IGNORED

Time To Get An Organised Demonstration (Merged)

Kid in the Riot

2 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

You are at home in your bedroom little Bob - for the sake of hygiene, please wash your hands before you eat anything. The big guys are at the match! 

I'm having a lovely BBQ whilst you claim you're  fat armpits sweat under the glaze of the dictator who thinks you a pleb, whilst you line his pockets

Ha ha brilliant 

Baaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't believe you even go to games for what it's worth

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

I'm having a lovely BBQ whilst your fat armpits sweat under the glaze of the dictator who thinks you a pleb

Ha ha brilliant 

Not brilliant - if you are a City fan it is always best to be at the game! Don't forget to wash your hands - we all know where they have been!! :whistle:

1 minute ago, Bat Fastard said:

Not brilliant - if you are a City fan it is always best to be at the game! Don't forget to wash your hands - we all know where they have been!! :whistle:

Don't believe you actually go to games  - I think you are a complete bullshitter as well as a WUM

Just now, kiwicolin said:

Exactly. He's paid for it . Bristol city will have to find somewhere else to play 

He will have to unravel alsorts from Bristol sport if he were to leave the football club,  Nice white elephant of a ground.

3 hours ago, Bullbag said:

Enjoy lining that mans pockets, knowing he doesn't give a **** about any of you inside AG or any not attending.

You can hardly claim he has made a profit if you have looked at the accounts over the years!!! Or maybe you think that that IS making money!!! :facepalm:

So the people who could not organise a piss up in a brewery, fluffed the demonstration and boycotted the 3-1 win because the manager was no good. They are probably angry that the 20k+crowd didn't understand what they were fussing about. Come on guys - you know you love City and , if you really listened to the interview with SL and the postmatch radio interview with LJ - you will see that things are not quite so bad and the guys in charge are decent and modest chaps......I bet they could organise a demonstration if asked!!

20 hours ago, iamsober said:

your right more like 1%

to old for your sh1Te;  hope you get what you are looking for and hope you enjoy what SL and his boys give you; I`m gone after today

Blame??!! Yawn yawn, can't be as**d to read 200 posts as the only people you should be protesting against are Moaners and Absentees. Now that may be difficult for you but 99% of Bristol City fans will find your efforts purile and a joke to be forgotten quickly. Bad luck, try the other side of town

Just now, Hampshire Red said:

Blame??!! Yawn yawn, can't be as**d to read 200 posts as the only people you should be protesting against are Moaners and Absentees. Now that may be difficult for you but 99% of Bristol City fans will find your efforts purile and a joke to be forgotten quickly. Bad luck, try the other side of town

A well reasoned response there, stating that you're so apathetic you can't be bothered to read the thread, and then suggesting fellow fans head to Rovers.

No wonder we're crap with that attitude.

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

A well reasoned response there, stating that you're so apathetic you can't be bothered to read the thread, and then suggesting fellow fans head to Rovers.

No wonder we're crap with that attitude.

The other red from Hampshire described this one to a tee

Archived