IGNORED

Trouble after the game

COACH2

Just now, MurrayLives said:

Jokes, wisecracks, puns and now inter-arguments is just not necessary or helping the situation. I for one grew up in Wolverhampton and if It turns out anything serious has happened it's not gonna look good for us. 

All thoughts with the family at this time. Doesn't matter if you think he deserved it or not.

Well, all that goes without saying and if this thread was locked you wouldn't be able to say it !!!!!

20 minutes ago, Dave Storr said:

Can I ask you all to wait for facts please. Yes there was an incident and 2 wolves supporters have been injured, one seriously. Anyone who was in the vicinity of the incident should contact the police. We cannot condone this and the club will assist in anyway we can. 

Thanks for confirming.

I thought you were condoning it and avoiding assistance anyway you could. 

13 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Uh, explain how kicking a bloke inh the head was to do with the game today?

I assume Appy as reports suggest it was City and Wolves Fans and thus you'd have to say it is rightly classed as football related

In theory it could have been a fight about anything , the queue in the chippy but it's not unreasonable to think it's likely to be opposition fans clashing because of who they support

It might not be yet when it's investigated but at present it will be linked to the football match that took place whether it was at or directly outside the stadium or not

I think ? What you are saying is it's not footballs fault and that is a reasonable point / view  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Jokes, wisecracks, puns and now inter-arguments is just not necessary or helping the situation. I for one grew up in Wolverhampton and if It turns out anything serious has happened it's not gonna look good for us. 

All thoughts with the family at this time. Doesn't matter if you think he deserved it or not.

Who has even suggested he 'deserved it' ????

If you are going to be so dramatic please at least post accurately (Or correct me if I've missed it)

3 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Agreed.

I can't imagine how any fan base overcomes a couple of there own idiots causing life change injuries to an innocent fan of another club.

I can't imagine it would look very good for them.

is it just me - Am I missing something with people throwing their hands in horror at ???? posts ??? :blink:

(The incident absolutely)

suddenly we have the person outraged suggesting the thread should be locked then suggesting (Wrongly unless I've missed something) that someone ? Some posters ? Are suggesting or saying he 'deserved it'

Wtf ???? :blink:

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Reports of physical violence at football matches and anywhere else for that matter, always make me angry.

Anyone who goes to work should never come home in a pine box and the same applies to any kind of sporting or entertainment event. I am ashamed for our City of Bristol and for our Football Club.

My sympathies to the victims family and a wish for a total recovery.

See where your coming from but. Have sympathy for anyone badly injured but don't be ashamed of Bristol.

It can and will happen in every city,town and a lot of villages.

The difference back in the day (our times) violence was rife but stamping on heads was unheard of.

The I'm big in a gang is worse today for sure. I can just see it. These couple of poor lads knocked to the ground while blokes in the background come in to aim kicks at there heads.

Ok I have no ideal what happened, just hope the Wolves lads recover and get back home.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

is it just me - Am I missing something with people throwing their hands in horror at ???? posts ??? :blink:

(The incident absolutely)

suddenly we have the person outraged suggesting the thread should be locked then suggesting (Wrongly unless I've missed something) that someone ? Some posters ? Are suggesting or saying he 'deserved it'

Wtf ???? :blink:

Some people just feel the need to be offended. 

1 minute ago, MurrayLives said:

I'm not prepared to go through the whole thread and quote things it's there to be seen. I'm not going to add to this discussion from here.

Good answer  - Nothing then

What probably is a good idea is not to make stuff up about what's been said - all the posts on here are there for anyone to read and IMHO form a sensible and proper reaction to what has happened 

2 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

See where your coming from but. Have sympathy for anyone badly injured but don't be ashamed of Bristol.

It can and will happen in every city,town and a lot of villages.

The difference back in the day (our times) violence was rife but stamping on heads was unheard of.

The I'm big in a gang is worse today for sure. I can just see it. These couple of poor lads knocked to the ground while blokes in the background come in to aim kicks at there heads.

Ok I have no ideal what happened, just hope the Wolves lads recover and get back 

like Wolverhampton?

Archived