we lose and enjoy our football.

It's not asking for the moon is it ? 

We have an enviable situation financially and a super stadium we should under no circumstances be in the position we're currently in .It is scandalous, the waste of talent and money .

BAD MANAGEMENT  doesn't begin to sum it up .

Good post Major.

35 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25681289

Mr Lansdown turned debt into shares.

Twenty million is covered by loans.

And further debts post 2014 - The club statement also confirmed that future funds required by the Robins would be introduced as equity rather than amassed as further debt.

Thanks for this. Very interesting.... and far more understandable to the likes of myself! 

OK then... apart from the aqueducts, roads and education.... what have the Romans ever done for us!?!

Seriously though.  I standcorrected but don't think that is a terrible thing he has done. He is still imo better than anyone else we have available... I enjoy no one!

9 minutes ago, Judda said:

Thanks for this. Very interesting.... and far more understandable to the likes of myself! 

OK then... apart from the aqueducts, roads and education.... what have the Romans ever done for us!?!

Seriously though.  I standcorrected but don't think that is a terrible thing he has done. He is still imo better than anyone else we have available... I enjoy no one!

How many people had to tell you? You admitted knowing nothing and then not even reading the original source material handed to you on a plate?

Stand corrected and make the effort to understand the labyrinth that is the club's structure before kneeling before SL. ;)

6 minutes ago, RumRed said:

How many people had to tell you? You admitted knowing nothing and then not even reading the original source material handed to you on a plate?

Stand corrected and make the effort to understand the labyrinth that is the club's structure before kneeling before SL. ;)

I was waiting for someone to show me in layman's terms rather than ploughing through pages of stuff I don't understand. I openly said I don't do accounts and have no interest. Thanks to Cowshed for finding something that I could get my head round. 

And if you read my posts I am not kneeling before SL. Just think he is our best and probably only option at the moment...

2 hours ago, Judda said:

Cast iron facts? No one has actually disproved what I said. Lansdown wrote off debt.  Last relegation. Can anyone confirm or deny this please?

So basically you are making a big stance / support when you admit yourself you don't actually know the facts

:whistle:

Brilliant

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

So basically you are making a big stance / support when you admit yourself you don't actually know the facts

:whistle:

Brilliant

I was of the understanding as probably a lot of city fans that he'd written off that debt... no one other than Cowshed were able to show me anything to make me believe otherwise... 

Just now, Judda said:

I was of the understanding as probably a lot of city fans that he'd written off that debt... no one other than Cowshed were able to show me anything to make me believe otherwise... 

If you seriously want a look at the finances I'm sure kid in the riot is the person to ask.  I've only skimmed the stuff but aim to explore further when have the time.

It really isn't as simple as writing off the debt, I warn you now though:

The Red or the Blue pill, your decision.

(Matrix reference; not Rovers/City btw)

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

If you seriously want a look at the finances I'm sure kid in the riot is the person to ask.  I've only skimmed the stuff but aim to explore further when have the time.

It really isn't as simple as writing off the debt, I warn you now though:

The Red or the Blue pill, your decision.

(Matrix reference; not Rovers/City btw)

Thanks but as I said before. Don't like accounts. Not my thing!

2 minutes ago, Judda said:

Thanks but as I said before. Don't like accounts. Not my thing!

Fair enough but take certain posters as knowing what they're talking about.

You have to filter out the bollox, I'm not ITK, but I can, and do read the accounts, not very good at it!

But there are some on here that do know what they're talking about.

Archived