IGNORED

Trouble after the game

COACH2

4 minutes ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

If this is the truth then I can honestly never look at another Wolves supporter ever again and be proud to say I support Bristol City. A disgrace and if true even if there was a serious assault and nobody died then I wish nothing but the worst on the sad ***** who did this.

I have no problems saying I support City, and I have no problems saying I do not support some of the mouth-breathers that justify their actions by saying they support City. At any rate I hope the Wolves fan recovers.

Just now, Monkeh said:

Me too,

and if the "city" fans who did this are reading then perhaps they would like to meet me and a few mates next week, we'll put u on ur ass then stamp on ur head and see what the outcome is, 

you ******* cowards!

So unfortunately you're brother got hurt . And unfortunately the wolves fan could be worse. But you're saying u want to do bad things to people. Wow 

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Me too,

and if the "city" fans who did this are reading then perhaps they would like to meet me and a few mates next week, we'll put u on ur ass then stamp on ur head and see what the outcome is, 

you ******* cowards!

Really Monkeh?  Makes you no better than those you hate.

Never understood football violence, really do not understand stamping on someones head when you have already laid someone out!  Oh well, tons of CCTV up there, who ever did it expect an attempted murder charge or (hopefully not) a man slaughter charge and a significant spell inside!

Just now, TRL said:

Really Monkeh?  Makes you no better than those you hate.

Yea it is extreme but stamping on someone's head...... they should see how it feels,

makes me so angry and it makes me so ******* angry to be associated with such scum, 

I've lost a friend to a stamp on the head and what happened last week just has my blood boiling

8 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Me too,

you ******* cowards!

Isn't that what happened up Brentford,just got unlucky by beating a few young black lads and then shit come on top

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Monkeh has been in a pissy mood all evening

I fully understand why this rankles him, but probably best he doesn't post things like this as he undermines everything he says

I

1 minute ago, sephjnr said:

I have no problems saying I support City, and I have no problems sayingI do not support some of the mouth-breathers that justify their actions by saying they support City. At any rate I hope the Wolves game recovers.

Fair enough mate. You are right. I know that 99.9% city fans wold never entertain the notion of beating 7 shades of shit out of someone. Just initial anger towards the minority idiots I guess. Our fanbase are generally impeccable people with one common cause. So no offense intended to the vast majority of our fans.

I was in Asda in Whitchurch around 6 and there were 2 lads about mid twenties screaming city chants and being pretty aggressive . No odds to me as they looked like all mouth kind of guys but you could see some of the families with young children looking pretty uncomfortable. I can't help but think that our situation at the moment is bringing out more and more of the absolute bellends that look for a bit of aggro.

40 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Heard a wolves fan has been killed outside of spotted cow after allegedly 8 city fans ( ALL ALLEGEDLY) kicked him in......if true football and this club can go and ******* die, sickening

I would wait for facts before getting emotive.

Just now, Monkeh said:

Yea it is extreme but stamping on someone's head...... they should see how it feels,

makes me so angry and it makes me so ******* angry to be associated with such scum, 

I've lost a friend to a stamp on the head and what happened last week just has my blood boiling

indeed, never understood this head stamping malarky, so easy to kill someone.  And for what?  

So probably best if you don't think about doing it to someone else in angry retribution mate.  Your friend isn't coming back unfortunately, and doubt he would want you inside making the same mistake as the scum that did it to him.

1 minute ago, brizzlelou said:

I was in Asda in Whitchurch around 6 and there were 2 lads about mid twenties screaming city chants and being pretty aggressive . No odds to me as they looked like all mouth kind of guys but you could see some of the families with young children looking pretty uncomfortable. I can't help but think that our situation at the moment is bringing out more and more of the absolute bellends that look for a bit of aggro.

I think that you're probably right - it gives them a platform to perform on, and an excuse to try and justify their behaviour.  I'm sure this happens at a lot of clubs. 

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

****ing hell if this is true that it was a fatal incident then the repercussions will be huge surely. Relegation would pale into insignificance in comparison if anyone connected to Bristol City had a hand in this. 

They've nothing to do with me. 

Whatever happened, and whoever was involved, they were not football fans. They were just yobs using football as an excuse to get involved in violence. Unfortunately they will be called fans and will give football a bad name. Let's hope the victim recovers and the perpetrators are caught 

Shame there was no police cordon as these pussys do **** all other than just make up for their lack of cock size baiting behind a police cordon...in this instance no police cordon but heavily outnumbering the two wolves fans they must feel so masculine tonight.

all football hooligans= generic ********

the russians showed all these ***** a lesson in the summer

3 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Whatever happened, and whoever was involved, they were not football fans. They were just yobs using football as an excuse to get involved in violence. Unfortunately they will be called fans and will give football a bad name. Let's hope the victim recovers and the perpetrators are caught 

Most sick people, stupid enough to do that, are also stupid enough to do it in a busy area with plenty of CCTV and witnesses. 

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

Shame there was no police cordon as these pussys do **** all other than just make up for their lack of cock size baiting behind a police cordon...in this instance no police cordon but heavily outnumbering the two wolves fans they must feel so masculine tonight.

all football hooligans= generic ********

the russians showed all these ***** a lesson in the summer

Showed them a lesson. That presumably included the majority who were all innocent. 

Archived